Check this cycle out. Tell me what you think.

Well I just wasted 10 mins of my life an read this thread and must say dam man you need to stop all the yoyoing. I mean first your gunna do it then your not an your just gunna buy it and save it. But if you look at what your posting now then theres no way that your not planning on implementing this now, if you havent already started. You come on here an ask for advice and your given it, RJ gave you great advice.

YOU ARE WAY TO YOUNG TO BE STARTING THIS YOU LACK KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, THE INABILITY TO TAKE CRITISM, AN CANT MAKE UP YOUR MIND.

Listen you are 21 a unless you are plannng a career as a pro bodybuilder your startig too soon, you havent even hit your genetic peak and your looing for a shortcut to get there. You have many many years to get very large all natural just takes hard work, good diet, and maybe some suppliments. But if your gunna do it then do it and stop overthinking it, its not rocket science its simple test for you first cycle either ethanate, or prop and clomid, nolva, or both for post cycle therapy (pct). Have aromasin on hand for sides and you will know when they surface an 12.5ed will usually take care of em taper down as the all mighty humdiddly said and find your sweet spot. I would change to tbol instead of the dbol for a first time if you have to stack but honestly test alone is gunna be amazing for ya.

As to respect on the internet, dude this is the internet, no such thing everyone is Dorian yates behind the screen. Not to mention most of us are on gear and your wanting us to acually have patience, be sweet and nice..........lmao most of us already have alpha male complexes an what you dont realise is RJ was being nice. You will know what I mean when you get on the gear and see how it makes you feel most get a lil moody and your patience will all but disappear. So before you get your panties in a bunch remember your on a STERIOD board we tend to not want to read for 3 pages about something that should have taken 1 or 2 answers for a 1st cycle. Cheers

so with this post you did what? you just copied and pasted and said things like "this is good advice... sorry, you said advise. lol

Then you stated you had no idea about the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) dosage... which is wrong by the way.

Good job 'always helping out'. :rolleyes:

O man, thats all you can come up with? That is something I might have said if I was in 1st grade. Quit it already. It is nonsense. I am not here to play that game. I am here to learn as much as I can, as quick as I can to safely cycle, and if I don't have my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) dose right, I will have to do some more research and work on it. -BUT-

I will say that I wasn't the one that was being an ass first off. I was an ass in retaliation to what you said[which was uncalled for by the way]. Is there a rule here that states that only certain people on this board can be asses without getting flamed?

I really do enjoy the knowledge I have gained from this board, but I don't like all the flaming that comes with the advise. I can handle being flamed to a point, but when I got people saying shit like, G - Damn decision and stick with it. That is not flaming, that is BS.

The reason I had even asked with one was best, is because I had been given two different sets of advice. That answer was completly out of order, and honestly was unexpected which kinda pissed me off.

I'd side with Rjs advice...dipshit! Wise advice means nothing to you!? Baldy!? Wtf?

Come back after you pinned some nerves and made stagnant gains..and ask wtf did i do wrong...it will happen..want to bet?

Jimbo, get off of my of my thread. Come back later when you can straighten up.

I said that cause he was an ass, he will admit that he was. So, when I am an ass in return, I get completly flamed? :wtf:

O man, thats all you can come up with? That is something I might have said if I was in 1st grade. Quit it already. It is nonsense. I am not here to play that game. I am here to learn as much as I can, as quick as I can to safely cycle, and if I don't have my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) dose right, I will have to do some more research and work on it. -BUT-

I will say that I wasn't the one that was being an ass first off. I was an ass in retaliation to what you said[which was uncalled for by the way]. Is there a rule here that states that only certain people on this board can be asses without getting flamed?

I really do enjoy the knowledge I have gained from this board, but I don't like all the flaming that comes with the advise. I can handle being flamed to a point, but when I got people saying shit like, G - Damn decision and stick with it. That is not flaming, that is BS.

The reason I had even asked with one was best, is because I had been given two different sets of advice. That answer was completly out of order, and honestly was unexpected which kinda pissed me off.

Dear lord grow up already, you state your not here to play a game well guess what your doing genius?? RJ was correct in saying just decide and stick with it. Your going to get many different thoughts as to how you should do things and what dosage to take. Just because one guy takes 900mg of test and 700mg of tren with dbol and a shit ton of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) dont mean everyone can do it. Best "ADVICE" you can get is use the search button and see what the norm is. Then if you have a question, post up with this is what I am planning on doing hows it look???

An yes like anything in life with senority comes special privliges such as being an ass :) hahaha

GIXX- This is why people are getting upset. Some of our members know what they are talking about and take this very seriously. When they give you advice just say thank you rather than giving them your opinions (your opinions don't really mean shit to them bc you came here asking for help). If you see anyone with more than 1,000 Posts chances are they are vets and know a lot and you should try and learn from them. In retrospect, they have earned the privledge of being an ass. Why, because people come to these boards and ask the same questions over and over again (seriously), when they could have done just a simple google search or use the "search" function here at Ology.

Slandering Ology vets will get you no where and people will not take you seriously which sucks because this is one of the best places I have found to get good info from people who actually do care.

Hope this puts things into perspective about what happend in earlier posts. G'luck with your cycle-Make a log and keep track & posts some pics.

PS. to the guy who inserted "fuck you" to RJH's post that was a dick move and that type of dishonesty is certrainly not appreciated here.

Last edited:

sorry i hurt your feelings young lady. This really should have been posted in the women's forum.

Here's what I suggest (for the millionth time)

Week 1-12 Test E or Cyp 400mg/w
Week 1-4 Dbol 30mg/d
Week 1-14 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) @ 250iu E3D
Week 15-18 Clomid @ 50mg/d
Have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand in case you get estro symptoms... then use it according to Hum's post.

That's it. That's all. You don't need to make anymore decisions except when to start.

Now go do it. Wait... hold on... first thing... take out your favorite lace hankerchief... squat down and with a wiping motion make sure to get all the sand out of your clit. Then, wipe those tears, do the cycle above and lets see what kind of gains you make now that you have all your answers to your questions.

Good luck madam.

sorry i hurt your feelings young lady. This really should have been posted in the women's forum.

Here's what I suggest (for the millionth time)

Week 1-4 Dbol 30mg/d
Have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand in case you get estro symptoms... then use it according to Hum's post.

That's it. That's all. You don't need to make anymore decisions except when to start.

Now go do it. Wait... hold on... first thing... take out your favorite lace hankerchief... squat down and with a wiping motion make sure to get all the sand out of your clit. Then, wipe those tears, do the cycle above and lets see what kind of gains you make now that you have all your answers to your questions.

Good luck madam.

And with that post RJH you earn/defend your title "bigger an asshole then Cyto".....lol...I love the story line though...made me laugh outloud.

story line at the end of that kinda made me horny. clit and wipe made me think of polys avi.:wackit:

no shit. i have looked at his avi a million times and I always have to look twice. yum!

sorry... GIXXER for N.O.W. president.

sorry i hurt your feelings DADDY. This really should have been posted in the SWOLE'JA forum.

Here's what I suggest (for the 3RD time)

Week 1-4 Dbol 30mg/d

Now go do it. Wait... hold on... first thing... take out your favorite BASEBALL BAT... STAND UP and with a SWINGING motion make sure to SMACK THE UGLY OFF MY FACE. Then, wipe those BITCHLY tears OFF MY FACE, do the cycle above and lets see what kind of gains you make now that you have all your answers to your questions.

Good luck Daddy.

While I DO appreciate your advice, I dislike your smart comments. Had I said the exact same thing that you just did, I would be getting flamed like no one's business. Just because you are an 'ology' vet, does not give you the right to insult me. Maybe I would take it better if I actually knew you, but I don't, so cut the crap. I do like the advice, so keep it coming if you feel, but leave the crap out of your post when directing it toward me. I believe I have been more responsible about this than yourself, however, that doesn't matter because you're a 'vet' and this is the reason I am getting flamed and you're not.

As for the clit remark, my 6 year old nephew could come up with a better insult than that. And seriously, I am FAR from having a clit. I think you know what BIG DADDY means. I could possibly lend you a few inches if ya need it. Maybe I am wrong, hell, who knows, but something in your life has to be wrong, because with what I see, it seems you must have a major inferiority complex. I think this is why you are constantly insulting people to make you feel better about yourself, thus the clit jokes (weak at that) and ect...

Hell, if thats the case, be my guest. Insult me all you want if it helps to subside whatever complex you have about yourself. No bud, I am not ridin' on you, I believe everything I just said is fact. Think of me as your online therapist.

EDIT
To whoever told me to grow up, you're right, I do. -BUT- I have been more responsible about all this(maybe up until this post), I made ONE comment back in retaliation to what he said, yet I get flamed. That's okay, but the people here who are making these comments(that are not getting flamed), have a lot more growing up to do than myself. Only recently did I make this comment in return to everything that was said to me, but no one recognises any of those other comments, which is funny.

I honesly won't let any of this piss me off because frankly, a certain few of these people here on the ology are simply not worth it.

If we are all being fair here, we would see some flaming of RJH, or whatever his name is, but we don't.

Last edited:
Now now children settle down. Gixxer there is a price for everything. The price of advice from RJH is a bit of flaming. Yeah he can be an asshole but, at the end of the day he means well. That is just RJH's style. He even uses smart remarks when addressing admins.

The reason he is still here is cause he knows more about this game then most on this board. Just read the advice and have a laugh at his flaming. Trust me it works better that way.

Your not the first to receive an RJH lashing and won't be the last. Last green he gave me congratulated me on being a closet faggot. I laughed and moved on. Now he has laid out a very sensible plan for you to follow. Think of him like your trainer for MMA. He gets in your face and degrades you but, at the same time he helps you get motivated to do what you need to do.

Can always depend on the diddily to ^^^^^^^ add such good words of wisdom preach on brother preach on

Gixer you will crash and burn and we will see threads like " HELP HELP "

Sides will leak out of your ass brother.....

RJH competes at a high level, listen to him as most bbers or great cyclers will side with RJ.

Wait till 23-24, growth plates will settle, test levels will naturally be stable as will blood levels.

we dont want to have to say " told you so " champ

Gixer you will crash and burn and we will see threads like " HELP HELP "

Sides will leak out of your ass brother.....

RJH competes at a high level, listen to him as most bbers or great cyclers will side with RJ.

Wait till 23-24, growth plates will settle, test levels will naturally be stable as will blood levels.

we dont want to have to say " told you so " champ

I understand I am probably MORE than a bit too young for gear, but its just want I want to do. I know the risks involved, and I will do everything in my power to prevent them. I am however not too worried about my growth plates as I have been EXACTLY 5'9.250 since 11th grade.

I do not know exactly what you mean though when you say, I will crash and burn, and I will have sides leaking out of my ass. Why do you say that? I have been told that I have a proper cycle, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) dose and post cycle therapy (pct). I don't see what sides would come that I could not prevent, or counteract.

-BUT-

If you see something wrong with my cycle, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or post cycle therapy (pct), I would be glad to hear it, because I do not want the sides that you and a few others see coming.

All your help is appreciated.

QUOTE=Mr. Humdiddly;2715894]Now now children settle down. Gixxer there is a price for everything. The price of advice from RJH is a bit of flaming. Yeah he can be an asshole but, at the end of the day he means well. That is just RJH's style. He even uses smart remarks when addressing admins.

The reason he is still here is cause he knows more about this game then most on this board. Just read the advice and have a laugh at his flaming. Trust me it works better that way.

Your not the first to receive an RJH lashing and won't be the last. Last green he gave me congratulated me on being a closet faggot. I laughed and moved on. Now he has laid out a very sensible plan for you to follow. Think of him like your trainer for MMA. He gets in your face and degrades you but, at the same time he helps you get motivated to do what you need to do.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that bit of advice. You're getting some green , my man.

I do understand what your saying, and I HONESTLY, do appreciate everyones help [even RJH]. Had it not been for this site, and everyone here that has helped me in my threads, I wouldn't know jack shit. Compared to most of you, even now, I don't know diddly.

Hell, most people even now think I don't know enough to cycle, and that is true. I wouldn't know enough to run any other cycle besides the one we've discussed here on this thread.

I do believe that I know enough about my current cycle to run it. I know what to take, how much of it, and how to treat/prevent few sides if they try and pop up.

Jesus Christ... i clearly make a joke out of my last post, AND give you a perfect setup for a cycle, and you still take it personally. Stop whining and just do what has been suggested already. You have all the info you need and you still complain. So I'm an asshole. Who gives a fuck. Do you see me getting mad cause of what you said? No. And you won't. I'm a fucking grown man. Do you think anything anyone says on the internet would hurt my feelings like it apparently has yours? No.

So go ahead, say my sisters are whores, call my Mom an invalid you fucked in the ass... say my Dad sucks the best dick ever. Dude, get over yourself. This is the internet. I'm fucking with you. Fuck... I feel sorry for any girl who has to deal with you during PCT when your hormones are all sideways.

I'm tired of this thread. Do what you want kid. You obviously haven't gotten the picture.

Back