Best Place to Order Pins?

Popichulo

Alleged Fatass!
I might just get them form Research Kits since I have to buy a conversion kit anyways but I just wanted to know, are their pins Terumo ? Because I dont want thje shitty ones with the push on tops. Ive only ordered pins from GetPinz and I see now that they also sell Conversion Kits also how are they?

Terumo, B-D, vet pins, ive used them all. To me they are all the same. They all makes holes in ya and shoot the gear. Not too much difference can be made. I never noticed any more or less pain with any brand. I just go with whomever is cheaper. As far as kits go, i usually just make my own, I just order BA and filters. I sterilize my own oil, use Methanol or acetone to dissolve the pellets, and voila, cheap kit.

what size pin for delts and glute I forgot? I know glute has to be 1.5in and delt I will chill with 1in I just forgot the gages

Glutes can take a 1 inch if your lean. Delts I use a 25g, glutes a 23g. For Bis and Tris I use a 25g 5/8". Delts and Quads 25g 1". Glutes 23g 1".

Who sells the longest and thinest pins. I'm accually looking for a higher 1inch gauge or 1 1/2 thin, inch gauge.

Almost all hospitals use B-D's much sturdier and longer. They sell 25ga 1"1/2 pins 100 (any size $20.00) I personally like much better than Thurmo's be they are sturdier and have bigger plastic pusher so big finger don't slip off and hold more than 3cc's about 4 no problem.

I bet you will not be disappointed. Here is comparison pics of B-D and Thurmos.

Thanks A lot DG appreciate the input. I made my order from AromaKits hope it dont take a week to get here.

Out of the guys that sell pins out of the states, getpinz is the best.

On the other hand, thew overall best is some Canadian guy that has been around for about 3 years. His name slips my mind. I guess that I am too thick;)

Getpinz.com has always been fast and reliable to me. On my last order they happend to mess up on the size and gauge of one set of pins. But after emailing them, I had the correct order sent to my house for free within the next 2 days.

Back