Barnzy's back at it workout Log

Went to the lone star state to pick up my stuff.
Was all there, but the Forma Stanzol looks like hair gel and the bottle was under-filled 1.5 inches.
Normal?

Went to the lone star state to pick up my stuff.
Was all there, but the Forma Stanzol looks like hair gel and the bottle was under-filled 1.5 inches.
Normal?

Yeah completely normal, theyre never filled all the way and thats how they look. its absorbed and dries within 30 sec when applying so no worries. Try the tops of your feet I had good luck there.

BTW I remember you asking if you had enough to run the whole way through, I still have a week or more left and I have been using it since the very beginning, maybe 9 weeks at this point

Hit Back/Bi yesterday, decided to give myself a break from heavy deads, did some light rack pulls instead with 100% back, worked up to 315x10. Switched up and used some hammer strength row machines, cable work, heavy pulldowns, pullups, heavy bi, all reps were slow and focusing on complete conrtactions.

Have an order or GW and Ostra coming in soon

Thanks for the reply!

I'll start my log today. Just FYI :)

Can taurine and creatine be mixed in the same drink with grapefruit juice you think?
Just lining up my supp plan and that would make things a little easier.

Thanks for the reply!

I'll start my log today. Just FYI :)

Can taurine and creatine be mixed in the same drink with grapefruit juice you think?
Just lining up my supp plan and that would make things a little easier.

Yeah you can mix them no problem, wheres this log at??

Had a damn good leg workout yesterday, destroyed my calves and quads.

Today, got in my shipement of Sarms, sooo much more proffessional then the last company, everything was mixed perfectly and didnt have to shake things because they arent suspended properly.

That being said had a sick workout, moved weights easy for more reps, maybe a placebo, maybe good compounds.

Did a lot more volume than usual, dips, incline, db press, db pullovers, cable work. 2 main Lifts:

BB Flat:
135x10
185x6
225x5
275x5
315x6(No spot, dont know why I stopped, had 8 easy)
340x4
315x5
275x6
225x15
135x15

DB Shoulder Press:
30x10
50x10
70x10
90x5
40x10

You're an animal.

I picked up some chalk based on your indirect recommendation.
We'll see what that does for me. (Not 545 obviously, but still LOL)

You're an animal.

I picked up some chalk based on your indirect recommendation.
We'll see what that does for me. (Not 545 obviously, but still LOL)
I hope you love it as much as I do. Don't be afraid to use a lot of it. Depending on if your hands gets sweaty or not you might need more or less. I find it really helps all around.

I sweat a lot. So I'm really curious to see how it works out.
Just played around with my golf clubs a little with the chalk and it was night and day.
Different motion no doubt, but mu is mu. haha

Taking today off, havent had an actual day completely off since new years or so. Worked late and had a tough day. Will hit legs hard tomorrow

Had an awesome Leg workout, moved up in weights and reps again, did a lot of single leg work. Change a few angles and variation of quad work trying to hit different areas.

Trained chest yesterday, strength was no where near where I would have liked, was able to get up 355x2 but other than that almost all reps/weights were down. Still had a good workout and great pump, just wasnt feeling strong

Back today, starting to look real vascular, weight is still at 200+

Deads:
135x6
225x6
315x6
405x5
495x4
545x3

Wasnt feeling it today but forced myself and strength still seemed to be good.

Absolutely LOVING Sarms Search GW and Osta!

I need to switch my 3 day split around, for whatever reason, starting with legs/push/press, killed me for the week. Going to go train quads/calves/abs today, will either take tomorrow off or restart split as Push/pull/legs/abs.

Fighting so many pains right now, need to get back on the glucosamine/chondroiton band wagon or find something a little stronger. Fighting a wrist pain, only acts up in one direction but using it all day long sucks(No, not whacking it). Seems to be fine after I get a lot of blood in the forearms.

Yes I am.
Hard to say it helps for sure, but on leg days my knees used to hurt.
Not since I started the cycle...

Awesome Chest workout today, felt weak, but weights proved otherwise

Flat BB:
135x10x2
185x6
225x4
275x4
315x6
275x6
225x16
135xF

DB Shoulder Press: