Best way to eat oatmeal?

My favorite recipe:

1/2 cup steel-cut oats, 1/3 cup oat bran, 3/4 cup frozen or fresh strawberries , 1 medium banana, sliced, 1.5 scoops strawberry or vanilla whey protein powder, Water, as directed, 1***8260;4 teaspoon salt , Dash of cinnamon (big dash)
In the evening, prepare the oats in the same manner as the Blueberry Oatmeal recipe. Again in the morning, bring the oats to a simmer and add the banana, salt, cinnamon, and oat bran. Keep stirring and simmer until you have the desired consistency (10 minutes or so), remove from heat, and stir-in the strawberries and protein powder.

2 cups raw milk in medium size pot, honey to taste,1/2 tsp cinnamon powder, dash vanilla, mix, bring to soft boil turn off heat, add 1/4 cup oatmeal, mix, cover with lid, wait 5 minutes, slice some bananas add and enjoy!

1/2 c steel cut oats cooked 5 minutes with water. Add cinnamon swirl whey, tbs brown sugar, packet of stevia, 1/2 c frozen berries, Then add almond milk till the consistency is perfect

Good thread to bump! I eat it one of two ways. Either blended into an awesome shake. Or cooked with a bunch of stuff added in. Last little bit ive been adding in mashed banana, dark chocolate chips and natural PB, some dried coconut, all stirred up with milk on top, deadly!!!

I put peanut butter and raisins in mine. I put apricot jam in also. I've tried a billion different things in my oatmeal but those two are my favorite.

Back