CONGRATULATIONS to JohnnyB

Where the hell has he been posting? I have not seen him much on the anabolics forum? Hey Johnny B, where have you been?

BUFFDAWG10 said:
I just haven't been seeing him around.

You know what? Come to thin...........I haven't seen his ass around either.....but yet he's a posting mutha f'cka.......weird:confused:

I knew it.......I knew it........only StoneCold could be behind this!

Pagin Biggie......oh Biggie.....I gotta colplaint! LOL

Thanks bros, been puttin up some pics in the competitive BB forum. Next thing you know got a 1000.

SC is right us older bros are gona take over:p

JohnnyB

Damn, 1000 already. Nice job. JohnnyB and Hhajdo have been tearing it up in the Pictures of the Pros forum. For those who dont check that forum out much, they have compiled quite an amazing photo album so-to-speak of current pro's and past pro's. Again, great job.

BiggieSwolls said:
Damn, 1000 already. Nice job. JohnnyB and Hhajdo have been tearing it up in the Pictures of the Pros forum. For those who dont check that forum out much, they have compiled quite an amazing photo album so-to-speak of current pro's and past pro's. Again, great job.

GOOD JOB GUYS!!!!!!;)

LOL... That's a list of all the whores....

Johnny, thanks for all those pics bro...

I'll take all the posts from the members on that link anyday. All those posts are great contributions to the site.

I'm glad to be able to help out. Glad you Bros enjoy the pics, got more to put up. From what Hhajdo told me, with his pics and the ones I have, we'll have a good BB pics album.

JohnnyB

Back