Blood pressure lowering suggestions ?

Tryn2

Just thought I would throw out there what some people do if their BP is elevated ? I am talking about from a supplement point of view, not training... Or a regime of food and stuff...

hawthorne berry, calcium, potasiom, b6, taurine, mgnisium.

This is cocktail Pullinbig came up with or is very close to it. It works. ALso try soime cardio and some aromasin if you are jacked.

If you are talking about BP while on, an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) really brought my BP down. The water retention from Test seems to really bump my BP. So the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) helps.

Slayer said:
If you are talking about BP while on, an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) really brought my BP down. The water retention from Test seems to really bump my BP. So the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) helps.

agree but when you bp goes haywire from non aromatizing drugs you neeed to take other measures.

Visit a doc. The above supps are good. Reduce sodium intake (including gatorade). Aromatase inhibitor (AI) while on is a good suggestion, if you can afford one.

don't forget garilic, super garlic by now is what I like did wonders for me, also green tea extract is a good one too it'll get the water weight off you, which help the heart a bunch.

pretty ricky said:
1g-1.5g calcium,700mg magnesium,700mg potasium,lots of green tea for awhile.should do the trick.

this knocked 20 points off both my dy and sy #s in just a couple of weeks.

Back