can dbol kill me??

YES!!!! you will die on Dbol specially at 20mg ED you got exactly 6 day to live so just bump that shit to 50mg so you can at least die BIG.......lmfao what kind of dumb question es that.....by the way oral only cycle are a waste of money and health

Welcome.

read...lots

prepare for testicular shutdown

U ll be fine unless you have liver issues already........

Un fkn real.

Congrats!!!!! You have made quiet an impression here and now are held in a certain regard!

Your now are amongst peers who wrote intelligent threads such as:

~ I want to put my pitbull on tren
~ Will hgh injections increase penis size
~ I am on var/dbol and no test
~ If I give my wife test will it improve her sex drive?
~ I am 27 will gh make me grow to 5"9"?

Okay the trick with Dbol is to use vodka to drink it down. Vodka ( absolute is my fav) actually has the perfect amount of alchohol to break down the bonds in Dbol. When your fingernails and eyes turn yellow you are on the right track but you need to up the dose 10mg per day. If your skin turns yellow you hit the sweet spot. Upon death lower dosage 10 mg/day.

Congrats!!!!! You have made quiet an impression here and now are held in a certain regard!

Okay the trick with Dbol is to use vodka to drink it down. Vodka ( absolute is my fav) actually has the perfect amount of alchohol to break down the bonds in Dbol. When your fingernails and eyes turn yellow you are on the right track but you need to up the dose 10mg per day. If your skin turns yellow you hit the sweet spot. Upon death lower dosage 10 mg/day.

Dont tell him that!! haha he might actually do just that!

:40oz: lol I wouldn't be surprised to read he received a Darwin Award

relax bro every 1 is just trolling you, you will not die!!!! you can go 40-60 mg a day and you'll be fine, its not a gr8 cycle tho but ye,
if you turn yellow buy milk thizzle.....

you forgot about that guy who thought he could drink his test prop instead of injecting it

been on it for 3 days, dbol only cycle and keep thinking i might die :(.... im only doing it for 6 week cycle, is this irrational.....

will it kill me, isit only people who abused steroids for years that die

only on 20mg a day at the moment..

your responses would be helpful!! thanks J

I just read a study that showed considerable streng and size gains from a Dbol only cycle!

The Key though is to tuck them under your eye lids to let them desolve!

Some thing to do with then you can't see what your doing to your self. :freak:

well most people don't die from dbal. Is it liver toxic? yes. does it have sides? yes Should you do it w/o test? no Why don't you do a test only cycle?

I would stay away from D-bol only cycles. I also had a gym buddy pass away from 30mg a day of d-bol a couple years ago. Ide stop the cycle if i were you, unless you follow a few steps....

Like some others have said, alcohol thins the blood, so its good to take the dose with 2-4oz of your favorite liquer. Some will tell you to get drunk a couple times a week, but ive been told by several docters that 4 shots or so should thin the blood enough. If you experience anxiety or fear of dying than you need to start drinking more alcohol. D-bol will make your blood extremely thick

Back