Best way to eat oatmeal?

boil with milk and add artificial sweetener;
raisins are also good; as are nuts.

I buy fat free vanilla yogurt and mix it in with that, sometimes I throw in some fruit, raisins and/or nuts. If you like it I buy the flavored packets of oatmeal.

i might try with my strawberry flavored protein and some water doesnt sound to bad to me cuz oatmeal i just cant eat it thick. But is it still the same as if you eat regular oatmeal.?

Butter Nut Oatmeal- sweet but no cheat

3 tbs splenda
1/4 tsp vanilla butter nut extract (most grocery stores sell this)
oatmeal

put the splenda and extract in the water before it boils - then cook oatmeal as usual. Simple and tastes like a cheat without the guilt.

strngthmnx said:
cinnamon, brown sugar "Twin" (it's the best! no calories and tastes JUST like brown sugar!) and sliced almonds; in the offseason i add a tiny bit of whipped cream! YUM

whipped cream in oatmeal? lol

i eat oatmeal with orange juice.. raw.

I like to make Oatmeal/Protein Pancakes. About a cup of oats, scoops of protein, a little cinnamon, and enough water to bing it all together but not to much. mix it together and add it to a pan sprayed with pam.

after its cooked i put some honey on top and enjoy. damn good too.

I do this with my oats. I bake them in the oven for about 5 minutes. I do like 1kg batches. They come out extra crunchy then :) I then pour out yoghurt into a cup and wack on my oats on top and eat them like this.

Here in Australia McDonalds do something similar with their yoghurt.

I'm telling you this is the BEST way to eat them

Oatmeal with 2 scoops of muscle milk (cookies and cream or banana cream) and three eggwhites. It is made with hot water and throw in some fruit if you want every morning I put my head down and shovel this in until it's all gone. Then wish I had more. About 50 grams of protein in total

Jimmykick said:
I'm telling you this is the BEST way to eat them

Oatmeal with 2 scoops of muscle milk (cookies and cream or banana cream) and three eggwhites. It is made with hot water and throw in some fruit if you want every morning I put my head down and shovel this in until it's all gone. Then wish I had more. About 50 grams of protein in total

i prefer my oatmeal WITHOUT salmonella...

I either blend them in my shake in the am or put some in a cup, put enough water to cover and nuke them for about 40 seconds. I usually put in some rasins, cinnimon, and alittle brown sugar...I know it isn't that good for ya, lol!

fucking amen to whoever suggested mixing oats with protein powder and water. i have been eating that shit for meals AND deserts lately.

i like mint chocolate optimum with a little splenda in mine!

Warmachine said:
fucking amen to whoever suggested mixing oats with protein powder and water. i have been eating that shit for meals AND deserts lately.

i like mint chocolate optimum with a little splenda in mine!

Werd....Chocolate mint, 1 cup oats, 4 ice cubes, 1 banana, and 12oz of water for breakfast tastes damn good.

I made me a Cytosport strawberry banna oatmeal shake imma try it in a bit i got it in the freezer cuz i cant drink it warm. so ill say how it is in a bit.

i didn't if you were referring to me. but it was pretty good i think i didnt chop up the oats enough and i put a lil to much water but none the less good.

strngthmnx said:
cinnamon, brown sugar "Twin" (it's the best! no calories and tastes JUST like brown sugar!) and sliced almonds; in the offseason i add a tiny bit of whipped cream! YUM

I east mine the same way just with the addtion of apple. Might have to try the whipped cream on top too.

Back