Canadian "mother fuckin" Customs

big_bonez

this was most horrible trip back to India...

I got 150 Deca (100mg), 80 Sustanon (sust), 80 Testoviron (250mg)
and got siezed when I tried to declare it when asked for any medications...

I have a prescription script written for both me and my brother but that custom mofo knew about steroids and didnt let it through...

first he said he was going to arrest us, check our baggage, and then let us go after two hours and said he put it up on our record and everytime we cross a border, we'd be thoroughly checked.

i was able to get through 900 tabs of Wini (2mg), nolvadex (200 tabs), clomid (200 tabs).... abut man my fuckin shots are what I am so fuckin pissed about... rouchly 1600$ canadian...

I am supposed to write a letter to Canadian Customs for a appeal.... any suggestions??? (I do have prescription for it)

according to this link on Health Canada, it says one is allowed a 3 month supply, I made it into 18 weeks - that is a little over 4 months, and divided odsages between me and my brother

75, 40 and 40 repectively

winny and other things I put in a multivitamin container and vitamins, when he asked what it is, I told him to read the label that read - Vitamin B complex and such, so he let go.

You sound surprised that after declaring them they wouldn't let you continue.......that would have been my first concern, it seems pretty obvious what would happen.

StoneColdNTO said:
You sound surprised that after declaring them they wouldn't let you continue.......that would have been my first concern, it seems pretty obvious what would happen.

even with a legit prescription in Canada SCN?

DangerousGrounds said:
even with a legit prescription in Canada SCN?

Put it this way, up until January 2003, you needed a "Triple Script" for Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) in Canada....and they are only valid for, I think 3 days from the time they are written.

Plus the fact that "150 Deca (100mg), 80 Sustanon (sust), 80 Testoviron (250mg)" is way more than a three month supply, even for two people like he said. I'd love to see the supposed script.....it would have to be something like Deca @ 400 mg/week & Test @ a gram a week for 18 weeks. Something don't jive !!

I do not know the laws in Canada, but it sounds like you got fucked up the ass or the Customes agent is going to get real big and nasty in the next 3 months. Good Luck.

medical doctor said:
I do not know the laws in Canada, but it sounds like you got fucked up the ass or the Customes agent is going to get real big and nasty in the next 3 months. Good Luck.

I was gonna say the same thing....you said the customs dude knew about roids so he probablly took them for himself, lol

I agree.
That was way too much for a personal use even with a script.
You might have had better luck not declaring anything.

StoneColdNTO said:
Put it this way, up until January 2003, you needed a "Triple Script" for Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) in Canada....and they are only valid for, I think 3 days from the time they are written.

Plus the fact that "150 Deca (100mg), 80 Sustanon (sust), 80 Testoviron (250mg)" is way more than a three month supply, even for two people like he said. I'd love to see the supposed script.....it would have to be something like Deca @ 400 mg/week & Test @ a gram a week for 18 weeks. Something don't jive !!

Back