CybrSage's TB500 Log for Shin Splints and Tennis Elbow

cybrsage

After reading the various success stories with RUI's TB500, I decided to see if it would help out my elbow and my ankle.

I decided to start running for fun and health (and because a hot young thing runs and begged me to run with her - ok, ok, this is actually the only reason I decided to start running) but instead of fun and health I gained a terrible shin splint in my right shin. It hurt so bad I was in tears during the 1/2 mile walk back to the starting area. After 1 1/2 months it still hurts slightly when I walk - and gives me a funky twinging feeling when I flex the ankle at all. Doctor's say there is nothing I can do but wait it out - for about a 8 months! Luckily no rips in anything.

I also hurt my elbow allowing someone to show me a kung fu elbow lock they learned in class and they promised to "go easy and lite so it would not hurt"...the doctor told me it would take at least 9 months for that damage to heal as well. Luckily no rips in anything.

In that light, I am starting up 2mg of TB500 a week, split into t2 injections, for 2 months. As I progress, if it starts to feel better but I think I am going to run out of product I will order more so I have it in time...frankly, I ran out of cash and could only get so many bottles. The bottles are currently in the mail.

I read, with sadness, your first attempt Cap...and am watching your second "this time it will succeed" try. :)

Received my gear from a forum sponsor; froze some of it, reconstituted some of it with BAC water. I took my first SubQ 1mg injection today and will take the other 1mg on Wednesday. Starting next week I will pin it on Sunday and Wednesday since those are the days I inject my Test-Cyp. First thing I noticed is that water flows through a slin MUCH easier than oil. I was expecting to have to use some pressure but as I started to push hard the plunger went in quickly...surprised me.

Obviously there are no changes yet, but the journey has begun!

Just curious. Why did u freeze it. I thought in the powder form just store in cool dry place and gtg.

I read that freezing it will ensure it stays viable longer if you need to keep it around longer than a month. I have 6 weeks worth of it, so I am freezing 3 weeks right now. In a week, I will move one vial from the freezer to the fridge and then reconstitute when I need it.

So I decided to keep my TB500 injections on a different day than my Test-Cyp injections, so I am doing them on Tuesday and Saturday (1mg each day). I reconstituted the bottles with 1ml of bac water, so that makes it a nice, small 0.5ml each injection. Easy to see and do with a slin.

No changes so far, but I expected none yet...I only finished my first bottle and a full week is not yet over.

After reading the various success stories with RUI's TB500, I decided to see if it would help out my elbow and my ankle.

I decided to start running for fun and health (and because a hot young thing runs and begged me to run with her - ok, ok, this is actually the only reason I decided to start running) but instead of fun and health I gained a terrible shin splint in my right shin. It hurt so bad I was in tears during the 1/2 mile walk back to the starting area. After 1 1/2 months it still hurts slightly when I walk - and gives me a funky twinging feeling when I flex the ankle at all. Doctor's say there is nothing I can do but wait it out - for about a 8 months! Luckily no rips in anything.

I also hurt my elbow allowing someone to show me a kung fu elbow lock they learned in class and they promised to "go easy and lite so it would not hurt"...the doctor told me it would take at least 9 months for that damage to heal as well. Luckily no rips in anything.

In that light, I am starting up 2mg of TB500 a week, split into t2 injections, for 2 months. As I progress, if it starts to feel better but I think I am going to run out of product I will order more so I have it in time...frankly, I ran out of cash and could only get so many bottles. The bottles are currently in the mail.

If this works then I'm buying the rest of the tb500 rui has and stockpiling.

TB500 and melonatan are the greatest peptides to ever LIVE!

Took my third 1mg dose - so far, no difference in anything. I have to keep telling myself that I have just started week two...so only one week has passed and I have only taken three shots now. Feels like longer.

Hang in there man. I feel your frustration. Injuries suck to say the least. You'll heal up just fine and so will I. Keep your chin up.

So we are both about two weeks into this and for comparison I am only feeling some relief in the biceps tendonitis. My other injuries such as my pec strain, lcl damage and high ankle sprains really don't feel any different. Hopefully week 3 will bring better news.

So we are both about two weeks into this and for comparison I am only feeling some relief in the biceps tendonitis. My other injuries such as my pec strain, lcl damage and high ankle sprains really don't feel any different. Hopefully week 3 will bring better news.

I feel no difference yet at all, but I am taking half the dosage you are. The fact you are feeling any changes at all brings me hope. :)

Took my fifth dose yesterday because I became confused as to when I should take it. lol I confused myself with my test shot, thinking I take it tomorrow when I actually take it on Sundays (and Wednesdays) and so my TB500 shot should be on Saturdays and Tuesdays. Oh well, no biggie. I am going to take the sixth shot tomorrow to get back on track.

I hurt myself yesterday evening - dropped a sheet of drywall directly onto my foot and my resulting movements to extricate myself caused my shin splints to return pretty badly. The plus side is that now I know there is some good inflammation there to attract the TB500...

I have taken more injections, with the latest one being two days ago. I think my shin splints are starting to get better - but not sure. My elbow is still the same, maybe a little improvement...but it goes in waves so only time will tell. I have a bit more to take, so I am still optimistic it will help out.

I have slowly started running again on my treadmill. I have been doing the glide machines at the gym for a bit before now. I have slowly increased my run time and speed, taking it slow. Right now I do 30 secs at 2mph, 30 secs at 3mph, then 3 minutes at 7mph, and back down again. No problems with shin splints yet! I do sometimes feel a slight queerness in my leg that I know is part of the original shin splints, but I can live with that. I am going to add 30 secs onto the run each day at 7mph until I get up to 10 minutes...at which point I will know if the shin splints are gone. I have shifted my running style to toe-heel instead of the more common heel-toe. It is actually the more natural running style but it requires different shoes (which are designed to be more like a protective skin than a shoe). It is far less stressful on all the ligaments, etc.

I am still pinning the TB500 as well. Not sure if it is working or if the natural healing process is doing the work, but it cannot be hurting.

Back