biceps 4 days per week?

Where the pooch when u need him? That fuckin poodle got out again didnt it?

DAWG is on post lol.

ive never seen a guy who just works arms that had arms worth a shit. they will have cut and defined arms but a lack of overall arm mass.

heavy back work blast the biceps far better than some concentration / isolation excercise from a article in the latset muscle rag { magazine } . the same goes for triceps and heavy bench work.

bump

DAWG is on post lol.

ive never seen a guy who just works arms that had arms worth a shit. they will have cut and defined arms but a lack of overall arm mass.

heavy back work blast the biceps far better than some concentration / isolation excercise from a article in the latset muscle rag { magazine } . the same goes for triceps and heavy bench work.

DAWG is on post lol.

Ha Ha the poodle got away!!!!!!! I thought I was gona have to pack a 10 lb sand bag in jimbos ass on my own here!

Seriusly who the fuck dosent undertand bis are getting loaded doing back? I just have to know?

Thanks dawg for postin up

Last edited:
Seriusly who the fuck dosent undertand bis are getting loaded doing back? I just have to know?

Thanks dawg for postin up

Yeah, i agree with you bro.
When i fist started i did curls 3x a week and i had NO idea how to train.
Now i have big lats but my arms are still small compared to my Back/Chest..
i guess genetics.
reps!

Ha Ha the poodle got away!!!!!!! I thought I was gona have to pack a 10 lb sand bag in jimbos ass on my own here!

What are you a child? You need your backup to fight an argument? Again since you seem to be either dense or retarded (maybe both) I said I get the need and desire for compound lifts. I do them 3x a week my point was and IS compound lifts work arms as a secondary muscle. YES they work them but not as a primary muscle. Grow up and read the posts.

What are you a child? You need your backup to fight an argument? Again since you seem to be either dense or retarded (maybe both) I said I get the need and desire for compound lifts. I do them 3x a week my point was and IS compound lifts work arms as a secondary muscle. YES they work them but not as a primary muscle. Grow up and read the posts.

quit being a ass , just because people dont agree with you.

quit being a ass , just because people dont agree with you.

Im being an ass? Dawg where are you? i need you to help me win an argument. Sounds like a child. You're right I should treat idiots and kids slightly differently. Sorry Phatbastard, come back when you grow up a little.

Im being an ass? Dawg where are you? i need you to help me win an argument. Sounds like a child. You're right I should treat idiots and kids slightly differently. Sorry Phatbastard, come back when you grow up a little.

im telling you to STOP . if you dont like his post then dont read them , its that simple.

Back