Creation or Evolution.

Go ahead and quote more scripture. You dont know what it means. You only know what you have been told and you have been told that it is unquestionable.

I am done.

I do not care to win the ology version of the special olympics.
j

I'm an idiot but your the one grammer checking and tripping over yourself in the correction! LOL

I haven't quoted hardly any scripture, I just ask you to explain the "Sermon on the Mount". I have also ask you to tell me what kind of teacher you are? You have yet to answer me. I have not been told anything, I told you I didnt' start church until I was 15 and wasn't raised in a religious house. YOu are the one forced to go to church and told what to believe, not me I made my own decision.

White flag noted!

By the way again, you claim it to be the "special olympics" but you have actively participated in this thread. For that you did win something, you get a gold medal. Step up to the podium please!
Gold-Medal.gif

What about that A-50 thing, you d-bol or a-drol?

Last edited:
I did explain the sermon. And all you have to do is look at my profile. Its been there all along

dumbass.

No white flag here. I'm just tired of watching you go in circles.

My participation in the thread was an act of futility.

The only thing I have done for certain is to remove all doubt from any that are misfortunate enough read this thread taht you are without a doubt mentally handicapped. I cant make this any simpler for you.

And this is where you have religion wrong my friend!!!!!!!!!!! Thats the whole point. There are tons and tons of people in this world that believe in that old book and they sin as much as everyone else.

ummmm... so what's the point? If you're not going to even bother trying to live righteously (according to the bible, which you believe to be fact / god's word / whatever) then why argue so feverishly in favor of it?

re⋅li⋅gion
   /rɪˈlɪdʒən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ri-lij-uhn] Show IPA
–noun
1. a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, esp. when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
2. a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects: the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.
3. the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices: a world council of religions.
4. the life or state of a monk, nun, etc.: to enter religion.
5. the practice of religious beliefs; ritual observance of faith.
6. something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience: to make a religion of fighting prejudice.
7. religions, Archaic. religious rites.
8. Archaic. strict faithfulness; devotion: a religion to one's vow.

what was that I had wrong about religion?

k....im gonna create the universe in 5.....yes only 5 days when i start tren, ima log that shit.

not even gonna rest on the 6th day......im gonna party with sum hoes

on tren

So prove to me that global warming is true? Folks BELIEVE in it. Prove to me that you can only digest so many grams of protein per meal? Many folks on here THINK they know the answer. Prove to me that steroids cause cancer? Prove to me that all steroids are bad for you, cause there sure as hell is people that believe this? My point is that science will never prove everything. God gave scientist brains, abilities, ect. to do what they do but they will never prove everything. So there will always be beliefs. Sorry if you think everyting should be black or white but let me tell you bro it will never be that way.

By the way christianity IS the fastest growing religion still. There adherants are higher and the numbers are bigger so it's hard to understand that. If you just look at raw numbers then you get a different answer. So apparently God's word is still winning this battle. We are all psycho's I know.

It is only in religion that you get absolutes. Science is about providing evidence and making theories based on that evidence and further testing those theories. Science is in itself an evolutionary process. Hence in science we use the word theory even if the evidence suggests that the chance of a theory being wrong is a million to one (evolution for example).

What cracks me up about religion is that you criticise evolution but accept theories such as gravity.

No I can’t prove the things you ask but I can give you evidence it is then for you to use your critical reasoning to make a decision based on that evidence. This develops the cortices, accepting things to be true without evidence does not. Hence the evidence of low intelligence amongst theists.

No science cannot prove everything but who knows what science will produce in the future. Again what cracks me up about religion is where science has not found an adequate answer in jumps religion with all the answers. It is arrogance and in my opinion does not deserve respect but should be reviled.

All I want to know is how do you explain things that science cant? Like the post I put up about the little girl? There are thousands and thousands of miracles everywhere all the time. Doctors give up alot on thier science and say theres no way a person can live or walk or see!!! But sometime they do just the opposite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you credit your story as God intervening. If you credit God with your story you have to also credit him with this.
starving_child-sudan2.jpg

And this!!
child-with-noma-disease-s.jpg

and this
smallpox.jpg

It really pi55es me off when Stars praise God when they win at sport or get a reward as if God intervenes to grant them this while there are thousands dying from starvation, disease and violence (mainly religious) get a fvcking life.

What cracks me up about religion is that you criticise evolution but accept theories such as gravity.

I believe that things change with time and evolve with the area or climate ect. What I don't beleive is I was created from a monkey, period. I was created by God.

What would be the problem with believing in gravity? Yes I believe in it, what does that have to do with evolution? I never said science wasn't real. I love science and all it brings to us.

Dude be very careful what you post and how you do it. For one christians donate more money. And have done more for the people you see in them pics than anyone. You live where you can be taken care of. Them people do not! They dont have the funds to be healed. And yes god does bless lots and lots of them bro. Me and you can not go days and days without food or water. They do!!!!!!!!!!

So you credit your story as God intervening. If you credit God with your story you have to also credit him with this.

It really pi55es me off when Stars praise God when they win at sport or get a reward as if God intervenes to grant them this while there are thousands dying from starvation, disease and violence (mainly religious) get a fvcking life.

Not only was that gross, but it was in poor taste to draw a conclusion that God doesn't care about those children because of their shape. I don't remember ever being taught just for loving the lord you will always prosper and never face trial and tribulation. I fail to see a problem with stars thanking God for the way he's worked in their life. Whoever said you will be rich, well fed, and never have problems if you believe? I don't feel that to be the way.

Last edited:
Dude be very careful what you post and how you do it. For one christians donate more money. And have done more for the people you see in them pics than anyone. You live where you can be taken care of. Them people do not! They dont have the funds to be healed. And yes god does bless lots and lots of them bro. Me and you can not go days and days without food or water. They do!!!!!!!!!!

He's just an ungrateful person that one day will need somebody to help him. People like him take what we have for granted.

AA, when you are on your death bed one day laying there thinking of whats next. Knowing your fixing to die. And dont know what is going to happen next. Just know that science dont say there will be something after your death. The bible does! So wether or not the bible is for you. It can give tons of hope!!!!!!!!

AA, when you are on your death bed one day laying there thinking of whats next. Knowing your fixing to die. And dont know what is going to happen next. Just know that science dont say there will be something after your death. The bible does! So wether or not the bible is for you. It can give tons of hope!!!!!!!!

Very well said. Hospitals and Death Row has seen quiet a few lives given to the Lord. Taking life for granted is easy to do when you have it as well as we do, but the day of death is hard to grasp when you really have no idea what's going to happen next.

Oh and one more thing AA. Jesus was not just put on a cross for us. He went through more pain than anyone in this world will ever go through. Beaten to a pulp and made to carry that huge cross for miles. No food no water no freinds! And when he was on that cross dieing while people threw things at him spit on him and betrated him. He looks up to guess who??????? GOD......... And says father forgive them for they know not what they do. Is there one man in this world today that can go through that and still forgive the person that done it? NO THERES NOT!

Very well said. Hospitals and Death Row has seen quiet a few lives given to the Lord. Taking life for granted is easy to do when you have it as well as we do, but the day of death is hard to grasp when you really have no idea what's going to happen next.

Nothing is going to happen, you die. you cease to exist. Why is that so hard to grasp? I'm comfortable with that. Live it up.

What would be the problem with believing in gravity? Yes I believe in it, what does that have to do with evolution? I never said science wasn't real. I love science and all it brings to us.

There is less evidence for gravity than evolution. Your argument stems from evolution disagreeing with your religion not based on the evidence. If the bible was founded on gravity you would no doubts disagree with this theory.

Back