boobs out of control

atomknight

Test E. baby!
I have been off for 6 weeks now on a test only cycle and still my boobs contiue to grow. HELP!!! they are out of control..i am still taking small doses of nolva and small doses of letro [witch I had to thin down cuase it makes the bad disks in my back hurt.] but i am losing the battle here.
There is no tisue or lumps just lots of fat, but no fat any where eles on my body.

Say Bro I know I’m new here, but I do have experience with cycles and post cycle therapy (pct). If you do have Gynecomastia AKA Gyno. It takes anywhere from 1 to 3 months to heal. I would take Nolva at 40mgs per day until it is cleared up.

List out your cycle.

Also, it sounds like this is in your head or it is simple adipose gain, which isn't gyno.

nolva is adipogenic, estrogenic agonism (its not a pure estrogen antagonist).

1. stop the nolva now- keeping in mind that it will take a while to get out of your system
2. cut cals
3. add yohimburn

try using aromasin or AIFM instead of letrozole, better estrogen suppression profile. Letrozole will suppress estrogen lower, but its high level supression of estrone (via sulfatase inhibition) tends to create issues more often without achieving the level of estradiol suppression that can be achieved with aromasin or AIFM. This will vary among users, but generally they are better tolerated. you cant beat letrozole for highest level of suppression, and short term treatment with letro is often a boon, but for longer term use its not typically as suitable.

fatrock said:
Bump up the letro

you might want to re-read his post. Letrozole is not particularly effective at inhibiting peripheral aromatase anyways, the dose that he was using was already causing joint problems.

I just went off a short 4 week 450 mg test 50mg var cycle with 5weeks before that of just 50 mgs of Var per day. About the third week my left nipple was really sensitive and a hard lump ( gyno I'm guessing ) developed right under it. I stopped at that piont and started post cycle therapy (pct) of clomid 2 weeks after my last shot of Test. The tenderness is totally gone and the lump has gotten softer and much smaller but I'm wondering how to avoid this in the future and if the lump will totally dissolve.
Suggestions??

use an aromatase inhibitor during cycle. You may also need a prolactin inhibitor (or at least benefit from the use)

for ai's reccomend
aromasin (various research, labs, script)
or
AIFM (AF STORE)
https://www.anafit.com/shop/product_info.php?id=152

for prolactin suppresors reccomend
cabaser (aurapharm)
selegiline or bromcriptine (IAS and various)

for treatment really on reccomend cabaser, selegiline is not highly suppressive of prolactin and bromocriptine is not to everyones taste.

Im thinking about buyin AIFM... what should I expect from the product, and can you take it during post cycle therapy (pct) also??

theincredible1 said:
Im thinking about buyin AIFM... what should I expect from the product, and can you take it during post cycle therapy (pct) also??

similar estrogen suppression profile to aromasin.

low doses can be used during post cycle therapy (pct)

I havent researched prolactin yet .
what is it and how do you know when to treat it.
it has somthing to do with tren. i know that.

OK I spent hours looking up cabaser...very spendy, gunna put that one on the back burner...so what is the recomended dose of b-6

atomknight said:
OK I spent hours looking up cabaser...very spendy, gunna put that one on the back burner...so what is the recomended dose of b-6

cabaser is 70$ for 40days worth (minimum days based on .5mg ed- high end dosing)

despite that fact that it lowers prolactin (somewhat) b-6 has minimal if any impact on gyno, likely because it also downregulates the AR

Back