Best way to eat oatmeal?

if u put the oats in the blender first it will turn into almost a powder, then add water protein and your good to go, by far the quickest way and tastiest unless u can handle eating plain ole oat meal

I love Quaker Oats with almond milk, flaxseed, cinnamon, vanilla almond milk, peanut butter and blueberries! I actually just finished eating it!

Steel cut oats. Put 1 cup oats, 2 cups water in pan. Cook on med high until it's boiling good for several minutes . Turn off heat and leave pan on burner. Go shower, come back and put in a serving of yogurt add dooms frozen blueberries and some spleda or Stevia

Enjoy

1 cup of oats with skim milk (cooked), one large scoop of peanut butter, and bananna cream protein (2 scoops) its awesome

Usually I just add Splenda, if I need fat in that meal I'll add in some natural peanut butter. You can also add cinnamon like you said or some fruit like bananas/blueberries. Honey is also delicious!

Love my oats !!

1 cup dry oats
2 scoops vanilla protein
1 cup assorted fruit
2 tablespoons almond butter
1 tablespoon zero calorie jam
1/2 cup flax seed
1/2 cup trail mix

DELIGHTFUL !!

View attachment 544572

holy shit their is such a thing as zero calorie jam?! My life is forever changed. Where do you find this??

Awesome pic and recipe too bro!

^ they sure do bro !! When I was down in Orlando last month they have wholesale natural food warehouses. Fucking walking boner of natural foods....serious. It's where I found it.....

I'll try and get the actual name of the store for ya' !!!

View attachment 544630
^^^^ Just different brands of almond butter...I was f'n blown away !!!

Back