Biogen labs and Northern Pharma ???

human

hello guys!
I'm new to this forum, I'm quebec.

I wanted to have your comment on his two labs, which uses it, and what you think??

biogen labs and northern pharma

thank's guy !!!

If I ask those that I did a search and I are no more info, at least nothing concrete.

so if someone has feedback of these lab, I would appreciate your comment!

thank's guy!

i am currently on northern pharma deca and sustanon, i like the results so far.

i am switching over to medistar labs mind you.

hello guys!

I wanted to have your comment on his two labs, which uses it, and what you think??

thank's guy !!!

are you using either of these brands or just deciding between the 2?

are you using either of these brands or just deciding between the 2?

I am not currently using one of its two lab but in preparation for my cycle. I have very good price with these two lab so I wanted to know which one to use before you begin

@ Safety-man

Since you have done both Deca and Sustanon (sust), I have to ask. Did the Deca hurt after the shot.... I find the Cyp hurt like a bitch but the deca there is not much pain.... Did I get burned on one of the bottles?

hello guys!

thank's guy !!!

This dude never found out i bet. Just looking for a quick fix,nobody answered questions,hasnt been back since.

LOL!!

The deca should not have heard, nor the Cyp shot. Maye you did a bad shot, which happens from time to time. Ask the person you got it from. Northern stuff is good to go.

@ Safety-man

Since you have done both Deca and Sustanon (sust), I have to ask. Did the Deca hurt after the shot.... I find the Cyp hurt like a bitch but the deca there is not much pain.... Did I get burned on one of the bottles?

northern's website lists a russian address....

doesn't sound canadian but i have been wrong 375.5 times before so yeah, this could be number 376.5 right here!

hello guys!

thank's guy !!!

Don't know a out NP....but Biogen has way to many negative reviews for me to even consider using.

Don't know a out NP....but Biogen has way to many negative reviews for me to even consider using.

How many of those negitive reviews are of people actually using the product? It's there blends that are hit or miss, single compounds seem to be good.

How many of those negitive reviews are of people actually using the product? It's there blends that are hit or miss, single compounds seem to be good.

Ive used their tren,test,dbol. My chick used their thermoblend. We liked them. BTW no rookie here. Done a dozen cycles and now i blast and cruise.

If you stick to their basic compounds you'll love em.

Back