Beg Helladrol Cycle

....also if you use tribulus as a test base, while taking a prohormone. You will have no test in your body.
I agree!

I thought he was joking...
but i can lie i also bought into it when i was very young.
your better off with some cheap DHEA. at the VERY least!

Trib IS NOT a test base

Well I've read from other threads that people used it on their chest and had noticed a significant difference, I just do what I'm told and run the cycle from the advice I was given.

I think this is your issue.
you have directions but no understandings.
not a good way to go about it.
should should UNDERSTAND why or what you are doing, not just because "your supposed to or because i was told"

Keep researching, in time it should come if you keep at it and keep learning.

I know it may sound rubby, but I learn better from experience, although running a cycle on bad advice and lack of knowledge isn't very good experience, it definitely increases my learning curve, I had thought for sure it was G2G. Thankfully, I had help along the way, the only thing I really didn't know was the natural test and why I use Formastanzol, why would people recommend supplements that would honestly ruin you in cycle, I know its marketing, but if I was working out naturally I could understand getting screwed with some phony garbage, but when it comes to your health, isn't that really running risks?

Running 150mg now until PCT, I'm gonna increase weight today hopefully, I'm just a little concerned about the potency, I have yet to really feel any different, most people say they would have felt it by now, but still at 125, and even 150 today, I feel absolutely no different. I have one awful side regarding acne, very dehydrated all the time, sweat my ass off whereever I go, and have noticed a definite increase in muscle throughout my body, but having no more physical drive than I normally have is baffling, same thing is with BCAA's, multis, and even nitric oxide, I never feel it at all, except Jack3d, but that's an extreme case, I wouldn't recommend those ingredients to anyone. Having sides is an obvious sign that it works, but its very strange to have to take such a high dose and barely even notice that its there.

Workout went more surprising than I thought. Pretty much immediately after I took my second 75mg dose, I could feel different after, I brushed it off to more placebo, but even 4h later, still had a constant amount of energy, even though someone beside me was fast asleep, and I'm sick as a dog. Going up to 45/50 was a big challenge, a week previously I almost threw out my back using the same weight, and it was doable, it wasn't easy, I had to cut some the sets in half just to get the reps in, and it is a personal feat to be able to Arnold Press 45lbs consecutively, going up again in my post cycle therapy (pct) will ultimately be the real challenge, although 50lb is the max weight I got per dumbbell. I am surprised how a 5lb increase really affected my muscles, after sets I was silent screaming to the flare coming off of my muscles. I bet to a lot of guys out there that this is cake walk weight, but I am no where near the size most men are, I'm tall and thin, and haven't even broken into my bodybuilding potential yet, I don't even feel like I have an adequate amount of structure muscle yet

Last edited:
I been getting pretty huge, personally I don't really notice a difference, but everyone has been complimenting me on my arms, my shoulders exploded, and I swear I don't look 185lbs, if I could next time, I would try and run this high for a longer than a week, but you only get so much in a bottle :l. As far as getting shut down goes, I'm still going strong and have yet to have any manly problems

Last edited:
Last day today, kinda glad to be getting off the Helladrol, I could run it for another 3 days at this rate, but finally have some days off and would desperately like a drink. Been getting extremely irritable, apart from being exhausted from work this last week (plus the lethargy), and the sides, I'm about ready to start my post cycle therapy (pct). Running Torem 100/75/75/50, Unleashed/Lean Xtreme, Forged, and Yohimbe, plus still got about a week or so of both my DAA/HCG left so I will finish those off as well.

post cycle therapy (pct) has been much easier than I thought, have to carry my vitamins on hand everywhere, but only problem was with the Torem, it tastes like udder shit, like pure nasty chemical lingering in my mouth, even though it was put in a full glass of water. After I took it, heart started to race, kind of made me feel a little sick (I was feeling a little sick beforehand tho), and it was almost like I had back pain, but no where near my kidneys, kind of like when you drink a lot of alcohol really fast it makes your back hurt. Otherwise, it wore off shortly after, I ate some tempura, and had some sake, the sake made me feel awesome after.

And hell even if my post cycle therapy (pct) sucked, the overall gains I have achieved after muscle loss would still make for cosmetic relief for me, I added some serious size in that 1 week at 150mg, I wanted to keep going, but it was killing me to run it for so long. Oh and last time I weighed myself I was 188.8lbs.

Last edited:
150 is a pretty high dose...for helladrol....i've done 100 straight through.....might have to bump it up next time ;)

Good work man and nice log

I never felt it until damn near the last few days of my cycle, I got incredible gains from 6 days at 150mg, tons of people say I look huge, but I seriously don't see any difference other than that. The sides suck tho, just warning anyone, I got the flu on my 5th week, had an infection from the acne that was really bad but got better thanks to some Polysporin multiple times/day. The Lean Extreme/Yohimbe combo is great for cutting PCT, starting to lean up, and despite not being able to return to working out till Saturday, I have only seen gain loss in fat, have still not lost any muscle mass, and I still have the noticeable spider vein pump in my shoulders, so I can tell its still floating inside there.

Def been slacking into my post cycle therapy (pct), days off were a nightmare, today through to my days off is going to be steady training, I think cause of the on cycle cutting I have yet to lose any gains, but with 40lb curls I doubt I will have trouble maintaining mass post cycle therapy (pct) and post cycle. I assume as long as your post cycle therapy is in check you will not need to worry about training as much as restoring your testosterone levels, I bounced back pretty easy with Torem.

Okay today, was not easy, but it wasn't hard either, I can tap into my adrenaline way easier, but my body just can't handle the reps, can feel my muscles tearing just to get it done, yet I'm surprised how easily its getting done. The combo I'm on is opting for maximum fat burning, as I can see my blood vessels bursting prior to working out, so far have only lost a slight amount of strength gains, but this is the first time in a week I worked out, aside from the cardio everyday at work.

Last edited:
Killed it in the gym tonight, decided to try torem pre-workout, on top of N.O. Amino, 5h Energy, Cell Food, and Size on, I was shaky when I first walked in. Doing chest added 35lb flys, something I can't do at home without a flat bench, great way to add intensity. My clothes barely fit me now, a definite sign that I have gained some serious size, work clothes are almost skin tight, from loose 8 weeks ago. Cutting on cycle was a concern (only fat burning with Lean Extreme/Yohimbe atm), as I have dropped to maintenance+ calorie levels, but weighed in at 185.8lbs bare (also have extremely regular BMs so there's usually never too much food/water in me at one time), and losing noticeable amounts of body fat. I have some side by side Day 1 - Week 7 photos to show the changes so far. Next month I'm going on 6 Pack, it is my all time favorite cutting supp, works incredible, and will be posting my month after post cycle therapy (pct) pics.

Last edited:
View attachment 546825View attachment 546826View attachment 546827

Side by Side All Out (letting it all hang out) Day 1 - Week 8 (slightly larger photo). Plus my camera is all touch and I'm shaky as hell post workout.

Plus just my arms. Gonna get my buddy to take Week 10 and Week 14 photos with a DSLR, so I can actually flex and take pictures.

Honestly, walking into this cycle, I was basically out of shape, nowhere near as cut as my pic, but I am 35lbs up from 2010, hoping to be 180lbs cut by Week 14. I plan on running another cycle maybe Marchish, first I wanna get my bloodwork, then will decide on when to run one again. Was planning on running Test E for 12 weeks @ 250mg twice ew, then on week 7-12 was going to run Dieseloban and the new Katanadrol, each for 6 weeks into my post cycle therapy (pct), but definitely want to have a nice low bf base before I start so I have pure gains instead of wet gains, thinking about running IGF-LR3 in post cycle therapy (pct) as well, so I can keep most of my test gains, as well as any loss from the PHs.

Last edited:
I've definitely been slacking, but everytime I work out I see it, can still bring the intensity, but its just harder to bring it on caffeine and BCAAs. Still over 180lbs, been cutting something fierce, can see my abs when I flex, not as visible as I would like them to be, but you can see them, and at 180lbs its not easy to maintain a nice set of abs. My diet is total shit right now, and still can shred off weight and maintain what I got, I know how to diet, but been having crazy insulin sugar fits, which is going to stop next week. Going on a keto diet for week 10-14 with a strict diet, taking, hopefully, NaNO Vapor (if i can find it) for its thermogenic qualities, 6-Pack for extreme 24/h cutting, and a 30-day detox to flush out any toxins left behind. Still a hard road ahead, killed it in the gym, glad to be back in it after this last week of bullshit.

Another day of hard work, increased again, 45/50 is not easy, but it didn't strain my back this time like it did last time I tried. When you get out of your comfort zone, it really does a number on your workout, but glad I managed to do an increase in post cycle therapy (pct) before it was too late.

Wrapping up a very nice cycle, come tuesday I will have hit my 10th week, have been working out 4 days/week of more intense training, down from 6 days/week, it was too much on my joints, my elbow was about to give out pre-pct (I'm definitely feeling the effects of cheap glucosamine, its worth it to spend the extra $30-40 for capsules/liquid or hell a quality BB joint repair), 2 on 1 off is a really more realistic plan that I can continue on until my 14th week, while cutting and maintaining as much mass as I can. Walking away, I am extremely satisfied now, more so because I am picking up where I left my weight training 2 years ago, all I need now is some stomach muscle to help my form and provide me with some support. I got a better pic post workout. 184.4lbs.View attachment 547000

Back