Could be Ovi time thru the playoffs

He on his game now. It's just the right time of year.

With Backstrom coming back and Holtby on deck it might be time for my boys to be able to dig down and get t he job done this year.

I totally missed it. IT was blacked out on the channel I set to record it on. It was over before I knew it wasn't recording.

I'll take the points. Not could Ottawa drop a few games and Buffalo and Florida ... Can I get an Amen?

I totally missed it. IT was blacked out on the channel I set to record it on. It was over before I knew it wasn't recording.

I'll take the points. Not could Ottawa drop a few games and Buffalo and Florida ... Can I get an Amen?

Hows the nerves..? Im rooting for ovie. Crunch time now

Amen DPR. Wait bro. Philly vs Pittsburgh. There will be blood. Englland fucked simmonds up. Lol we lost but we set the record straight for this sat. We got the bruins tonight. Rangers Thurs and philly sat. Lol what a last week of games.

Work..bud......gets super busy when it gets warmer. And a couple tough choices im struggling with..theres always ways to get ahold of my brutha;)

They're both tied at 80. Ya i was watching a little bit of the game before bed. On the east coast your games start at 10 bro.

Yea...8pm here and tough to stay up for the whole thing...on a side note:) who os the hottest mofkn nhl team with two games left heading into the good season. Muhahahaahahaha..hahaha!!

Hahaha not the pens though we smacked Boston last night and the rangers Tom. You better clear some timer to watch the pens and rangers Tom. Should be a good one bro

Hahaha not the pens though we smacked Boston last night and the rangers Tom. You better clear some timer to watch the pens and rangers Tom. Should be a good one bro

Go pens! Need rangers to lose..still tied 109pts each. Hey herm.... Your a cool mofo;)

Hahaha I know but is therw a reason u said that? Or am i just that cool. Hahah. Love you like a brother jimbo No homo bro lol

Back