Can anyone give info on this gear?

dpain1

Does anyone know if this gear is legit or not? Has anyone tried anything from this particular lab? I edited out the name and the website per forum rules, but hopefully someone can still identify with it. Thanks,

dpain1

0318... Standart UG... based in US.

little and not resourcefull at all. they have list of suppliers but... which labs don't have one??

put 0.5ml of benzyl alcohol in it before to use.

LOL i think they do... but that brand don't come pretty for me...

ther's alot of good UG wellknown, but ther's always guys to search "the little one" hidden somewhere on earth.

i wondering myself: if make a homebrew in my garage, and make a little site about, if they are able to e-mail me, and also how mush time they'll take to find me, 5,4,3...

i'm kiding of corse...

BP, QV, univet, EFP, Rohm, axio, BM, and many many other... IS not enough??

no no don't say that but i do see you seem to appear offline..lol

Obviously not Canadian underground for sure that I can say. Only the people who know for sure or seen this product should make a post on it. I see allot of of "I think they know it all" and make a pointless wasted reply just for post.

LOL i think they do... but that brand don't come pretty for me...

ther's alot of good UG wellknown, but ther's always guys to search "the little one" hidden somewhere on earth.

i wondering myself: if make a homebrew in my garage, and make a little site about, if they are able to e-mail me, and also how mush time they'll take to find me, 5,4,3...

i'm kiding of corse...

BP, QV, univet, EFP, Rohm, axio, BM, and many many other... IS not enough??

I know it's not a US based UG, and I cannot find to much info so that worries me. I just happen to know a guy that gtg for pharm gear like sus, eth, and deca, but does not have shering primo. He has this 0318 gear and says it's good, and I generally trust him, but I just wanted to find some more info. I know there are tone of UGL's, but I have no real trust with any people with any of that other gear. I don't really know what is bs and what is real, so when you find someone you trust, you kinda have to steer towards what they got. Ya know what I mean? thanks,

dpain1

Sean... you delete post, and make change... arg! Pirate!

So Dpain1, you ask and turn on your own problem by your self. you, like anybody trying a gear, still always wonder :" if... if..." "Good?" "who tryed this?" "a friend told me..."

i've seen one thousand of these thread. and the meaning is : You want to use something you trust, but you don't trust enough to try realy!

If you want to use this, you have to know what is an UG, they are all unstable in quality.
among all Ug i've seen ther's only one who got the material to keep his stuff with almost the same quality. I said ALMOST.

So 0318, it's what i called a standar UG, it mean, they have ALMOST the same quality than you can have with any other.

the only thing you have to care about is the sterility. so make 0.5 ml of benzyl alcohol.
you can have it on research-ology i guess...

For the rest about this UG i've to say, if you bought stuff use it. if you don't yet. try a trusted labs, like these ones i mentioned before.

I don't have a pic of the back. I got this pic from their website. I wanna do some research to make sure it's legit gear. I am hoping for some feedback.

dpain1

The picture on their website doesnt mean you'll receive that product they could have got that picture from anywhere.

Obviously not Canadian underground for sure that I can say. Only the people who know for sure or seen this product should make a post on it. I see allot of of "I think they know it all" and make a pointless wasted reply just for post.

like who

have you herad of s.a.ug lab canada domistic any good???

Ya. bro it's known to be good. I haven't used it personally as I use Human grade...but a friend had some gyno issues....prolactin problems...he used Deca and Fina together....anyways got some of there pro whatever off them and it chewed it right up.

have you herad of s.a.ug lab canada domistic any good???[/QUO

0318 labs are a good product for the price, and that is if you get the real think and just not some veg oil in a glass

I ask for help I guess I someone send me a virus :(

Hi

I am a blonde when it comes to computers. I will write a short message you about what happened. Near the afternoon I sent an im to some1 I knew well. He sent me a link to something weird movie. I have opened it and installed a codec needed to watch the short clip, it went ok but after an hour or so I got many popups with banners all over my screen :(

Any advice any of you?

zygor wow guide

Back