Cappin Powder then freeze

darknyc03

I got some Winstrol (winny) in everclear , yea we all know tat shit aint holdin. So i got to reheat everytime. Starting to become a pain in my ass. What i did was was heat up the Winstrol (winny) n injected 1ml in a cap n put it in the freezer for me to take when i get home. Can i do that with the whole batch?

never heard of it being done before, but i cant think of any reason y it wouldn't work for the whole batch.

The only problem I could think of is the everclear not freezing, and turning your gelcaps to mush. Have you tried this with just a couple?

cheezy said:
The only problem I could think of is the everclear not freezing, and turning your gelcaps to mush. Have you tried this with just a couple?
This would be my concern as well...

I think the gelcap itself would be "frozen" though, containing the liquid. I dont know if the alcohol could solve the gelatin at that temp.

Try it and see I suppose.

I did it with one cap yesterday............. some of the everclear leaked out but the powder froze in the cap. Cap was in perfect condition . Im goin to do this with the rest of my caps and ill keep everyone posted on how everything turns out. :laugh3:

Not a bad idea, but isn't sticking the Winstrol (winny) in the microwave for a few seconds easier?

Back