Breaking news!!!

hes going to end up like eric lindros, i played hockey for 12 yrs. if you guys knew what its like to get hit in the head some many times you wouldnt be knocking the kid.

he could be one of the great's but concussion's will prolly cut his career short. shitty really

The game has changed alot in the last few years. Speculating here, but I think Gretzky would have likely been in the same boat as Crsoby had it not been for Dave Semenko. With the implementation of the instigator rule, it made goons like Semenko totally ineffective.

Rule 46 - Fighting

46.2 Aggressor – The aggressor in an altercation shall be the player who continues to throw punches in an attempt to inflict punishment on his opponent who is in a defenseless position or who is an unwilling combatant

You get rid of this rule, the Penguins, and any other team with some dangle is going to hire a big shit kicking goon - and just like that no more concussions on your star players.

The game has changed alot in the last few years. Speculating here, but I think Gretzky would have likely been in the same boat as Crsoby had it not been for Dave Semenko. With the implementation of the instigator rule, it made goons like Semenko totally ineffective.

Rule 46 - Fighting

46.2 Aggressor – The aggressor in an altercation shall be the player who continues to throw punches in an attempt to inflict punishment on his opponent who is in a defenseless position or who is an unwilling combatant

You get rid of this rule, the Penguins, and any other team with some dangle is going to hire a big shit kicking goon - and just like that no more concussions on your star players.

Exactly.

As for Crosby, it's not on him, and trust me I dont like the guy. But I do enjoy watching him play, and if his career gets ended early Im not going to be a happy camper, he's got skillz NHL players dream of :sadwavey:

your an alex guy huh?? he can hit, score, and stickhandle. hes ok in my book. Im in chicago so i hate washington caps like a passion. oh and the red wings.

your an alex guy huh?? he can hit, score, and stickhandle. hes ok in my book. Im in chicago so i hate washington caps like a passion. oh and the red wings.

Not really an obechicken guy...I'm just trying to fan the flame:)

But...I do miss that rivalry tho! Ovechkin versus Crosby.....So I guess it affects us all some way or another.

If I had to choose a player(s) I admire..I'd have to say Iginla..Thomas and Datsyk.

Toews is on that list too! Good kid

I played and coached the last 3 seasons till my ankle wouldn't have it.

Some times your just not the same after a head injury. It happened to me in college. I'm not a Pens fan but love to see the kid bring his game to Washington when he's on. Watching him practice is pretty insane. THe kid has skills.

Ya Jimbo you really know how to hit me below the belt. Lol. Well thank god for malkin cuz he is playing like an animal. If wr get a healthy stahl and crosby back. Oh shit. I honestly think crosbys done. I live in Pittsburgh and that's all they talk about. It's so annoying hearing it everyday.

Not really an obechicken guy...I'm just trying to fan the flame:)

But...I do miss that rivalry tho! Ovechkin versus Crosby.....So I guess it affects us all some way or another.

If I had to choose a player(s) I admire..I'd have to say Iginla..Thomas and Datsyk.

Toews is on that list too! Good kid
We almost had ovechkin instead of malkin. There was a lottery for the draft. We got malkin number two. Could you even imagine if that would of happened. It's like lebron and d wade

It's about time you showed up Hermie poo:)

So they say it wasn't a concuss!? wtf??

Never said Crosby didn't have skills he is amazing. So is Garth Butcher:) <--google it

Lol. You know I'M GONNA be around sooner or later. This happens to be later. Ya there saying crosbys symptoms are from his tissue damage not his head. Lol I don't get it bro. I haven't been on alot cuz I'm killing shit in the gym. I'm going into week 5 with long esters so its beast week. Lol. Spending alot of my time watching hockey and the gym. Lol. Did your catch the allstar game? It actually wasn't bad. Geno had a sick goal.

I think if Geno stays Healthy he can do some serious damage, as in carry a team through the Playoffs!! haha. Im a Washington Fan from CHICAGO!! OVIE FOR LIFE!

Malkins goal was sick, but the chemistry between Gaborik and Hossa was insane, I say the Hawks toss up Kane and Keith for Marc Stall and Gaborik : )

GAHHHHH I LOVE HOCKEY!!!

Wow Gagner is on fire tonight too!! 2-0 so far 1st peroid against wings. Gagner has been part of all of the last ten oil goals.

Back