can dbol kill me??

Don't fuck with that stuff, man. My brother took just one dose of dbol before he went crazy. He was arrested twelve miles away from our house (fucker RAN that far in an hour) with a scaffolding pole in his hands and completely naked. He just kept screaming "THE PUMP... THE PUUUUUMP" and they had to use a tazer on him. Didn't work, just pissed him off. Finally, some brave cop clubbed him over the head and he went down. He was in a cell for three days and tried to chew his way out. Let me reiterate that: HE TRIED TO CHEW THROUGH METAL BARS FOR THREE DAYS STRAIGHT.

When the dbol finally wore off, his body and mind were spent. He's still in an asylum. Poor guy looks like he's been lobotomized.

Not even once, man. Not even once.

hahahahaha funniest post ive ever read on this site, ive literally laughed for the last 10min everytime i read it

Whatever you do, bro, DON'T LET THE DBOL WATCH ANY MARTIAL ARTS MOVIES. Seriously bro, they pick that shit up QUICK! For some odd reason they are really susceptible to Steven Seagal movies. Weird? Yeah, I know bro. I can't explain it either. I would have figured Dbol would be more into Van Damme or Lorenzo Lamas Snake Eater...

I crushed dbol into powder and created it to a cream and rubbed it down on my dick, now I'm 10". 3 1/2 in width. My shit is jacked. My girlfriend pulled it out my pants and went crossed eyed with her mouth wide open. You community
vets can't tell me shit, ftw!!!

Last edited:
If OP is still about......D.bol wont kill you. If you have anxiety issues like thinking you may die then D.bol wont help due to it raising your BP thus giving the same symptoms as D.bol. D.bol made me very anxious.

Read the stickies on here mate.....D.bol is a good gainer but needs to be stacked with Test like Cyp, Enth etc and you will need PCT to hand as you will shut yourself down and feel terrible when you finish your course.

It is not as easy as just popping a few pills mate, there is a lot to safe AAS usage......Read up my friend :)

Goodness this was a great thread...made my day and can't stop laughing and smiling..Newbies do your research and don't be a dumb ass, were here to help here on Ology.

Georgia I fuckin loooove D Bol, that's all i've been dreaming about since right now i'm Off cycle...then getting ready to cut for summer.

Hey, I'm going to do my first cycle and it going to be dbol only ran togethor with nolva and pct of 3-4 clomid. Lol. You can get decent gains read around dude. Some say its a waste others will say it ok. Its better ran with test and used as kick start. I seriously doubt your going to die dude. Pertect your liver stay at low dosage to avoid side effects drink water a lot eat right lift big. Chill out your giving people a reason to laugh.

Back