Bloodwork :() !!!!!!!!!! Dang 25 chRacte

So get on nac then get another CBC? I'll just get another hormone panel as I wanna see my esteogen.
How long does it take nac to work if anybody has an idea?

Also was my estrogen that bad guys? It's slightly high. I want to see it in the 20's-30's
Fromy
Understanding a lot of guys prefer it at approx. 25. Am I correct?

my AST for 263
ALT was 217
lol

i used orals for wayyyyyyyyyyyy too long
after i just pct'd properly and i was fine

went back to normal range

just liv52 and NAC

Ya I did 100mg anadrol daily 4 weeks then right into anavar 100mg daily 4 weeks.
I have not taken orals for a few weeks now

Ps forgot to mention I was also taking 800mg ibprofuen and muscle relaxer 3x daily for pad two weeks due to a back injury. Not sure if that contributes. I know NSAIDs can cause some liver issues a high doses for extended periods or time. Or is that acetometaphine? Or both?

Nt sure if my wellbutrin does either did not see it on side effects or warnings but efery is is diff

Either way will re test in 2 weeks

Your liver will recover man it's just if those stay elivated too long you could do damage but the liver recovers in I think it's about 4 weeks or so
I took 50mg dbol/day for 4 weeks and my levels came back at 45, and 108.
Not too bad but still. I was hammering NAC.
Now I'm on liver therapy from nutrishop, NAC from rui, and milk thistle from nutrihop.
You'll be fine just take the stuff and retest in a few weeks

Lol they're low because you injecting 600mg of test a week.
You can use hcg during cycle and before pct but NOT during pct.
And take the clomid for pct

NAC - minimum 1200mg a day, although up to 2400mg can be recommended depending on what your taking. From what I've read NAC is more potent than Milk Thistle.

Dude take both NAC and Milk thistle. I take both everyday whether I am on adex and test or not.

Everything looks fine except your liver. You should have been taking NAC when you were on orals. And stay away from Tylenol and alcohol for the time being.

Your E2 is perfect. You have to remember this panel is the Regular assay. It is generally 10-20 points higher than the Sensitive assay at the lower levels found in men. Keep doing what you are going for AI, etc.

Okay my adex is .5mg eod. Was at .5ed last two weeks but bumped it down as I've been feeling better. Will re test in approx two weeks
Yes I don't drink at all. Maybe once a year. Not. Typical marine I know bit it just sets I back not worth it can't make gainz when shitfaced.

Back