Can this be possible...

eastarr69

Omniscient!
Question...

is it possible, due to genetics or whatever, for a person to respond to as better then others..

i ask, me and my bro are running the same cycle, my strength is going up, and his is, but mine quicker, plus i can feel it per say and he can not really, we have just started week 3 of out enan/eq/winny cycle..

and i know that eq takes a while to work, but is it possible to start seeing some vascularity now..

i would think not, but maybe due to the training i see the veins etc..who knows..

maybe i am dillusional..but i love this shit...

E

there are a lot of variables, but it certainly is possible. Myself I am a brutal hardgainer, naturally I was lucky to gain a few lbs a year, despite living the lifestyle completely. After my firs cycle, even on gear I have a bitch of a time gaining anything. Yet I train with one guy in particular, only 21 years old, 2 cycles and is bigger than me, stronger is shit like squatting, and blows up when he looks at a steroid.

me and my training bro were talking about it..he asked me and i did not know what to say...so, i figured i would run it by the board, he is on the board also, so i figured he would run across this thread...

E

hmph....interesting...

i responded well on 15 mg of dbol a day for 10 weeks on my first cycle..if i had it to do all over again...i would run some prop....but hey we all learn in our own ways...

E

genetics is very important , rumor has it that lee priest has super sensitive receptors and can grow like a weed on minimal doses

It can totally differ bro. Look at any precription med for that matter and we all have different allergic reactions and different dosages due to age and size so why should AS be any different. Proscar for example, some people see regrowth of hair and some people see nothing.

There are major differences in how well people will respond to any kind of drug. Responding well to steroids is one major factor that sets professional bodybuilders apart from most of the rest of us.

thoughts guys

I am the one estarr69 was talking about..Why am I weaker then my bro..For the most part we are the same in strg..
Arms
Back
I GOT you on Legs E..LOL
Its just Bench i I have the trouble....I hate it..He blows me away by like 60lbs ...Guys what can i do ..Should i BUMP the test or the EQ??
I have anaver I can take that now but i was saving it for the end of the cycle...Bro's HElp a guy out

Mac

well i was training with a friend and the same thing. except he had done a lot more cycles compared to me doing my first. we were both doing 400mg eq and 100mg eod of Winstrol (winny). we were same in strenght before. but while we were on he hit a plateau and my strenght, size, bf loss all but squashed his. we were training for a lifting competition at the time. he weighed 215 and benched i think 315. i weighed under 160 and was doing 365. before we started we both were at 299-300lbs. so i think his receptor sites were more saturated than mine were so i responded more to the cycle.

taboo is right, my legs suck...but although we have been traing together for a while...i have a tendency to train hevy all the time..i just change my rep range up while doing cycles..

also, i feel that tris need to be hammed to massive proportions for the bench to blow up...like i have said on the training forum...how many guys you see pressong 500-600 lbs using the WWIIIDDDEEEE grip....

taboo bro...we need to hit those tris more...and you will be fine bro...

E

reallly

Well bro..I think it tri day so off to the gym to get HUGE i guess.. and to catch up on my bench..

Back