Can you tighten up a girls vagina?

AngelCakes said:
Okay comming from a girl I do kegals everyday and what buddy up there said was right...an easy way to begin is by when she is in the bathroom and has to pee..get her to start and stop the process so that she knows what muscles shes contracting it gets easier after that and then you'll be screaming "praise jebus" when shes a tighter chick...good luck
and if that doesn't work I guess you'll need a bigger dick!

Yeah, Angel can tell you if you don't believe me. My ex-girl actually got me doing Kegels as well after I looked up on it. They can prolong a man's orgasm and help you last a LONG time. A lot of the time men claim their penis actually increased in size and that multiple orgasms are possible. I've been doing them for a month now and I last longer than I use too and I recover more quickly. I plan to continue doing them.

I just use the Hammerstrength Kegelciser machine at my gym. I'm up to 3x10 with four plates.

Mr. dB said:
I just use the Hammerstrength Kegelciser machine at my gym. I'm up to 3x10 with four plates.

I prefer free weights myself.

Kegels definitely work...My ex did them after our second child and the difference was incredible...Not to mention the control they have over their vaginal muscles can be a real turn-on, as Gobus said above...for us guys, kegels exercise the pc muscle, which can increase blood flow through the prostate as well as reducing premature ejaculation and giving the bone a little more girth...also, hitting the pussy doggy style can make even a loose girl seem tight!!!

i have a average penis... shes just really loose. Im going to do PE exercises to increase my girth but is there anythign she can do? Cause 3 and 1/2 fingers easy is the loosest ive been with so far. Sex just ain't as pleasurable

Future Prodigy said:
MY girl is really lose... basically 4 fingers and shes young as fuckkkkkkkkk. It's really disturbing... my ex who had a abortion and screwed lots of guys was only a tight 2 maybe 3. Will it tighten up if i don't fool around with her for a while?

What does having sex with many people have to do with being loose, i have fucked my girlfriends much more than they would have been able to do if they were sluts and single.

i guess a better question would be what would cause her to be that loose? someone told me if you play volleyball and basketball you are naturally looser... is this true?

Future Prodigy said:
i guess a better question would be what would cause her to be that loose? someone told me if you play volleyball and basketball you are naturally looser... is this true?

It's probably just genetic, she was born that way.

hell ya angelcakes.....

AngelCakes said:
Okay comming from a girl I do kegals everyday and what buddy up there said was right...an easy way to begin is by when she is in the bathroom and has to pee..get her to start and stop the process so that she knows what muscles shes contracting it gets easier after that and then you'll be screaming "praise jebus" when shes a tighter chick...good luck

fuck yaaa!!!

why are you concerned with fingers,don't you know your susposed to put your dick in there/and tounge :spank:

Atleast you're getting something right now. My wife is 8 months pregnant and hasn't been interested in my dick insider of her for two months. All in the name of love.

two solutions, i use to slap a hose clamp right on her pussy and squish all the lips in then tighten it down, actually got so tight that i had to use wd-40 to have sex, also it pissed her off, so now i got one of those big dildo's and drilled it out so my dick fits into it, she thinks i had a strange reaction to the juice, and still thinks she's tight as hell

If you have small penis you can do some exercises to make it bigger! Why are you curious about your girl's vagina?

Anyway, if you don't want to screw up then you guys could sit together and talk about this. Seriously it will hurt your girl's feelings but as you are so much paranoia may that's the right choice for you.

Otherwise you can search on Google for "vaginal tightener" serum or spray. Some friends of mine use firm femme products (firmfemme.com) and they said it's working for them. You could check that as well.

any woman can do kegel exercises and make her box tight..

put one finger in her and tell her to squeeze. you can feel that on your finger, you'll def feel it on your spear

the stronger she gets, the tighter she will clamp down and the longer she will be able to do it

the same exercise for men makes your gear stand up and swell hard as a rock

Back