Constructive Critisism Please!!!

rchurchman

Ok. I just finished my 3rd cycle...

I need some advice here... My abs stick out further then my pecs... What do I need to work on??

My arms never seem to grow.. advice please...

I have no before pics, but i can tell you I was around 215-220, 38 waist and 27%bf...

Now Im around 185, 14%bf..

My first cycle was: 12 weeks of 500mg weekly of test cyp.

My second was 12 week of 500mg of test E, first 6 weeks 30mg dbol daily.

Third. 100 prop EOD for 12 weeks.. 100 tren ace EOD for 5 weeks.. last 2 weeks 100mg of masteron a day.. I stopped the tren earlier because it messes with my head too much..

post more pics. it is really hard to help with that one.

i would say lose some more body fat if you want the abs to reduce in size, but some people just are thick there. i am.

anyway i would guess bf% may be a little higher than 14. maybe. need more pics. Height?

I will try and get more pics.. and yes i know i look small for 3 cycles... thats one of my problems... The cycles were more for cutting though since I had so much bf to begin with but now im confused...

well the first 2 cycles you did were just test so that is more of a bulking cycle than a cutting cycle. but with your drop in bf% and weight im guessing that you weren't eating or training like it was a bulking cycle so you didn't get 100% of the gains you could from them. good work on the drop in weight and bf% but my suggestion now would be to get on a strict training and diet routine if you want to pack on the muscle in you chest and arms. then wait like 6 mo. to a year to do another cycle so you are at your natural peak on your lifts and the cycle you do then will blow your fucking brain with all the gains you will get. just my 2 cents but good work so far bro.

rchurchman said:
Ok. I just finished my 3rd cycle...

I need some advice here... My abs stick out further then my pecs... What do I need to work on??

My arms never seem to grow.. advice please...

I think everyone has fucked up their first couple of cycles due to lack of knowledge. You need to do some serious reading on clean mass dieting and 3x6 and 5x5 routines. This site is a wealth of information and I'd probably suggest to stay away from the juice for a bit till you really get a handle on the base mentioned above.

As for the abs stcking out farther than your chest, I had that problem bad when I started lifting and it has gotten better over time. The problem is your chest is probably under developed and your intestines are larger than most.

The only way to counter act this is to build ... you guest it, a chest that sticks out farther than your stomach. Anything you can do to lean out your waistline will help also (spare tire, love handle, etc.)

I would totally disagree with losing any fat. You are not fat at all I think you just lack muscle. Losing any bodyfat will only set you back further, and you can't afford that at this point. You really just look like you have to train harder and eat more food, preferably healthy food.
Did your workout program end out working out every muscle once per week? Were you lifting to failure in the 8-12 rep range?

I think everyone has fucked up their first couple of cycles due to lack of knowledge. You need to do some serious reading on clean mass dieting and 3x6 and 5x5 routines. This site is a wealth of information and I'd probably suggest to stay away from the juice for a bit till you really get a handle on the base mentioned above.

As for the abs stcking out farther than your chest, I had that problem bad when I started lifting and it has gotten better over time. The problem is your chest is probably under developed and your intestines are larger than most.

The only way to counter act this is to build ... you guest it, a chest that sticks out farther than your stomach. Anything you can do to lean out your waistline will help also (spare tire, love handle, etc.)

I was no expert starting my first cycle, not at all.
I just stuck to the 500mg test E a week 12 weeks and trained hard and ate like a pig. It was totally incredible the amount of weight I added, about 35 lbs which stayed with me a few months. Until I stopped training.

your first 2 cycles were a waste..shouldnt of been juicing a bulker no less with 27% BF and completely outta shape..bro you just need to be consistent in your diet and training.. honestly your pics look like you dont take your training seriously enough

What method did you use to get your bodyfat, was it calipers and measurements inputed into a computer or just calipers and then detemined using a table.

You look like maybe you bf is lower than 14%, I could be wrong, you do only weigh 185.

Your abs look fairly tight considering you were 27% in the past.

Back