Creation or Evolution.

i believe that anything we can imagine came from somewhere therefore i believe in everything heaven,hell,evolution,aliens.....woops i dropped my bong

Theory of evolution = THEORY

Scientists can't conclusively prove this! Its a theory, just as creationism is a theory. Besides, how likely is it for something to evolve as advanced as a human being in the few million years the earth has been around? How do you evolve a conscience?

Also, how could we have evolved from the sea of monkeys for that matter? We have 24 chromosomes and monkeys have less. Our genes may be able to mutate or change and adapt, however we cannot add or remove chromosomes over time. Impossible. You can take the word FACT and scramble it up and make AFCT and so on but you cannot add letters genetically.

Creationism holds more water than Evolution imo. I am not admitting that science is too complicated to understand, so I cling to faith. I simply believe that God created us, maybe not as the Bible says 100% exactly. But I have faith in God.

you certainly have in your genealogy tree some apes then...

But concerning my family, my buddys, and i... sure... We came from God!

We really do have to consider the overwhelming evidence that prove there were different stages of man thru evolution. Just as we do dinosaur that walked the earth so many years ago. (REF.BONES)

Last edited:
The universe is huge so there gotta be something (life) out there but not a God as we have been told. Remember men lie and the bible was written by man to control man, bring order, create fear, answer unanswered questions............ Its a story book at best.

The universe is huge so there gotta be something (life) out there but not a God as we have been told. Remember men lie and the bible was written by man to control man, bring order, create fear, answer unanswered questions............ Its a story book at best.

Is not so bad...

OK my take:

I believe in GOD and his creation. It's amazing to me that there is only one person on here out of 114 post that has said the same. WOW!

I believe that the earth was made some 4-6000 years ago. I don't believe everything carbon dating says. It has been proven unreliable hundreds of time. I can show test to prove this.

You also may say well where did dinasours come from? They came form god and YES it does mention them in the bible. All in the bible actually, the problem is most folks don't know that the word dinasour was first used in the 1800's. Dinasours are called behemoth's and dragons in the bible. For those of you that know at first everything on earth was a vegetarian, which explains why dinasours did in fact live with the human species thousands of years ago. All the bull of the thousands of kinds of dinasours is crazy. These remains have been found by scientists all over the world and the problem is they would find a portion of the remains and come up with another name of the species, so it seems that we have thousands of types on "dinasours" but we really only have about 50. It's like dogs, there are very many breeds and size dogs but in the end they are all dogs.

When God flooded the earth all dinasours were killed except for the ones of the sea that lived through it as well as the crocodiles. Hence why the whales,sharks and crocodiles are the only true living creatures that we have traced back that long ago.

Carbon dating proves nothing. Studies have been done on seal bones, dogs, and many other animals that was dead for a few days and the bones were sent off for a blind study and the carbon dating study found them to be hundreds or thousands of years old, so carbon dating proves nothing to me.

The problem is the bible is laid out in a way that we all are sinners and we have to ask for forgiveness and repent for our sins. The truth is that ones that aren't strong enough to live by the bible look for a place to go so they can have a crutch for not having to obey gods word and believe. In turn they look for other ways of creation to prove the bible wrong. The ones that truly fear god and live by his word and try to be like him on a daily basis have no issue with believing he created everything. I believe in the bible and believe that God created me as well as my surroundings.

There are 668 prophecies that have been fullfilled and not one have been proven false. Only 3 of those are unconfirmed. How many time has science been proven false. A lot more than that I can assure you. Somebody also wrote that the bible was written by some man in a mud hut. Sorry man but the bible was written by many different people from the word of God himself and that has been proven as well. Not sure where that info came from but it really shoots holes in the rest of your beliefs.

Just my .02! May not be yours but that's ok, christians have been persecuted for thier beliefs by non believers for thousands of years and I won't change your mind. Funny thing is in The Sermon on the Mount god said that would happen too(Matthew 5:10). Man this guy didn't know what he was talking about did he?

Last edited:
Now we're getting into God? As someone who went to Catholic schools, I remember hearing about him many times during my childhood. In school we were taught both. I remember my high school biology teacher saying that Pope John Paul II believed in Evolution

Now we're getting into God? As someone who went to Catholic schools, I remember hearing about him many times during my childhood. In school we were taught both. I remember my high school biology teacher saying that Pope John Paul II believed in Evolution

propably your teacher was right on what he said on catholic beliefs...

But Moses was walking in Canaan 1700 years before than the first pope was born.

Moses was the first man on earth who told about creation coming from, one and only, God.

I made you so now you all must send me your HGH so i can make more cells "im keeping these ones thow this time :p"

sry im in silly mood

I try not to get into the denominational part of it. I have been to penticastal, presbyterian, non-denominational, and baptist churches which is where I reside now and I am baptised presbyterian but I just know that I beleive the bible and that is what I read. So as long as my church don't go off some deep end and start interpreting the book the way they want to instead of how it reads then I should be ok.

do i smell a holy roller have u ever heard the saying dont believe everything u read

Back