Best way to eat oatmeal?

NYGiantz3109 said:
I am looking for the healthiest and also the tastiest ways.... I hear splenda and cinnamon ... Lite syrup..

Suggestions?

2 Packets oatmeal
1/4-1/2 cup granola

Warmachine said:
i prefer my oatmeal WITHOUT salmonella...

you heat the water up to boiling and add it right to the mixture with the egg whites on top. The whites cook instantly and turn white. Int he case where they do not fully get cooked (there being some slime left over) I throw it in the microwave for another minute and remix. I do not fuck with raw eggs either.

Warmachine said:
fucking amen to whoever suggested mixing oats with protein powder and water. i have been eating that shit for meals AND deserts lately.

i like mint chocolate optimum with a little splenda in mine!

your welcome
I TOLD you it's the best
I moved away from the raw eggs too. I now add egg beaters to it.

Glad you like it!

Mr. dB said:
I follow the cooking directions on the box, then serve with skim milk and some artificial sweetener.

same as me bro,...only i put the dish in the microwave and heat up for 1.30 seconds,...carnt stand them cold me yack

Warmachine said:
fucking amen to whoever suggested mixing oats with protein powder and water. i have been eating that shit for meals AND deserts lately.

i like mint chocolate optimum with a little splenda in mine!
I hear you the bro it has to be the best way to get it down the hatch mabey trow a banana in there for sweetning and taste.

okay here is how I love to eat my oats
1/2 cup of oats put it in a food processer and make flour out of it
1/3 cup dry non fat milk
1/4 cup sugar free fat free choc instant pudding
1/4 cup wheat grem
35-40 grams of choc protien powder ( i like sci-fit) it has choc. chips inside!!!
put that in a bowl.
in a smaller bowl mix
1/4 cup egg whites
1/3 cup davincies sugar free choc. coffee syrup
2 table spoons peanut or almond butter.
now combine wet works into the dry.
mix untill it forms a cookie dought texture.
make the dough and form it into a ball with hands. (who says you cant play with food)
in another small bowl combine 1 part unsweetend coco-powder to 4 parts splenda. this is for putting it on the dough for taste and so it doesnt stick.
make the dough however shape you want. ( i like to make mine like a long peice of shit) i now but it was the only way I know how to describe it.
put your oatmeal bar on tin foil.dust with more coco splenda mix. put in freezer overnight. wake up take it out,let thaw out for 10-15 min and enjoy

i usually take 75g to 100g of oats with added wheatgern and oat bran and mix it with skimmed milk. 2mins in the microwave will do it and then i add a small box of raisins which makes it quite sweet without having to add sugar.

My buddy taught me a cool trick. Put a package of oatmeal in your coffe grinder, or just buy one of the cheap ones for 10 bucks at Publix and throw it in your protein shake. You can't taste it at all.

If your only interested in eating it. My Wife used to get it at starbucks all the time and they put in brown sugar and dried cherries. That shit is awesome. She makes it herself for a fraction of the price at home and I always steal that shit... "Gimme that shit bitch!"..... Please.

1 cup oatmeal
1.5 cup lite soy milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 packets of splenda
6egg white
1 whole egg
1 tbsp ground flax seed

mix it all with electric hand mixer, microwave 2.5 minutes, mix throughly again, micro again 1-1.5minutes.
mix last time for uniform consistency.

add chopped walnuts, blueberries... whatever.

one batch is good for two meals for me, but i am 5'3" :)

oh and before you say: "nasty"
give it a try, tastes like dessert. nummmm

Quaker_Oats_Man.jpg

I LOVE OATS

Back