can dbol kill me??

been on it for 3 days, dbol only cycle and keep thinking i might die :(.... im only doing it for 6 week cycle, is this irrational.....

will it kill me, isit only people who abused steroids for years that die

only on 20mg a day at the moment..

your responses would be helpful!! thanks J

Well You better off will 3x vial of test E and anti E on hand if need be.
JESUS

:newbie:

Last edited:
Yes. Dbol can kill you. You have to store it in a strong locked container preferably bolted to the floor. Keep all knives and guns locked up too because Dbol has been known to learn quickly how to use them.

Haha
This has to be a joke but I will bite- NO you won't die. Perhaps you have anxiety in general which you should address. Dbol normally makes people feel good.
Why would you feel like you would die? Anxiety plays a role with many substances when you are unfamiliar but you should be fine. I HAVE felt anxiety from superdrol once though but it was due to pumps after lifts, high BP and completely numb arms from arm day

Don't fuck with that stuff, man. My brother took just one dose of dbol before he went crazy. He was arrested twelve miles away from our house (fucker RAN that far in an hour) with a scaffolding pole in his hands and completely naked. He just kept screaming "THE PUMP... THE PUUUUUMP" and they had to use a tazer on him. Didn't work, just pissed him off. Finally, some brave cop clubbed him over the head and he went down. He was in a cell for three days and tried to chew his way out. Let me reiterate that: HE TRIED TO CHEW THROUGH METAL BARS FOR THREE DAYS STRAIGHT.

When the dbol finally wore off, his body and mind were spent. He's still in an asylum. Poor guy looks like he's been lobotomized.

Not even once, man. Not even once.

Don't fuck with that stuff, man. My brother took just one dose of dbol before he went crazy. He was arrested twelve miles away from our house (fucker RAN that far in an hour) with a scaffolding pole in his hands and completely naked. He just kept screaming "THE PUMP... THE PUUUUUMP" and they had to use a tazer on him. Didn't work, just pissed him off. Finally, some brave cop clubbed him over the head and he went down. He was in a cell for three days and tried to chew his way out. Let me reiterate that: HE TRIED TO CHEW THROUGH METAL BARS FOR THREE DAYS STRAIGHT.

When the dbol finally wore off, his body and mind were spent. He's still in an asylum. Poor guy looks like he's been lobotomized.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

If you aren't comfortable with what you're doing, you shouldn't be doing it. Its likely you feel this way because you either didn't do enough research, or you're just always going to be nervous period.

Food could kill you if you ate until your stomach exploded, and water could kill you too.

If you aren't comfortable with what you're doing, you shouldn't be doing it. Its likely you feel this way because you either didn't do enough research, or you're just always going to be nervous period.

Food could kill you if you ate until your stomach exploded, and water could kill you too.

It's actually quite worrying how easily you can be killed by water intoxication...

I don't think Dbol will kill any one but if u crush it up and put in your eye! You may have temperary sight issues I'm just thinking out loud though

This has to be one of the greatest posts i've ever read.. :laugh4::laugh4::laugh4:

Back