Clen and T3 for my wife need advice

elrey

I am writing to get some dosing information about Clen and t3 for my wife. Her stats are:
5'4" 135lbs
39y/o works out both cardio and weights
steadily working out for 2yrs lost about 20lbs through diet and exercise and has leveled out.
Diet is 5 small meals a day high protien low carb/fat (Body For Life Plan)

She has used T4 for one cycle starting at 25mcg going to 75mcg then cycle back down to 25mcg and felt nothing. This was 5months ago. I have done some research and read a stack of Clen and T3 is one of the "best" fat burners out there while maintaining muscle.

She has done all of the OTC stuff and basically gets no "jolt" to kickstart her. Any advice will be much appreciated

Thanks fitness girl i have read that in the other threads as well but it still seems very pervasive especially when mixed with clen. She is not, btw doing any Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) so I will weigh your advice heavily b4 i decide to give her t3. When you cycle clen 2 on 2 off how long do you do that for? Just the one month or is it "safe" to go longer?

I have several female clients successfully using HGH and Armour thyroid to lose BF. Combined with proper training and a high protein, moderate clean fat, low carb diet, they are rapidly reconstituting their bodies. Some even use low-dose Test gel or Oxandrolone stacked with this.

have you ever thought about clenbuterol and ketoifen?
ketoifen will clean out the receptors clen uses... thus eliminating the need for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off because the receptors wont downregulate. Hence she can stay on clenbuterol for as long as she wants.

I would recommend doing more research on stacking the two because i havent looked to deeply into this, also you will need to find out SAFE dosages. Make sure you take into account shes on ketoifen when your looking up clen dosages. because while on ketoifen you can take less clen and have it be equally as effective as takeing almost double without the ketoifen.

But for a cutting cycle for your wife with her stats IMO t3+clen is unneccesary. Also for her first clen cycle i would recommend she take it alone or with ketoifen to feel it out.

hope this helps

ive also herd it causes slight weight gain but.. with it making the clenbuterol work better, let you stay on it longer i guess you have to weight out how you wanna do it.

information taken from Cycleon
as well as from from
Liu YL, Toubro S, Astrup A, Stock MJ Contribution of beta 3-adrenoceptor activation to ephedrine-induced thermogenesis in humans Int J Obes Relat Disord. Sep;19(9). 678-685

Ketotifen is very safe antihistamine used extensively in Europe to treat bronchial asthma and allergies. When used for asthma, weight gain and an increase in appetite are among the most frequent side effects. Ketotifen also protects the cells in the stomach, small intestine and perhaps the rest of the gut from a number of toxins. A number of case studies suggest that it may be helpful treating skin problems such as acne. Ketotifen also reduces edema (swelling and puffiness caused by water retention) around sores.

Ketotifen Studies
German researchers have published data showing that ketotifen lowers tnf-alpha in the test tube. One study used ketotifen in combination with oxymethadone, a steroid like Megace that helps people gain weight, so it is hard to gauge what effect ketotifen had (the study notes a 14% reduction in TNF-alpha levels and weight gains of 11-12 pounds in less than four weeks). A larger placebo controlled study of this combination is underway. The other study used ketotifen by itself in eight patients with elevated TNF-alpha, (but no wasting). Taking ketotifen for 12 weeks, these patients gained an average of six pounds, had increases in their body cell mass and reductions in their TNF-alpha levels.

Side Effects and Toxicity
Ketotifen is virtually non-toxic (although it is not advised for patients with epilepsy). People who took twenty times the recommended dose (in suicide attempts) suffered no serious consequences (other than embarrassment). Its primary side effects seem to be temporary drowsiness, dry mouth,(and other mucuos membranes) appetite stimulation and weight gain.

Dosing and side effects
No studies have been done to find the most effective dose but the German researchers used 4 mg ED. Dan Duchaine (who discovered ketos use for BB) suggested 10mg ED but in my experience this much is not needed and makes u far too sleepy. I find that 3-4mg ED seems ideal. However, much higher doses have been shown to be quite safe with no adverse affects other than increased drowsiness and appetite – it will make u hungry for solid foods. You can take it divided in the day or all at once.

Ketotifen and Clen
Clenbuterol is a beta 2 agonist which has a limited anabolic effect during its first few days of use and afterward is normally used to fight fat. At higher doses, however, it can be catabolic to muscle and it must be cycled on a 2 week on, 2 week of basis or the beta 2 receptors that clen binds to become saturated and down regulate.

Ketotifen’s magic is that it upregulates the beta-receptors including the beta 2s that clen uses. As long as you are taking ketotifen, it will continue to clean these receptors, never allowing them to downregulate – even while on a heavy clen cycle. That means you can continue to take clen indefinitely without having to cycle off to regenerate the receptors. 2-3mg ED can upregulate even severely shut down receptors within a week.

It also means that you don’t need as much clen to get the same benefits. It seems u can take about 30-40% less clen and it be equally effective. It also increases the number of receptor sites on the surface of the cell, allowing more clen to attach and perhaps this is the reason for the increased efficacy. Ketotifen also seems to lessen the sides of clen including the jitters.

Ketotifen and ECA
Perhaps an even better use for ketotifen is taking it with the ECA stack. While the thermogenic effect of ephedrine is not as potent as clen because it doesn't have a high receptor affinity, and it is not limited to beta-2 receptors. In fact it seems to have a good effect on beta 3 receptors as well, which act as a type of thermogenic messenger and over half of ephedrine effect is from beta-3 stimulation. Clen has almost no effect on beta 3 however. So by keeping the beta 2 receptors up, ketotifen can allow the benefits of continuous beta 2 and beta 3 stimulation from ephedrine.

On paper IMO this looks and sounds great.. i have not personally used this combination nor do i have direct experience with any clients that have either..

****I personally, although it sounds great, would be hesitant to combine 2 asthma medications... especially when one has a side effect of weight gains.. and both have side effects of jitters.. i am not sure how keto would suppress the jitters from clen when keto itself produces side effects of jitters and sleeplessness: "Possible unwanted effects include: weight gain, increased appetite, dry mouth, excitation,
insomnia, nervousness, headache, dizziness"

also something to note, ketotofin takes quite sometime to be active in your body.. studies have shown that it may take 10 weeks before any significant improvement can be detected!!

and IMO, a non-stop clen cycle is crazy!! Besides the killer sides, your body is in a constant "sped up" state.. what happens when you stop?? rebound?? what happens to your heart?? especially if it is being overworked for a length of time??

IMO, i would not recommend this cycle to any newbie, anyone who has not extensively researched the two, NOR anyone who has not had blood work up done or is under a doctor's supervision!!

There are many alternatives to a keto/clen combination.. old school rule of thumg " if it ain't broke, don't try and fix it" lol.. clen and eca work extremely well with little sides (aside from common jitters and headache) I just feel there needs to be much more research and experience in this type of combination prior to common athletic use...

Hope this helps :)
luv super

Back