can my gyno be cause by high prolactin?

n8te pac

im on 350 prop and about a gram of tren for 10 weeks i had no problems until recently i got gyno well ive always had gyno from puberty but anyways i was on armasin 12.5mg eod recently bumbed it to ed with hardly no change in pain in my nipples, i uped the dose even more with no changes so no way 350mg test and all that ai can my estro be sky high, anyways i had caber on hand started to use it will this help with the gyno or ? i have some nolvadex but i hear mixing tren and nolva is bad cause both make ur prolactin higher i dont know maybe someone can aware me thanks guys..

yes i know this now but i was scared i read it can cause heart valve damage soo... i dont caere that it made my gymo worst i will eventually get surgery but what i am interrested in is making it better im almost done my cycle 4 more shots sooo yeah

Did you read anything negative about using a gram of tren?

You can use nolvadex with tren. That's an oldschool broscience myth. Ralox will probably work better. Don't think caber is going to do anything for gyno if that's what it is. Did you get any bloodwork done or are you just guessing? Are you taking any kind of liver support while on that much tren?

Last edited:
A gram of tren?

ur first run on tren?

Should have run on caber frm d 1st tren shot.

No,nolvadex wouldnt help at all actually. It simply binds to the estrogen receptors undr ur nipples thts it..the converted estrogen still circulates.

AI at 350 test, should've been used.like anastrazole 0.25mg ED.

cabergoline, preferably before gng to bed 0.5mg e3d is suggested. For the entire cycle. Usually d lump once formed,stays there but There r a very few cases reported whr gyno had resolved by d use of cabergoline. Lets see if tht helps..fingers crossed.
Surgeon's Scalpel is d last resort.

And btw,surgery can't be commenced until ur an eligible candidate. I.e. if the estrogen levels in ur body are high, ur clotting factors in d blood r affected, there is risk of bleeding during the procedure. So gta wait for a while until ur system.is flushed clean.

Till then,yes. Cabergoline.

Here's to keep ur hopes high a bit. This is just an example to show tht othr drugs also increase prolactin levels,create gynecomastia due to it and ws controlled by cabergoline.
These r just d conclusions.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22873493

Last edited:
if its gyno, it's NOT caused by the tren... nolva will put that gyno to sleep, keep it dormant... but if you have it from puberty, it will ALWAYS be there and will ALWAYS flare up with the use of gear.

I'd say you aromasin was bunk... 12.5mg eod is plenty enough to keep gyno away, and 12.5mg everyday would have kicked it in the ass.. but you still need nolva, at least 10mg per day throughout your cycle if you have pre existing gyno

Since when does caber combat gyno and nolva doesn't?

Nolva, Its a SERM ,esp whn test levels r high, estrogen levels r up.. it wudnt stop testosterone conversion to estradiol AI does .. Either his aromasin was nt legit or he's really sensitive to progestins or due to Increased prolactin levels.

Inc Estrogen +progesterone = glandular breast tissue formation
Inc Prolactin = lobular tissue development.

Estrogen is a promoter of prolactin.

While caber cn bring down prolactin levels, Along with AI- anastrazole( stops estrogen) could help in resolving the breast tissue development..

And increased prolactin levels causes lobular tissues to proliferate.

Caber is prolactin antagonist along with a legit AI, so yes.

Last edited:
Nolva, Its a SERM ,esp whn test levels r high, estrogen levels r up.. it wudnt stop testosterone conversion to estradiol AI does .. Either his aromasin was nt legit or he's really sensitive to progestins or due to Increased prolactin levels.

Inc Estrogen +progesterone = glandular breast tissue formation
Inc Prolactin = lobular tissue development.

Estrogen is a promoter of prolactin.

While caber cn bring down prolactin levels, Along with AI- anastrazole( stops estrogen) could help in resolving the breast tissue development..

And increased prolactin levels causes lobular tissues to proliferate.

Caber is prolactin antagonist along with a legit AI, so yes.

Yes, I know that.. Since when did caber combat gyno and nolva doesn't???

I
Yes, I know that.. Since when did caber combat gyno and nolva doesn't???

Yes brother,
Nolvadex most certainly DOES inhibit breast tissue (glandular) when progestins aren't in circulation.. :)

Nolva simply binds to the estrogen receptors but does not inhibit estrogen production so it does nothing to prolactin levels responsible for lobular tissues proliferation, thts wht I meant. :)

Technically, tamoxifen/nolvadex will only increase free estrogen levels In circulation by preventing it from attaching to the estrogen receptors. Hence I opposed the concept.

So AI cud bring down prolactin levels by preventing his exogenous testosterone converting into Estrogen. :)

For lobular tissues growth control prolactin inhibitors are needed thts all :)

Hence an AI and caber.
A good approach wud be to cut down the exogenous testosterone to a TRT dose,so estradiol levels wnt be elevated in the first place which is responsible for high PRL levels.

Last edited:
Caber isn't needed if your ai is dialed in. Yes, a serm will work to combat gyno if your ai isn't dialed in yet. An ai nor will a dopamine antagonist do anything for gyno...

Exactly.
And along with caber, which stops lobular breast tissue proliferation.

You and tbone are arguing two different sides of the same issue. Tbone is talking about REVERSAL, while you're talking about PREVENTION. The use of a SERM (especially raloxifene) can reduce/reverse AAS induced gynecomastia. An AI/DA is about prevention, by reducing circulating hormones that impact breast tissues.

My .02c :)

WTF lmao 1 gram of TREN????? WHY? WHY? bro 300-500 is more than enough. Then people wonder why they can't recover past PCT because they legit fucked up there pituitary gland. But anyways yes it will cause prolactin gyno. Take prami. Start at .3mL then go up to .4mL, max it out at like .5mL. I had this problem and began to take it at .4mL ed. The lumps have decreased and are going away.
Symptoms of High Prolactin
- low libido
- anorgasmia (delayed ejaculation)
- erectile dysfunction
- puffy or sensitive nipples
- discharge from nipples
- fatigue/lethargy
- depression
- suppressed testosterone production

I got this from another forum the side effects of high prolactin FYI.

Back