can you guys hang with 300 pound bodybuilders!

Those guys get winded going up a set of stairs. I'd take their woman and give her back when I was done with her, if I could get rid of her.

Dave Palumbo is a HYOOOOGE Motherfu*ker!

COT DAMN, SON!

Not impressed with that bald guy. Way too high bf.

people can say whatever they want, but the fact is to get to 300lbs at anything under 15%bf being under 6' tall is no cake-walk... loads and loads of hard work, not to mention the amount of food intake everyday

I'm 5'10", 245 and I still feel skinny haha, especially when I'm near anybody that competes at a high level

people can say whatever they want, but the fact is to get to 300lbs at anything under 15%bf being under 6' tall is no cake-walk... loads and loads of hard work, not to mention the amount of food intake everyday

I'm 5'10", 245 and I still feel skinny haha, especially when I'm near anybody that competes at a high level

You know those brothers know how to eat!!

No doubt about that, they are definitely working as hard as any other professional athlete, just in a different aspect. I am at 5' 8" and 200lbs at 10%, and that took a lot of hard work. I don't know how I would add 100lbs of muscle. Plus, when I am around someone who is 40 or 50 pounds bigger than me I feel like I am a little guy lol.

just saw Palumbo at the Cutler Classic this past week. He is MUCH different now....it is a bugout. I met him a few times when he was 300lbs and he had to be the freakiest BB I ever met and I met a lot. Not the case anymore.

Back