• slin 10iu 1 month

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • hgh 3 month on with 1 month slin

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deadbeatrec

mr.anabolic
so what is your vote , i am looking to do one of these or a combo of them while i am off. have used lr3 and slin b4 but not gh. please some feedback would be great

i think it depends on your goals. If you have the $$ for growth for 3 months y not just run growth your next cycle with some test and slin?

Most people around here don't mess with GH or Slin. I'd love to give my opinion, but I have no clue.

I am not old enough for GH... I am only 28. My natural GH levels are just below normal now. Maybe in 5 years I will use it, but I will see what my Dr says and what my blood work looks like.

haha im only 21. thats one of the cons y i dont want to even try it, i really dont think i will benifit from it unless i use it for years on.

I think a combo of slin/GH would be a nice bridge between cycles. The slin alone if used correctly, will at least help maintain mass and Ive heard many many accounts of guys gaining weight while off with slin/GH. In fact, Ill be giving this combo a run this time off, and will run it until January. Deadbeat, I'll probably use humulin R instead of humalog, im a little more interested in manipulating my diet over a longer time period, log just hits and leaves too quick to do anything other than replenish glycogen stores. Adding GH to this isnt really necessary especially at our age but hey, when in Rome. Id like to give it an honest try and draw my own conclusions.

for this reason , that im only 21, would be the reason y i wouldnt waste my money on the hgh. thats y i thought i would get the most bang for my buck with igf.

Back