can dbol kill me??

been on it for 3 days, dbol only cycle and keep thinking i might die :(.... im only doing it for 6 week cycle, is this irrational.....

will it kill me, isit only people who abused steroids for years that die

only on 20mg a day at the moment..

your responses would be helpful!! thanks J

everyone's different

crush up the pills and put it up your nose. it cant kill you if it never touches stomach acid.

Anabolic steroids can't kill you. The worst thing Dbol can do is shut down your liver, and there's no way you won't feel the large amounts of liver enzymes prior to your liver getting severely damaged.

You would only die if you eat it like Arnold - Candy, and don't see a doctor or notice any of the effects.

can we just make a new rule. that when some idiot posts an "oral only" or another retarded thread, one of the moderators just says read the stickies or you will be banned... and no one else respond. i think that will save A TON of time and let us answer more relevant questions for guys who at least have an idea of what their talking about.

can we just make a new rule. that when some idiot posts an "oral only" or another retarded thread, one of the moderators just says read the stickies or you will be banned... and no one else respond. i think that will save A TON of time and let us answer more relevant questions for guys who at least have an idea of what their talking about.

I don't comprehend the hate on oral only. Some steroid users need drugs with short half lives, or don't want drugs that aromatize.

Anabolic steroids can't kill you. The worst thing Dbol can do is shut down your liver, and there's no way you won't feel the large amounts of liver enzymes prior to your liver getting severely damaged.

You would only die if you eat it like Arnold - Candy, and don't see a doctor or notice any of the effects.

Jaundice can kill you. A young guy at my cousin's pharmacy is now recovering from almost dying twice due to it and his irresponsible dbol usage. Yes it was a stupidly high dose but there are pretty stupid people out there and saying the worst thing it can so is shut your liver down doesn't paint an accurate picture.

I don't comprehend the hate on oral only. Some steroid users need drugs with short half lives, or don't want drugs that aromatize.

There are injectables that don't aromatize but yes for the most part I would agree. MOST, and that is the vast majority though, would benefit more from including testosterone as a base.
Compound.

Jaundice can kill you. A young guy at my cousin's pharmacy is now recovering from almost dying twice due to it and his irresponsible dbol usage. Yes it was a stupidly high dose but there are pretty stupid people out there and saying the worst thing it can so is shut your liver down doesn't paint an accurate picture.

There are injectables that don't aromatize but yes for the most part I would agree. MOST, and that is the vast majority though, would benefit more from including testosterone as a base.
Compound.

May I ask you a question? My friend took 80mg of D-Bol a day for his first every cycle for 6 weeks. And he did no Pct or Ai's or anything, how come he didn't get bitch tits or anything? He can still get a boner and everything. (Lol he tells me that)

May I ask you a question? My friend took 80mg of D-Bol a day for his first every cycle for 6 weeks. And he did no Pct or Ai's or anything, how come he didn't get bitch tits or anything? He can still get a boner and everything. (Lol he tells me that)

Gyno isn't guaranteed to happen. It is only a side effect that may possibly happen. His body may not be predisposed towards heavy aromatization and/or he may not be particularly sensitive to the effects of elevated estrogen. He did get some sides just none he noticed but his BP more than likely elevated, he retained more water than normal, oily skin is possible etc. when people say they get no sides they generally mean they didn't notice them, not that they didn't get them.

Edit* he may also have been lying to you about sides and/or about doing AI/PCT. a possibility.

if you want a shorter half life then use a short ester compound... prop or even suspension. dbol specifically will shut down your natural t and can cause gyno... so i would strongly recommend at least a low dose of test. if for nothing else to keep your T up. as far as compounds that don't aromatize.. thats what AIs are for. heck Tren doesn't aromatize but that doesn't mean it cant cause a slew of other nasty side effects...

Gyno isn't guaranteed to happen. It is only a side effect that may possibly happen. His body may not be predisposed towards heavy aromatization and/or he may not be particularly sensitive to the effects of elevated estrogen. He did get some sides just none he noticed but his BP more than likely elevated, he retained more water than normal, oily skin is possible etc. when people say they get no sides they generally mean they didn't notice them, not that they didn't get them.

Edit* he may also have been lying to you about sides and/or about doing AI/PCT. a possibility.

I asked him if he knew what Clomid or Nolvadex is and he said he had no clue. I appreciate the quick response man, I love reading all your responses you post to everyone in all threads.

I asked him if he knew what Clomid or Nolvadex is and he said he had no clue. I appreciate the quick response man, I love reading all your responses you post to everyone in all threads.

I could easily tell you I don't know what Nolva or clomid are...I'd be lying but that doesn't preclude me from saying it. Also there are some people who use other compounds for PCT so its possible he may not have used Nolva/Clomid but something else. Thank you.

So much bro science on here from people who clearly have no idea what they are talking about.

YES dianabol can kill you and it doesn't have to be used in high doses or for prolonged time to kill you. It all comes down to your genetics, overall health and a little luck thrown in.

Dianabol increases blood pressure usually not to high but this is individual dependant. Some people will get a dangerously high spike in BP while others will get a mere increase. (High blood pressure: heart attack, stroke, sudden death etc).

Dianabol also increases bad cholesterol LDL and decreases good cholesterol HDL. Again how much this affects you varies from individual to individual.

On top of all that it can also cause the coronary artery to spasm potentially leading to heart attack and or dangerous arrhythmias.

Why anyone would tell you that dbol will not kill you is beyond me. Sure it has its place in bodybuilding I've used it plenty in the past but it's important to not live in a little bubble and actually be aware of the risks.

I tend to stick with injectables now but do use dianabol from time to time.

Why am I posting this on a thread that's years out of date? Well because this it's showing up as the first results in most search engines for various keywords.

This thread is 7 years old. The OP is no longer a member.

If he were still here I would tell him that yes absolutely any dose of dianabol can kill you..........if you put a pistol in your mouth after you take it.

And oh yeah.......this is a bad cycle. The gains will quickly leave, if you have any, and you will be suppressed. Anyone reading this should simply read up and Google some stuff. This thread is so basic that you dont need "pros" to help with it.

This thread is 7 years old. The OP is no longer a member.

If he were still here I would tell him that yes absolutely any dose of dianabol can kill you..........if you put a pistol in your mouth after you take it.

And oh yeah.......this is a bad cycle. The gains will quickly leave, if you have any, and you will be suppressed. Anyone reading this should simply read up and Google some stuff. This thread is so basic that you dont need "pros" to help with it.

OMG , :Pat: OP... ^^^^

:scratchhe ... Good Luck
OMM

listen "Latestart, :) I have a wild idea. YOu may have to change your name from Latestart to "firststart"..:laugh:

I'm LOL ... I've noticed you being Johnny on the spot with your posting to so many so quickly. :elephant: A good for all the members and the newbies by helping to continue some threads.

Just to say to you and some others "I appreciate your attention to so many of the newbies" Yes sir you do this place good. IMOP

OMM, :wavey:

Last edited:
Back