british dragon 25 ml new line?

I consider IP's BD knock offs to be among the worst out there! Same with his QV line. And if someone offers you his blue top nips GH, run like hell :)

I consider IP's BD knock offs to be among the worst out there! Same with his QV line. And if someone offers you his blue top nips GH, run like hell :)

Funny:)..but this comes from a respected dude! So listen to him!

So you think I should just trash it?

No, as much as I dislike anything IP when I end up with his products I do at least use them and then decide what to do. I did trash some QV products that I got in a trade, they were bunk or crazy under dosed. His BD can be ok. It isn't as good as WP's counterfeit version or even as good as the eastern europeans but it is not bunk.

Hey Jimbo! His nips are down right dangerous!! and his new hgh, if you do order any be sure to specifically ask for pucks and not loose powder. he says his new HGH comes both ways and that the powder is stronger. Sounds like the same shit that came out of his mouth about the nips when he introduced them. Nips are believed to be insulin. IGF tests done while on them came back at baseline levels also. I do have some links to those tests if someone really wants to see them.

IP's stuff blows my mind! half of the people love him and the stuff he maks and the other half hate it. Where there is that much smoke there is fire! I wonder if he is selective on who he sends what also and that is how he keeps some positive feedback.

Last edited:
Hmm....This is very interesting....

I don't think it's right to trash IP.

Here is a post from a highly respected member on a highly respected board! It was posted the other day.

"Ip Is the best Muscle supp provider on the Internet IMHO. When he has had a few incidents in the past where he took time away or forced to Temp close shop....You seen guys shitting bricks and very disappointed. Ip is a Legend and some newer guys may not know or think so....But the Vets and Long time members Know How important this company and brand are.

Ip Made the Path Many others Follow today.

Ip had a UGL Id guess atleast 10 yrs before all of them you see now.Its only been the past 5-6 years that these 100,000`s of UGL across the rest of the nation arrived. Ip was the original and LIGHT YEARS ahead of the game. Its amazing to me knowing what I know now and looking back.

How many Other UGL`s had Pressed Tabs in 1999 or before?

A legend in my book.

If you are a members that has been around here just the past 5-6 years or less, I can understand how you would not understand, know or even care. By this time there were already 100~s of usa UGL`s. Gear Grinder had happened and ruined mexico etc."

Like I said, I don't think it's right to bash a guy that's been around for so long.

Anyone heard of anfarm or sylver...

you guys seem to have alot of knowledge regarding labs and gear..try you luck at these...

Hmm....This is very interesting....

I don't think it's right to trash IP.

Here is a post from a highly respected member on a highly respected board! It was posted the other day.

"Ip Is the best Muscle supp provider on the Internet IMHO. When he has had a few incidents in the past where he took time away or forced to Temp close shop....You seen guys shitting bricks and very disappointed. Ip is a Legend and some newer guys may not know or think so....But the Vets and Long time members Know How important this company and brand are.

Ip Made the Path Many others Follow today.

Ip had a UGL Id guess atleast 10 yrs before all of them you see now.Its only been the past 5-6 years that these 100,000`s of UGL across the rest of the nation arrived. Ip was the original and LIGHT YEARS ahead of the game. Its amazing to me knowing what I know now and looking back.

How many Other UGL`s had Pressed Tabs in 1999 or before?

A legend in my book.

If you are a members that has been around here just the past 5-6 years or less, I can understand how you would not understand, know or even care. By this time there were already 100~s of usa UGL`s. Gear Grinder had happened and ruined mexico etc."

Like I said, I don't think it's right to bash a guy that's been around for so long.

It doesn't matter if someone has been dealing for 100 years. If I have had bad results with his gear I'm going to share that feedback.

I really loved the story he put out that he had bought BD. The owner was in federal prison here in the states at the time. How do you buy rights to something that is illegal to begin with? Same story he sang about QV, another illegal enterprise that was shut down in gear grinder yet he buys rights to it so is selling legit BD and QV. That is laughable.

How about his blue top nips? when he came out with those he made a whole story on how they were so strong that people should do no more than 1iu or risk going into a coma lol people have tested IGF-1 levels and the results have come back at or around their baseline. What does that mean to you? I know what it means to me.

IP feedback is 50-50 so I have to assume that the other 50% that do like his stuff are getting something better than the other 50% who are very let down with it.

There are sources with 95% and better feedback , I'll stick with those.

Sorry bro, its fake.
The only real BD is now britishdragon.eu (check the website) they come with scratch off tags that you can type into the website to make sure its legit.
I know because i have used BD & Its a very popular brand.
This is there Anavar, because this is all i have right now..
but there real 10ml vials have a red cap with a BD E.U stamped on the top, i have them but they are hidden so i can't get them out and take a photo for you, but im sure you understand.
It might not be fake gear, but its fake BD.

40001126772770661998010.jpg

Last edited:
Back