• uncircumcised

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • doesn't matter

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

supergirl

it has been argued that circumcised penis's are more desirable due to less chance of infections, smoother sex, less smell etc.. Here are some tidbits on circumcised vs. uncircumcised... Also, i am curious as to what most women prefer... A guy friend was asking lol.. so let the men know ladies...

1) Having sex with a man without his foreskin will feel different, and there are advantages for both of you. First, he doesn't need to worry about daily cleansing of his foreskin. Men with an intact foreskin must take special care to move it up and down and clean inside the covered areas to avoid odours or more serious effects from a build-up of material. Thus with a circumcised penis fewer bacteria and germs will surface that can affect your sexual health as well as his. Secondly, some women prefer a man with a circumcised penis, as it may not create as much friction inside their vagina. Once he is inside your vagina, his unhooded penis may easily slide up and down to create pleasure for you both.
"iVillage UK Limited 2000-2003. All rights reserved"

2)Increased Infection Risk for Uncircumcised?

There was a trend away from circumcision in the 1970s when it was felt that there were no valid medical reasons for the procedure, but new studies show medical benefits throughout a man's life. These benefits include less penile infection and urological problems, a decrease in the incidence of urinary tract infections and problems with erections (especially at puberty), and a decrease in penile cancer. Circumcised men are also less likely to contract certain sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) such as syphilis, gonorrhea, chancroid, papillomavirus, chlamydia, non-gonoccocal urethritis, herpes, and HIV. Male circumcision reduces the risk of HIV-infection by at least 50 percent. Female partners of uncircumcised men may be at an increased risk for cervical cancer.

It is thought that the skin of the circumcised penis is stronger and more resistant, while the moist skin under the folds of the uncircumcised penis permits bacteria to grow, and the accumulation of body secretion and urine, causing smegma to develop. In addition, the thinness of the skin makes it more accessible to trauma during sexual intercourse, with a higher likelihood to permit the entrance of infectious agents.
"Copyright ©2000. Einstein Medical, All rights reserved"

Which do you ladies prefer??

Re: Re: Circumcised or Uncircumcised?

Mr. dB said:
A rather one-sided presentation...

it is the general concensus if you READ my post...

and... this is for the LADIES.. yet you always seem to poke your opinions into this forum and about my posts...

we all know you like uncircumcised penises db.. you have made that point very apparent... now we will see what the ladies like!!

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Circumcised or Uncircumcised?

supergirl said:
it is the general concensus if you READ my post...

and... this is for the LADIES.. yet you always seem to poke your opinions into this forum and about my posts...

we all know you like uncircumcised penises db.. you have made that point very apparent... now we will see what the ladies like!!

(1) The opinions you stated are FAR from the general consensus of the WORLD medical community.

(B) Sorry about barging in to the ladies room. When a thread pops up on the "View New Posts" list, I don't always notice which section it's in. I think the guys here rather enjoy the female perspective when the ladies join in our discussions, I'm sorry you don't feel likewise.

(III) Well, I like MY uncircumcized penis, I have no particular interest in other men's equipment other than the belief that they should be able to enjoy the same pleasure of owning a properly functioning, normal, unmutillated, intact male sex organ, as I do.

(4) Are there any ladies in this group who aren't residents of N. America? It would be interesting to see how their opinions contrast with the American ladies. People tend to prefer what they're used to, and uncut men are enough of a rarity in N. America that not many women know what to make of it. Too bad Dominique is away...

(e) My fragile male ego will be crushed if none of the ladies like uncut men. :sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey:

--dave

Re: Re: Re: Re: Circumcised or Uncircumcised?

Mr. dB said:
(1) The opinions you stated are FAR from the general consensus of the WORLD medical community.

(B) Sorry about barging in to the ladies room. When a thread pops up on the "View New Posts" list, I don't always notice which section it's in. I think the guys here rather enjoy the female perspective when the ladies join in our discussions, I'm sorry you don't feel likewise.

(III) Well, I like MY uncircumcized penis, I have no particular interest in other men's equipment other than the belief that they should be able to enjoy the same pleasure of owning a properly functioning, normal, unmutillated, intact male sex organ, as I do.
dave

you are correct.. the general consensus is that of North America.. but that is where most of us here are from and where this board is from.. so that is the basis of my statement and research..

You keep using the word "mutilated" a circumcised penis is far from mutilated!! It's purpose is for getter hygene and less infection.. I am sure if we asked most of the men on this board, they would not feel that their circumcised penises are mutilated!!

I mentioned before, i have dated several men that were uncircumcised and i can say that i did get infections from them whereas i have NEVER gotten one from a man that is circumcised.

The foreskin is a breeding ground for bacteria buildup and odor..
Sex does not feel much different at all.. but it is damn ugly LOL.. j/k DB

This is NOT a personal attack on you so do not get so defensive... and it is not that your opinion is not wanted, I LOVE when men contribute to this forum...

but it just seems that every time you post after i post, you have something arrogant or negative to say or in direct opposition to me.. i guess you just don't like me much which is cool or just feel like arguing with me which is kewl too...

But i am glad you enjoy your uncircumcision... and if you were in america, you would LOVE your circumcised penis too...

cheers

I've never "had" a man without his nubbin nubbed!

Although, it seems that an un-nubbed nub does appear "normal" when erect. I must admit, the oral sex portion would have thrown me for a spin!

Mr.dB, I would have been open to anything if I fell in love with an un-nubbed guy!!!!

It all boils down to how a man can use what he's got anyways!

i've never seen an uncircumsized penis, although i've seen pictures, lol....i much prefer the look of circumsized.

I'm going back 20something yrs. here, but I dated a guy who wasn't circumsized...I did not like it. To this day, pictures of uncircumsized penises are a turn off to me...but that's just my personal preference. Just like some guys like women with big or small boobs, some women have a strong preference to a man's penis being circumsized or not. Then again...to some, it just doesn't matter at all. :) And like Vix said...if it was true love...then it probably wouldn't matter anyway.

Mr db-- haha Im sure when I girl see your big guy.. they are not concerned with weather or not your circumsized.. they are wonder where they hell they are going to put it... hahaha

Anyways.. Either way. I think its more about the guy.. then the cut...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Circumcised or Uncircumcised?

supergirl said:
You keep using the word "mutilated" a circumcised penis is far from mutilated!! It's purpose is for getter hygene and less infection.. I am sure if we asked most of the men on this board, they would not feel that their circumcised penises are mutilated!!

"Denial is not a river in Egypt." :) In a time and place where the majority of men were cut at birth, it shouldn't be surprising that those who have been subjected to this "modification" would think that they are normal -- they've never known any different.

The origins of routine circumcision in America (and other parts of the English-speaking world) in the Victorian era had little to do with hygene. At that time, sex was thought to be "dirty," and circumcision was done to deliberately reduce sexual pleasure for both men and women, so they wouldn't do it so much. It was also thought that circumcision would reduce or eliminate masturbation. In addition to the USA, the practice also took hold in England, Australia, and Canada, although none of those countries took to it quite as enthusiastically as the USA. Circumcision in England died almost overnight when they got their National Health Service (socialized medicine) in the late 1940s, which didn't pay for cutting up little boys. Arguments that circumcision is performed for hygene reasons were dreamed up after the fact, mostly defended by doctors who themselves are circumcized and can't admit to themselves that they've been wronged by their own medical community.

I mentioned before, i have dated several men that were uncircumcised and i can say that i did get infections from them whereas i have NEVER gotten one from a man that is circumcised.

I do not mean this to be offensive, or as a slam against you, but it is just as likely that you passed the infection to them, who in turn passed it back to you, as it is that you got it from them.

The foreskin is a breeding ground for bacteria buildup and odor..
Sex does not feel much different at all.. but it is damn ugly LOL.. j/k DB

Gee thanks... It's not any more of a breeding ground for bacteria and odor than your inner and outer labia are. What was that line from the bible about motes and logs? :)

But if I were to suggest that the female genitalia would be cleaner and more attractive if the labia were aggressively trimmed back, you would be horrified, and rightly so. Yet there are cultures in this world which do just that. It is considered a human rights violation to "circumcise" girls. Can you say "double standard?" I knew that you could. :) Now maybe you understand how I feel about male circumcision...

This is NOT a personal attack on you so do not get so defensive... and it is not that your opinion is not wanted, I LOVE when men contribute to this forum...

Well, when I am told that it is a fact that I am unclean and a breeding ground for bacteria, I do tend to take it personally. :sad:

but it just seems that every time you post after i post, you have something arrogant or negative to say or in direct opposition to me.. i guess you just don't like me much which is cool or just feel like arguing with me which is kewl too...

I think you're exaggerating. I am unaware of a history of negative exchanges with you. I only recall arguing with you one other time, in the BronzedGoddess baby thread. I offered a suggestion there, and was attacked, so I defended myself. I don't know you well enough to have any personal feelings one way or the other, and certainly have not set out to attack you. Butr when I see someone spouting those tired old rationalizations for cutting up men's genitals, I feel the need to try to correct those misapprehensions. How about a peace offering? [Dave kisses Supergirl's hand...]

But i am glad you enjoy your uncircumcision... and if you were in america, you would LOVE your circumcised penis too...

What ever gave you the impression that I'm not in America. Last time I checked, Arkansas was the 25th state... They may even let us onto one of those state quarters next year.

I do like my equipment as-is, and am horrified at the idea of losing what I consider to be the best part of it. The f/s is the end-point for thousands of sensitive, erogenous nerve endings, nerves which are severed during circumcision, and also protects the sensitive glans, which is an INTERNAL organ when everything is working the way it was designed, only coming out to play when it's time for sex.

When erect, the only difference that a woman should notice between cut and uncut is that the uncut man's unit has a sleeve of skin that is always mobile, it is never drawn tight by an erection. This moving sleeve of skin reduces friction during intercourse and eliminates any need for artificial lubricants. And I don't mean to brag, but in my case the mobile skin also allows women to accomodate a rather substantial girth without discomfort. Yeah, I know, too much information...

When flaccid, the extra bits are just more fun toys for both partners to enjoy during foreplay. What's not to like?

--dave

Nicole said:
Mr db-- haha Im sure when I girl see your big guy.. they are not concerned with weather or not your circumsized.. they are wonder where they hell they are going to put it... hahaha

Sigh... I've been upstaged by this thing for 33 of my 46 years...

I can think of at least three places. :)

Anyways.. Either way. I think its more about the guy.. then the cut...

THANK YOU!!!

--dave

Let me just say this. I was circumsized at birth so have never given much thought to my poor lost foreskin lol. But there is nothing anybody could say to make me think of my uncirmcumsized penis as "mutilated", its a beautiful thing to behold.

Can I get a moment of silence?

Trevdog said:
Let me just say this. I was circumsized at birth so have never given much thought to my poor lost foreskin lol. But there is nothing anybody could say to make me think of my uncirmcumsized penis as "mutilated", its a beautiful thing to behold.

Can I get a moment of silence?

can i get an amen :) God bless the penis :):cum:

Mr. dB said:
Supergirl:

Sorry if I murdered your thread.

--dave

no problem.. everyone is entitled to some time on the soapbox :soap: lol...

"Denial is not a river in Egypt.".... well you have no problem with your piece because you know no other... it is all relative...

and the medical community supports circumcision for improved hygene and less risk of infection.. Period.. don't argue with me.. go arugue with research and the doctors...

and do NOT ever use the words "double standard" with a woman... we have been hit with "double standards" all our lives... so if the worse thing to a man or a double standard is circumcision, they you are getting off easy...

but i REFUSE to turn this into a woman vs men vs the penis vs the vagina thread...

It is simply.. what do ladies prefer.. cut or uncut.. PERIOD end of story.. :) thanks for the votes..

and since having been with both types of men.. all that matters is who they are.. not if they are cut or not..
but what do i prefer to give oral to?? a cut one for sure... but that is ONLY my opinion...

over and out.. 10-4
super

I, like many others, was separated at birth from my foreskin. I gave him up willingly - at the time, I didn't think I was mature enough to properly raise "Baby Clumpy". Since then I've hired detectives, hounded government agencies, visited post offices to look at foreskin mug shot posters, and even tried that annoying classmates.com site that's always in pop up windows. Thus far, I my foreskin and I have grown up strangers.

Recently, due to the relaxation of certain federal foreskin laws, I now have hope that one day I'll be reunited with Clumpy. I look forward to taking him out of the formaldehyde jar for foreskin family picnics, foreskin pillow fights with Dave, taking it for long, romatic walks on the beach. Dare to dream.

/yikes

The ! said:
I, like many others, was separated at birth from my foreskin. I gave him up willingly - at the time, I didn't think I was mature enough to properly raise "Baby Clumpy". Since then I've hired detectives, hounded government agencies, visited post offices to look at foreskin mug shot posters, and even tried that annoying classmates.com site that's always in pop up windows. Thus far, I my foreskin and I have grown up strangers.

Recently, due to the relaxation of certain federal foreskin laws, I now have hope that one day I'll be reunited with Clumpy. I look forward to taking him out of the formaldehyde jar for foreskin family picnics, foreskin pillow fights with Dave, taking it for long, romatic walks on the beach. Dare to dream.

/yikes

:laugh3: :laugh3:

The ! said:

/yikes

HAHAHA!! Perfect.

The ! said:

/yikes

:jump:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back