Critique This Cycle.

MIGHTY DOG

I am 5'11'. I weigh about 228 lbs, and i want to gain about 10-15 lbs of lean mass. I figure that it would be smart to gain at least 20lbs on a cycle to gain between 10-15 lbs of pure muscle post cycle, after i lose the water and fat. This is the cycle i am planning to do...

Sustanon 500 mgs for 10 wks.
Winstrol 50 mgs daily for 4-6 wks.
Nolvadex 20 mgs a day.

Please let me know if this cycle should get me there.

Is this your first cycle? if so it will get you there but I would run the Winstrol (winny) for 6 weeks but all in all if your going for mass wich it sounds like then I would use d-bol instead say like 30-35mlgs and eat like a horse

Try this:

D-bol 25-30mgs. weeks 1-5/ED
Sustanon 500mgs./week 1-10
Winstrol 50mgs. weeks 6-12/ED

**clomid & nolvadex for post cycle**
**also you may want to get some liver protectors--ALA, Liv-52, Milk Thistle.**

Last edited:
Simple yet effective. I like the cycle, but if it was me, I would run the Winstrol (winny) 8-12, and start clomid the day after I finish winny.

MIGHTY DOG said:
I am 5'11'. I weigh about 228 lbs, and i want to gain about 10-15 lbs of lean mass. I figure that it would be smart to gain at least 20lbs on a cycle to gain between 10-15 lbs of pure muscle post cycle, after i lose the water and fat. This is the cycle i am planning to do...

Sustanon 500 mgs for 10 wks.
Winstrol 50 mgs daily for 4-6 wks.
Nolvadex 20 mgs a day.

Please let me know if this cycle should get me there.

Adding lean mass has to do with diet and training. Gear is just a tool.

Your goals are obtainable, but you need to really focus on diet.

Week 1 to 10: 500mg of sus
Week 1 to 10: 3-400mg of EQ
Week 7 to 12: 25mg of Winstrol (winny) 2 x ED orally or 50mg ED injected
Week 13 to 15: Clomid therapy

Great advice if you've got a cycle or two under your belt.

If it's your first my opinion would change dramatically.

BTW, how old are you ?

True...if its your first cycle, it will change my advice. Although you should know the key to growth and maintaining growth is the proper diet along with a timely restart of the HPTA

LAWNSAVER said:
True...if its your first cycle, it will change my advice. Although you should know the key to growth and maintaining growth is the proper diet along with a timely restart of the HPTA

Exactly, I agree also! Sorry, I forgot to ask about that. Yes, can you please let us know a little more info.? Age, cycles, etc.;)

I would run the Winstrol (winny) past the test. Weeks 5-12 and it will harden you up at the end of your cycle. Good luck

Back