Carb cycling advice for recomp

PilaS

in no much time y will do 6 weeks of prop tren a and winny and i want to recomp doing carb cycling

What carb cycling method do you think will work better?

Mon/Tue/Wed High carb
Thur/Fri Medium Carb
Sat/Sun Low carb

or

Mon/Tue/Wed/Thur/Fri High carb
Sat/Sun Low carb

My train is
Mon - Chest
Tue - Back
Wed - Legs
Thur - Shoulder
Fri - Biceps triceps

definitely do the first one. what are your stats?

6,4 ft 200 lbs 13% bf
this is actual body oi67.tinypic.com/w1e8sx.jpg
my maintinance calories are 3100 i was thinking on do that calories all the cycle without change the calories,and doing that carb cycling that u adviced me.I dont want to cut and dont want to bulk for this summer,then i think this plan is the best for me right now.
i will do around 3 days 300 carbs , 2 days 150 and saturday and sundays 0 carbs.

And what is the diference on doing 3 days high 2 mid and 2 low vs 2 days high 3 mid and 2 low?

Last edited:
i will do this carb cycling that watched on the forum from 3j

high
low
very low
high
low
low
very low

think will work better with the correct macros.

And about cut vs recomp. someone that has experience with recomp and carb cycling with test tren winny? if my actual bf is 13 % and make 6 7 weeks test tren winny eating at maintinance carb cycling,is posible reach 8 % or will i need to low the calories for cut faster?

i will do this carb cycling that watched on the forum from 3j

high
low
very low
high
low
low
very low

think will work better with the correct macros.

And about cut vs recomp. someone that has experience with recomp and carb cycling with test tren winny? if my actual bf is 13 % and make 6 7 weeks test tren winny eating at maintinance carb cycling,is posible reach 8 % or will i need to low the calories for cut faster?

get on mct oil too for your cut.

Back