Biceps site inj. and bruising!!!!!????

gator_mclusky

Man on a Mission
Seems sometimes when i hit my bis w/ a site inj.(fina/cyp)it leaves a damn bruise the size of a dime. I aspirated BTW.
Pisses me off...im talkin to my g/fs dad and he asked what the bruise was on my arm...i said a branch hit it, then he points out the other arm. I stuck to my story!:rolleyes:
Sucks....i wonder why only on the bis.

Any thoughts?

Gator

gator_mclusky said:
...im talkin to my g/fs dad and he asked what the bruise was on my arm...i said a branch hit it, then he points out the other arm. I stuck to my story!:rolleyes:

HAHAHAHA

That's too funny:D

It happens to me too, I always have to come up with stories around family, otherwise I try to stay covered up

different tissues will cause different reactions. It also depends on slicing a vein, etc. I can guarantee that if I injected my bicept it would be red, bruise and then turn green and go away (on the inside), but just be red (on the outside of the bicept.)

I wont site inject until my ass gets to sore. So far, i've been doing all of my injects in the same cheek (even though im aware of scar tissue)

im on my 3rd cycle of fina in the past 3 years (one a summer0 along with EQ and test. I used to love Bi injections, i never had any pain or brusing. But this year everytime i inject i got big ass bruises, i dont know why but it does suck, and like you said when you have one on each bi, its hard to come up with a story.

I just shot 3cc's in each of my bi's this morning, no problems. Site injecting my bi's makes a HUGE difference in growth.

How far do you stick the pin in? I only go about 1/2" and I hit them at the peak of the bi. Flex, find the peak and then relax. It will be pretty high but that's where I've had the most luck. Just don't get near the main vein running up the arm.

I heat up my prop/tren, go 1/2" in and then rub it real good afterwards. I got a bruise once, last cycle, in about 20-30 shots in the bi's.

mvmaxx.,...what kind of cycle are you running at the moment to have to inject 3CC into each bicep in one morning??

mvmaxx said:
I just shot 3cc's in each of my bi's this morning, no problems. Site injecting my bi's makes a HUGE difference in growth.

How far do you stick the pin in? I only go about 1/2" and I hit them at the peak of the bi. Flex, find the peak and then relax. It will be pretty high but that's where I've had the most luck. Just don't get near the main vein running up the arm.

I heat up my prop/tren, go 1/2" in and then rub it real good afterwards. I got a bruise once, last cycle, in about 20-30 shots in the bi's.
Cool....ill load it up. May go in 1 1/2 in w a 23 g and see wahat happens tom orrow.

Thanks for the input.

Gator

gymphreak said:
mvmaxx.,...what kind of cycle are you running at the moment to have to inject 3CC into each bicep in one morning??

200mg Tren and 200mg Prop. The prop is Viro's - 50mg/cc and the Tren is 100mg. So that's 6cc's EOD.

I would do ED but it's so much easier, and nicer, to hit both bi's and then go work them out and get some blood flow going. The same applies to delts, tri's, etc.

gator_mclusky said:
Cool....ill load it up. May go in 1 1/2 in w a 23 g and see wahat happens tom orrow.

Thanks for the input.

Gator

I would definitely not use the full 1-1/2". You gotta figure it like this, even if you have 20" bi's, once you relax them to your side and depress the needle into the bi you don't have 1-1/2" before you hit straight bone.

The bi's aren't like some muscles that are surrounded by fat. Rather, with bi's as soon as you get the needle in you're pretty much hitting muscle regardless of bf %.

Maybe that's why you're bruising.

mvmaxx said:
I would definitely not use the full 1-1/2". You gotta figure it like this, even if you have 20" bi's, once you relax them to your side and depress the needle into the bi you don't have 1-1/2" before you hit straight bone.

The bi's aren't like some muscles that are surrounded by fat. Rather, with bi's as soon as you get the needle in you're pretty much hitting muscle regardless of bf %.

Maybe that's why you're bruising.

I agree....gonna load up my tren,eq and deca w/ a 5/8 inch pin....ive got that and 1 1/2 inchers . Alraedy have the cyp runnin through me. Switchin to prop and tossin in Winstrol next wk.
MVmaxx....my g/f looked at my bis from site inj.ing and asked if it hurt to grow that fast......Life is good!
Thanks for tha input everyone!

Gator

Back