cycle not working out ??? help

Status
Not open for further replies.
DRveejay11 said:

MVMAXX and BUFFDAWG still call me at 3:00 in the morning sometimes just to ask me questions like:

-is it still OK to mix their Andro Poppers and Methoxy, or is this too potent a mix?

-is it OK to drink winny?

-will Creatine cause my nuts to deflate?

-will I get too big too fast from the ecdysterone I'm taking?

-Will tribulis terrestrias make me too horny, Idon't want my wife to find out I'm ON the sauce?

-Is SOY still the best source of protein?

:afro:

LMFAO HAHAHAHA!!!

grafix-gnc said:
i think this is a joke...

I dont think it is bro. I hear about this stuff everyday.

One guy at the gym asked me why he cant gain weight. I asked what his diet was like and he said he was a vegitarian and plays soccer everyday! Not flaming anyone but do some research before doing things.

do some research bro. there are alot of guys on here that know there shit. dont be afraid to ask questions.

You guys flamed the shit out of this guy. Forget about it bro. How else were you supposed to know. Only dumb question is a question not asked.

The only thing that would make this funnier is if he was getting a bunch and selling it to his buddies. When they find out that you sold them shit to make them smaller, yer gonna get a boot tattoo all over your body...LOL! Anyways, mt buddy's dad was on prednizone after his bone marrow transplant and it puffed him up something fierce. Apparently after men have any type of treatment for leukemia or prostate cancer, they jack them up with pred and estrogen, because testosterone could cause a reoccurance of the cancer or even hinder recovery. When I was a personal trainer a guy wanted me to train him and he was completely recovered from his prostate cancer treatment, he told me he had put on almost 80lbs between the prednizone and estrogen !! And I swear to god he had bitch tits almost as bad as Meatloaf in Fight Club! Not as big but damn they looked like real tits. I felt so bad for him. What a kick in the "manhood" to have your masculinity taken from you.

DRveejay11 said:
DAMN...you bro's are BRUTAL! LOL

I've had a couple of guys ask me the same questions at the gym.......if not adequately-informed (Hell...the General Public)....it's actually a common mistake!

Goat Ass........hang out here and ask a lot of questions......it's cool bro. We all had to start somewhere!

By you asking that.......you're ONE step smarter than your boys ! ;)

I didn't flame! ;)

deez said:
You guys flamed the shit out of this guy. Forget about it bro. How else were you supposed to know. Only dumb question is a question not asked.

Man, they didn't mean any harm!!! They were joking, they have alot of great guys over here always willing to help! But you are right the only dumb question is a question not asked!;)

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Man, they didn't mean any harm!!! They were joking, they have alot of great guys over here always willing to help! But you are right the only dumb question is a question not asked!;)

;)

I dont believe him anyway b/c no doc is going to prescribe an unlimited supply of pred. Much less tell his patient to take as needed.

Hey Goat Ass are you serious about that or is it just a joke. if its a joke it sure was funny but if its not weeellll... I personally would do research on a T-Bone steak if someone told me that by eating it that it would make me gain weight just to see how many others were doing the same and how much weight they were gaining. Im not flaming bro and its prolly a good thing you asked this question if you are for real. But I bet you athsma is fuken gone (kinda like your muscles).. sorry had to do that.. :)

true that ! we are all glad you asked 1st because nowyou know and can stop the loss! Im a newbee with all this shit ,the best you can do is ask,read,ask more, before starting any cycle(even a dr rx you think is gonna rock!) these guys here have always,always always helped with any questions that ive had! thx all!:bowdown:

well thanks for your replies at least you were polite.

i have learned to do my research first, oh well, live and learn. :eek:

Goat Ass said:

All kidding aside, Goat Ass, don't, repeat, DON'T ever come off that high a dose of Prednisone cold turkey. It can throw you into acute adrenal insufficiency if you've been on it for any period of time at all.
Your pituitary will not be producing any ACTH (adrenocorticotrophic hormone), therefore your adrenals will not produce any cortisol. You must taper down; if you don't know how, call a doctor, preferably not the doofus that prescribed it.

Goat Ass said:

You are a good sport goatass. Always research first.

Systema said:
We're laughing with him not at him.

Well... i was laughing at him LOL. Sorry, im still a kid i gotta laugh. Hes probably not laughin anyway when he found out whats goin on haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back