Beg Helladrol Cycle

I think it may for some reason raise libido for some (placebo?).... but test levels? not sold on that, libido fine, but thats not what we are talking about.

I ag

I think most of their claims are directed toward increased libido now, which is complete placebo IMO. I mean I took the shit and felt the placebo, felt like I was more of a sexual deviant than I already am...then I read some peer reviewed articles and there isn't one that shows an increase in natural test.

It's supposed to raise natural test...it doesn't raise shit, it's bunk.

I'm def a fan of DAA though

Maybe its more like PE pills that say it does this and actually does that, I've read some reviews that said transaderm was bogus, after reading those I really don't want to spend $150 on a bottle of placebo, there's so much nonsense involved with PHs that I'm kinda thrown of by them now, but I'm running this on the DL so its my best option right now. I live in Canada most of the stuff I order comes from the US and can tend to take its sweet ass time getting to me, is there anything I can get at a store/supp store? Also the one thing I hate about these sites is that people push products that apparently don't work for some but work great for other people, its hard to take someone's word for it.

Day 9 - Enter Beast Mode

Yesterday's and today's workouts have gone extraordinarily well, I showed improvements on my final sets of Reverse Arm Curls yesterday, which I usually get to 4-5 and fail, but powered on through. Today I amped up my Chest to 10 sets instead of 6 sets (what I was gonna do when the Helladrol kicked in), and I did it really fast, like half an hour did 150 push ups and 60 50lb dumbbell presses, and I feel great after, during I felt muscle discomfort, but SizeOn really does the trick for that, its like instant muscle soreness disappear, then I get right back to it, and even now I just feel great and not even the slightest bit sore. Plus today, I missed my supper, didn't take my regular vitamins, and thought my workout was gonna suck. Totally gonna pick up some Taurine when I get some D-Aspartic Acid on Wednesday.

View attachment 546253
day 1 Before Image

I'm not really fat, I am, like I have a belly, but other than that I'm pretty damn satisfied with my body, only parts I really would love to see some gains would be in my wrists (which pretty damn impossible to gain size in), I work my forearms like crazy, and my chest, I feel like my chest is lacking compared to the rest of my muscle, but I am somewhat limited when it comes to my equipment and work out space.

Just re-posting my cycle in here:

My Cycle is as Follows

1-6 Helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/125
1-6 Forged Liver Support
1-6 N2Guard (5 caps before bed)
1-3 Tribulus/Maca/Horny Goat Weed
3-6 HCGenerate
1-10 Creatine Monohydrate
1-10 Omega 3,6,9 Oil
1-10 Glucosamine
1-10 Vitamin B Complex/B12
1-10 Cell Food
1-10 Organic Multi-V
1-10 GABA
3-10 Forma Stanzol

PCT
7-10 Forged PCT
7-10 Torem
7-10 Unleashed
7-10 Lean Extreme
7-10 Yohimbe

This is pretty much how my "day" (work nights) looks:

Morning- Mutant Mass half Shake

Helladrol - 50mg 5:00pm, 25mg 11:00pm (Week 1)
50mg 5:00pm, 50mg 11:00pm (Week 2-5)
75mg 5:00pm, 50mg 11:00pm (Week 6)

Forged Liver- 1 at 5:00pm, 1 before bed
HCGenerate- Take as needed (Week 3-6)
Forma- 10 Pumps 5:00pm, 10 Pumps before Bed (Directly on body, not on hands)
Creatine- 5g in Post Workout Shake
Trib- 3 caps daily (Week 1-2)

Pre- 1 Scoop Amino X
During- 1.5 Scoops Size on/16 Drops Cell Food with water
After- 1.5 Scoops Optimum Whey Protein w/Creatine

N2Guard - 5 Caps before bedtime
Gaba- 2 Caps before bed
Bed- Mutant Mass Half Shake

Starting weight is 174lbs, bf% unknown (only got a skinny gut otherwise), eating 3500+cal/day

First day ran fine, wasn't exactly what I was expecting, but I still put my game face on and powered through my workout, decided to go up 5lbs per workout and struggle till the Helladrol decides to kick in. Can feel a weight loss add to the Helladrol, been sweating more than usual, kinda similar to thermogenics.

Day 2, nothing new, about to do Chest/Abs with my new sets added, its gonna be fun cause I'm sore as hell from yesterday. To make best use of my bottle, I've decided to run 75/100/100/100/100/125, since i will be left with a few useless pills regardless. Was just wondering why you run 75/75/75 for the first 3 weeks, other than for it to accumulate in your system, is there any reason to up the dosage before then?

Decided to separate Chest and Abs for different days, I underestimated how weak I have become since recovering from my meniscus, this way at least I can still weight train, work my chest, and work my abs twice a week, and throw in some legwork with my ab workout.

cycle looks good...all your need on cycle is the hdrol in my opinion (maybe some taurine for cramps if you start getting any!). save the liver support, test boosters, hc generate and the creatine for your post cycle therapy (pct). add in the test booster on week 3-4..there really isnt much natural test to boost before this. i feel there's really no point in using the liver guard on cycle because its like putting a band aid on a big cut..would be more effective in post cycle therapy (pct). 75mg/day of hdrol is plenty and should yield great results. good luck..

"I feel incredible", no really, its crazy how I'm gonna go up another 5lbs/workout next week, today's workout proved it.

My plans for my Strength Training days now are:

Now --- 30lbs/workout (1st half) --- 35lbs (2nd half)

3rd Week --- 35lbs --- 40lbs
4th Week --- 40lbs --- 45lbs
5th Week --- 45lbs --- 50lbs
6th Week --- 50lbs --- 50lbs + (Extra Sets)

As of now, I'm very satisfied with be able to get back to my old weights, as of last year, I was at 45lbs/workout (the weight was so heavy I had to sit to arm curl). I will walk away with a huge smile on my face, if I can do 50lb arm curls with great form by the end of my 6th week.

And as it turns out, my protein has 5g of Aspartic Acid per serving, among the 7 types of protein, IGF 1/2, EGF, several different types of creatine, its too bad its not FDA approved, I bet you guys would love this protein.

Oh and I hit 185lbs today.

Last edited:
Transaderm is legit. It's DHEA based that'll convert to test. I think it's a better option that DAA but DAA is my fav (I've never used transaderm so I can't compare).

And yeah I hate oral cycles they are worthless.

Regrettably, I had some laser surgery done, and I was told not to exercise for 3 days (FUU...), but I have still been keeping up on my maintenance, got some DAA and Taurine. Still haven't noticed much of a difference, does it take 3 weeks to kick in or kick in on the 3rd week, I felt a huge surge of energy last night, but it was followed by a different form of work out that lasted most of the night.

Started my forma few days ago, works really good despite the fact that I couldn't work out, as well getting some mild gyno, but that's good for me, since I lack chest size. But energy is pretty intense, and am looking forward to abs/legs today. Starting to see changes in my body composition

Starting my 4th week today, I decided to full on non stop for the next 3 weeks, am somewhat disappointed in terms of strength of the PH, I feel no different as if I'm taking sugar pills besides a modest gain in my triceps

These posts are f'd up bro.

You do not want gyno, gyno is not muscle. It will make you look like shit unless you want your 'increased' chest size to be bitch tits. Based on the products you listed you should not be getting gyno.

And what do you mean 'full on non-stop' for the next 3 weeks? You are going to workout non-stop for the next 3 weeks?

If you arn't noticing strength/size/ or recomp gains in the 4th week then your diet is the problem.

You bought helladrol right? not some knock-off hdrol bs?

These posts are f'd up bro.

You do not want gyno, gyno is not muscle. It will make you look like shit unless you want your 'increased' chest size to be bitch tits. Based on the products you listed you should not be getting gyno.

And what do you mean 'full on non-stop' for the next 3 weeks? You are going to workout non-stop for the next 3 weeks?

If you arn't noticing strength/size/ or recomp gains in the 4th week then your diet is the problem.

You bought helladrol right? not some knock-off hdrol bs?

Mr Supps

It must have been from the weight gain, just been updating on how I been feeling (I rarely think about what I'm saying), I've topped my max weight by 2lbs now, and recently with the Forma, my body doesn't look like I'm up 15lbs, (got good shape in all the right areas), I swore I must have lost 10-15lbs, then hopped on the scale to see 187.5lbs, and I can feel the sides here and there, but never once pain in my liver. It just I have yet to feel much different going into my 4th week in terms of energy levels (spurts here and there), but have gone up at least 10lbs per workout since I started with minimal soreness, and I haven't spend more time in the mirror since last year, and sometimes doing phantom reps.

And yeah I meant no break days in between now and PCT, if I'm in the optimum zone for building muscle, I want to make these last 3 weeks count

In terms of the gyno, its not that I have pride in gaining bitch tits, I just surprised how full my chest has gotten in such little time, I attribute it to the forma stanzol it really works, same thing with my quads gaining mass rather than muscle, I have a extremely hard time gaining mass in other areas apart from my stomach, and the same goes as I enter my PCT, of course it will suck to not keep my gains, but if the mass stays in my biceps, triceps, quads, calves, hammys, chest, I will eventually work it into muscle, its easier this way, it never worked for me being cut, I just topped out and could not for the life of me gain anymore weight

Last edited:
Nothing new, doing 100mg, still have yet to noticed any subtle differences from the PH, aside from prominent strength gains/modest lean gains, def not what I was expecting, could have handled something of a higher intensity, in terms of strength, I think Helladrol is very mild, its given me more self confidence in that fact that most of my cycle was run on placebo, having to struggle, and still not having much support from the DAA/HCGenerate in terms of strength, I still manage to power through my workouts, as they have been surprisingly more difficult this last week(?), I suppose it could be from being shut down, but how am I gonna get shut down, if they haven't even started to work yet?

Well today is the day for it to start, I experienced some mild liver pain, it could have been ab pain as well, since I worked abs pretty hard the night before. I've been noticed several times in the last few days, I had really yet to see much of a difference until tonight, but people have been commenting on my size, and I don't feel like I've gotten bigger, my muscles are turning into stone. Prior to my workout I was dead; have been taking 5h energies right before I workout, so I can workout; right after my warmup pushups, I was fully charged, and I had almost decided to go up another 5lbs, but thought I would taper off until next week, making the 35's and 40's really seem like no weight at all.

First day of week 5, increased to 125mg, increased weight another 5lbs/workout, it was very difficult today, I initially tried a 10lb increase and almost destroyed my back, I had to cut out one of my exercises to make way for the 5lb increase, but I powered on through as usual, using 40/45lbs in all my workouts, also bought some wrist weights, they are a meager 1lb each, but do they ever help keep the muscles flaring, even when I'm taking a breather, would absolutely recommend them to anyone who does long interval strength training. Been starting to like the way I look, prior to my workout, I'm staring at how insanely ripped I'm getting, if I wasn't bulking, I would shredded right now, but even still, my legs are getting big, calves, quads, and hamstrings (3-4 times as wide as my biceps flexed), not shredded, but the size is incredible. It seems my Forma applied areas gain the most muscle mass (Forearms, Biceps/Triceps, Shoulders, Traps, Chest, *Abs on Abs day). Still got 13 days left of Helladrol, next week I'm gonna run 150mg, and I have exactly enough to do so.

Mr Supps

It must have been from the weight gain, just been updating on how I been feeling (I rarely think about what I'm saying), I've topped my max weight by 2lbs now, and recently with the Forma, my body doesn't look like I'm up 15lbs, (got good shape in all the right areas), I swore I must have lost 10-15lbs, then hopped on the scale to see 187.5lbs, and I can feel the sides here and there, but never once pain in my liver. It just I have yet to feel much different going into my 4th week in terms of energy levels (spurts here and there), but have gone up at least 10lbs per workout since I started with minimal soreness, and I haven't spend more time in the mirror since last year, and sometimes doing phantom reps.

And yeah I meant no break days in between now and PCT, if I'm in the optimum zone for building muscle, I want to make these last 3 weeks count

In terms of the gyno, its not that I have pride in gaining bitch tits, I just surprised how full my chest has gotten in such little time, I attribute it to the forma stanzol it really works, same thing with my quads gaining mass rather than muscle, I have a extremely hard time gaining mass in other areas apart from my stomach, and the same goes as I enter my PCT, of course it will suck to not keep my gains, but if the mass stays in my biceps, triceps, quads, calves, hammys, chest, I will eventually work it into muscle, its easier this way, it never worked for me being cut, I just topped out and could not for the life of me gain anymore weight

Do you have any clue what you are doing? Hdrol will not aromatize on cycle. You are gaining muscle/mass in your chest from the hdrol and your diet.

The forma prevents estrogen rebound in the pct, you are not gaining 'mass' in your chest from it.

Wish you the best of luck bud, I can't look at your posts anymore.

Well I've read from other threads that people used it on their chest and had noticed a significant difference, I just do what I'm told and run the cycle from the advice I was given. I just thought that the IGF-1 intake would give me a boost post workout, and from what I read it helps shred muscle, so I thought what better a place to use it than on my chest. Thanks, I appreciate your help, I'm definitely going to take the time to fully understand everything by the time I (if ever) run another cycle again. I just come on to post what I am feeling, most of the time I forget what I wrote the night before, and as of now it really doesn't matter.

Another workout down, flat dumbbell bench press still hasn't gotten much easier, I split my ten sets into two separate workouts (Flat Dumbbell BP/Flat Close Grip Dumbbell BP), but there are moments when the weights feel so light that I can almost throw them out of my hands, other times so heavy my arms are wobbling, and the pushups really mash my arms prior to the lifts.

Last edited:
Got 8 days left until end of my on cycle, starting to feel the wear and tear in my muscles, just about popped my elbow out yesterday during pushups, sacrificed Ab/Leg day for a day off, been pretty much going hard since the start of the 4th week. Attempting another increase tonight through to the next week, if not, I will definitely try to get an increase into my post cycle therapy (pct) to wain off muscle loss concerns. Have had a lot of people ask me what's up, having put on 30lbs in the last few months of bulking, friend asked me how I got so huge so fast, he's been going to the gym everyday for the last 3 months, and I have definitely gained some serious size in half that time.

Back