Best cycle for least acne sides? Sugestions?

GynoPuff

Hey guys I have to run low dose test or I will get killer acne. What would be the best cycle to run for least possible acne?

1. Test e 150-250mg wk or Prop 50mg eod?
Var - 60-80 mg wk?
No ai if at 150mg test?

2. Test 150-250wk
Primo ace 100mg ed

Any suggestions? I have very acne prone NOT while im on but coming off test holly crap acne city which makes it not worth it when i ran var only (realx guys I know) my skin had never been that clean im guessing since I had NO hormones whatsoever. Help me out guys.

Hey guys I have to run low dose test or I will get killer acne. What would be the best cycle to run for least possible acne?

1. Test e 150-250mg wk or Prop 50mg eod?
Var - 60-80 mg wk?
No ai if at 150mg test?

2. Test 150-250wk
Primo ace 100mg ed

Any suggestions? I have very acne prone NOT while im on but coming off test holly crap acne city which makes it not worth it when i ran var only (realx guys I know) my skin had never been that clean im guessing since I had NO hormones whatsoever. Help me out guys.

"NOT while im on, but coming off"

How with 300 posts have you not figured this out?

So, are you doing PCT when coming off the cycle? Because, if so.. A LOT of people get acne with Clomid. Doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. Just something you have to deal with. Shower 2-3 times a day instead. Eat cleaner.

If you are not doing PCT... then YEAH the hormonal swings will be outrageous, and your acne will be a direct result of that. The immediate high estrogen, and low test environment.. and then the leveling out of those over the months after cycle will be a terrible stress on your body and mind. Stress that will likely cause acne as well if not your hormones first.

Please read more and stop planning cycles before understanding these basic concepts. Some of your posts kill me man..

If you don't want acne don't run gear. That's the only sure way. It showing up as you are coming off has little to do with the dosage. I wouldn't waste gear running a 250/week dose. You are practically breaking even with what your body normally produces.

Acne sucks a lot man and the scars can last forever. If your prone to acne I would suggest thinking about staying away from steroids. Just work out naturally. There is no point in looking great if your afraid to take off you shirt because of a shit load of acne. You really don't want to end up having to take accutane. And if you are a teenager like megatron said you are going to lower your natural testosterone for life fucking around with steroids most likely.

Most teens have problems with acne anyway. Adding steroids to the mix will only make the problem even worse. Consider what is more important to you, clear skin or steroids.

"NOT while im on, but coming off"

How with 300 posts have you not figured this out?

So, are you doing PCT when coming off the cycle? Because, if so.. A LOT of people get acne with Clomid. Doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. Just something you have to deal with. Shower 2-3 times a day instead. Eat cleaner.

If you are not doing PCT... then YEAH the hormonal swings will be outrageous, and your acne will be a direct result of that. The immediate high estrogen, and low test environment.. and then the leveling out of those over the months after cycle will be a terrible stress on your body and mind. Stress that will likely cause acne as well if not your hormones first.

Please read more and stop planning cycles before understanding these basic concepts. Some of your posts kill me man..

Lol buddy yes and I know its called pct calm yourself down. Im very prone to acne others are not as prone to acne as i am. And only when I run test do I get really bad acne in pct because I hardly get acne when running a ph alone with no test and a standard pct

If you don't want acne don't run gear. That's the only sure way. It showing up as you are coming off has little to do with the dosage. I wouldn't waste gear running a 250/week dose. You are practically breaking even with what your body normally produces.

Well not pointless if im on 80mg of var ed dont you think?

Back