Been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for a year, got off now to have a kid......need help

ScottyB28

Been on TRT for a year, got off now to have a kid......need help

I been on injections for low t for about a year, well me and my wife are trying to have a kid so he took me off the shots and gave me some clomid. I had my semen tested and all is good. I've been off the clomid for some time now and I can tell my t level is low. I don't wanna have sex or anything. What is the best natural test booster to make me wanna fuck my wife while we're trying to get pregnant?

Why don't you want to use HCG?

Things like

DAA
Vitamin D, E
Maybe Zinc depending on where your Hemo is.

will have beneficial effects.

Because it's expensive as hell. I think I'm gonna try a couple more months on clomid and hopefully she'll get pregnant and then I can get back on the shots.

look into the DAA then, it helps manifest LH, and increases sensitivity I believe..........here it is

Here we demonstrated that D-aspartic acid, which occurs as a physiological compound in the mammalian pituitary and testis, has a role in the regulation of the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone. In humans and rats, sodium D-Asp treatment enhances the release of LH and testosterone. The experiments that we carried out on rats have permitted us to understand that this amino acid regulates the synthesis of LH and testosterone in the pituitary and the testis respectively. This action is mediated in the pituitary by cGMP and in the testis by cAMP, which act as the second messengers in the signal transduction in the pituitary and testes respectively. The pituitary and testis possesses a D-Aspartate racemase, which provides the necessary production of D-Asp.

RB&E | Full text | The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in human and rats

Hcg is high? I was having same problems until I got on trt. I got my wife within two months of getting on. My libido and energy increased quickly. She even says she doubts she would have gotten pregnant without trt. Hcg is necessary though. And it's pretty cheap.

Hcg is high? I was having same problems until I got on trt. I got my wife within two months of getting on. My libido and energy increased quickly. She even says she doubts she would have gotten pregnant without trt. Hcg is necessary though. And it's pretty cheap.

HCG isnt cheap if your going legit its close to $200 a month wouldnt say thats cheap. but relatively I guess its not to bad.

Because it's expensive as hell. I think I'm gonna try a couple more months on clomid and hopefully she'll get pregnant and then I can get back on the shots.

I've got way more HCG than I need..if you want me to send some by carrier pigeon, I'm down lol.

HCG isnt cheap if your going legit its close to $200 a month wouldnt say thats cheap. but relatively I guess its not to bad.

damn man! 200 a month is insane for HCG, I pay half that for 11 weeks worth!

are talking about blasting really high doses?

damn man! 200 a month is insane for HCG, I pay half that for 11 weeks worth!

are talking about blasting really high doses?

I paid $188 bucks for one months worth and ten needles from walmart. Think walgreens was a little cheaper at $175 for a 10,000IU bottle and wallys was 180 something. I do 250IU EOD. What are you getting and where? From what I have seen thats a pretty standard price for that dosing the cheapest I have heard for that amount and dosing was 163 from IMT from what a guy said on here

no man $120 with them! lot cheaper. at your dosing schedule that would last you 12.57 weeks!

The even have the auto pen for HCG is you wanna spend the $125 for the pen once :)

I get all my stuff from my boy Todd at IMT, he is the one that taught me about this great therapy :druggie:

no man $120 with them! lot cheaper. at your dosing schedule that would last you 12.57 weeks!

The even have the auto pen for HCG is you wanna spend the $125 for the pen once :)

I get all my stuff from my boy Todd at IMT, he is the one that taught me about this great therapy :druggie:

Exactly. $120 for 11,000IU's worth from IMT. You're getting ripped off at $200 a month.

120.00 is what I paid for HCG as well.... On a side note, I was in the same situation recently, after a few months on TRT we decided to have a baby. Very long story-short, Doc said quit the Test injections, my sperm count was very low for several weeks, they added Clomid but it made me crazy, night sweats, etc. A few months later my wife was prego and after the 1st trimester went well I started my TRT again and all is well. When I quit the shots I "crashed" and was very cranky for a few weeks, no libido either... Now that Im back on the shots I feel great!

I may have to try that. We have spoke before on these forums. If I have a script already can IMT write off of that or do I have to go through the whole counseling process. Either way 70 bucks might be worth it. Right now Im trying to get the Va to pay for it so well see

also I found this rxdrugcard.com 4 bucks a month and HCG is 88 bucks for a 10,000IU vial, so it would be 92 a month and this perscription plan is taken just about anywhere. Seems legit from everything I have seen.

As long as you stay on the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) no need to drop the test. The test keeps libido up, good erections and the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will keep the boys firing. And I'm with everyone else. I get Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for a little over 100. And it lasts me about 3 months.

So will HCG raise my libido without the test? Or do I need to get back on the test when I start the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? I can't even get a fucking boner anymore.

Coming off might be good for you, give your hypothalamus a rest maybe. One of my friends just did it and said he was horny as hell on HCG alone.

I would run the HCG by itself for a while, consider getting a blood test while on it to see if you have androgen induced primary hypogonadism. It would be good to know if the boyz are still capable of putting out maximal amounts of testosterone :)

Well I been off test for months now. My libido is very very low, can't even get an erection. So do you think HCG will raise my libido by itself or do I need to go to the doc and get my test?

I had a semen analysis done a while back and it was all good.

Back