Blood Work Results!!

LAWNSAVER

Guys last year after 14 months off I got my blood work done. I had a 198 for total test(300-800 norm), and 7 for free test( 15-45 norm). I was put on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and then went on a cycle! I came off perfectly with HCG/N-dex and clomid. I have been off for 8 weeks and for the last 4 weeks I have been on 1.5 grams of Avena Sativa ED to try and raise Free Test. Here is a flaw, I should have gotten my blood work done before the Avena, but I waiting until after, so I really dont know what caused my changes but...

My total test is 435:D
My free test is 21.4:D

My chlorestorol and Tryglycerides are high, but I eat like shit, so I can change that!
Anyway, I am really happy I have those levels with only 1 good testicle!

I am ready to jump on a new cycle and I feel better moving forward!
I felt a difference on the Avena sative, even know Sofa George will disagree, I say it worked!!

That great your test levels went up. Mine are still low.

Hey Bro got the same problem, only got one testicle also.

JohnnyB

For me it athorpied to the size of a raisen. I got a u t infection and it swelled up to the size of an orange, when the swelling went down, it went down to nothing. Just have one fuctioning nut.

JohnnyB

LS.....great news about your test level results. A couple questions if you don't mind.
1- are you still receiving Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), if so how much?
2- Why did you do Clomid post cycle if you were still on HRT?
3- I realize you didn't get blood work done before the Avena, but do contribute any of you regained test levels to the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) & clomid?
4- Where do you get your Avena from?
5- Have you ever had your test levels checked after being on only the Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) & if so how were they?

That's all I can think of for now, but I'm sure I'll come up with more later.

Thanks....SC

StoneColdNTO said:
LS.....great news about your test level results. A couple questions if you don't mind.
1- are you still receiving Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), if so how much?
2- Why did you do Clomid post cycle if you were still on HRT?
3- I realize you didn't get blood work done before the Avena, but do contribute any of you regained test levels to the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) & clomid?
4- Where do you get your Avena from?
5- Have you ever had your test levels checked after being on only the Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) & if so how were they?

That's all I can think of for now, but I'm sure I'll come up with more later.

Thanks....SC

-I stopped my Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) before the cycle started.
-I did clomid to come off correctly as to see if I could get my test levels back to normal
- I got my blood work done 7 weeks after my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and clomid, so I dont think my levels were elevated from that.
- www.beyond-a-century.com for avena sativa
- I only got my blood work done before the Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and after I came off.

The burning question still lingering in everyone's mind is:

"Exactly how many nads do you have sir?":confused:

Ok, let's see if I understand this correctly.
Your Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) was only a temporary thing from the onset, that explains why the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) & clomid post cycle. I am only familar with a more permanent type of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), that's why I questioned that part of it. I just resume my Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) after my cycle has finished.
If your test levels did not come back up to normal ranges, I assume you would have went back on HRT.

Have you thought about stopping the Alvena & seeing if your test levels drop off again?

I dont think stopping the Avena would drop my test. It is supposed to only have an effect on free test! I will stop the avena during my cycle and use it post cycle and during off times!

SofaGeorge said:
Were you taking anything other than the avena sativa?

Nada...EFA, ALA, and protien! Thats it!

Again, the rise in my levels could have been from my flawless HPTA recovery! I dont know! BUT...I did feel an increase in sex drive and the morning woods were constant!

Congrats on your success LS....I did NOT have the same luck. I must admit that I got the morniong wood thing for a couple of days........then all of a sudden, the stuff stopped working for me or something----but NOTHNG!

It was weird, I was a believer..........than it sort of let me down pretty quickly. :(

shitty and I just recieved mine, I'll still give it a whirl, anything to help this broke ass libido of mine.

Ok, it smells like shit...how the hell do I take this shit the best way without gagging? Taking 2g would mean 4X day...f'ing gross!

Back