Calf Injection - Need Help

HalfBlind

When I cycle I frequently use my Calves are two sites of injection in my rotation with no prior history of any problems using these two muscle groups. Last night I pinned my Calf with 1 CC Tren Ace + 1 CC Test Suspension (100mg/mL each). I didn't do anything off the books (Swabbed the vial, drew, changed needles, swabbed from second vial, drew, switched needles, swabbed my calf, penetrated, aspirated, then injected).

I experienced a little post-injection pain but nothing too much more than usual (minus the extra pain from Test Suspension). However, this morning my calf kills when I try to walk which is a huge chore. Could this just be because I have only ever done a max of 1.5 CC's in my calf and never pinned it with Test Suspension before ? I trust my UGL and have huge calves but *shrug*.

Once injected a ml of cyp at 200mg didn't walk for weeks. Hopefully it doesnt get worse like mines. Horrible circulation down there.

plain and simply your nuts pinning your calves. too many people cant walk after pinning, i would suggest pinning somewhere else, period. fuck even go sub-q, calves would be the last place i would even pin myself

I've pinned calf, bicep, traps with insulin dart

I've pinned prop in the calves, biceps, but the best was in the traps. Just a little prop in each trap. painless.Obviously need someone to do this for you.relax the traps so the pin doesn't snap. After the calf, it was like someone beat my calves with a sledgehammer the next day. Then I found out, the pump will work just as well without the drug. The pins stimulate the muscle, and it's great training traps after pinning. What a pump, and they stay up for about 5 days....lol
Suspension, stick with the glutes man.

I've done Prop and Tren in my calves before and never had a single problem. Guess it could just be the suspension.

bro im guessing its the suspension i have always pinned calves as part of my rotations, and have experience what you are talking about when i used test prop for the first time!

tren in the calf?

Blind,
I think if I pinned tren in the calf they would have to amputate...lol that fcking stuff, kills my glutes, and I tried different brands, same result. you must be a better man than I am...lol

When I cycle I frequently use my Calves are two sites of injection in my rotation with no prior history of any problems using these two muscle groups. Last night I pinned my Calf with 1 CC Tren Ace + 1 CC Test Suspension (100mg/mL each). I didn't do anything off the books (Swabbed the vial, drew, changed needles, swabbed from second vial, drew, switched needles, swabbed my calf, penetrated, aspirated, then injected).

I experienced a little post-injection pain but nothing too much more than usual (minus the extra pain from Test Suspension). However, this morning my calf kills when I try to walk which is a huge chore. Could this just be because I have only ever done a max of 1.5 CC's in my calf and never pinned it with Test Suspension before ? I trust my UGL and have huge calves but *shrug*.
bro,try glutes.

absolutely no reason to be doing calf injections bro... I do daily injects and ONLY rotate quads, glutes, delts... I doubt u are even doing everyday injects so WHY??? seems silly...

absolutely no reason to be doing calf injections bro... I do daily injects and ONLY rotate quads, glutes, delts... I doubt u are even doing everyday injects so WHY??? seems silly...

I read once that the calves get less blood supply than the other muscles in the body and would thus have less circulation , maybe not the best choice ....~Bo

Back