Cycling for beginners :-A guide to safe androgen use

Ive been following this plan exactly as stated and so far so good. Im about 4 weeks in and I've noticed i have a sore throat all the time. It doesnt hurt its just more annoying and almost like being barely choked. I also cant hit certain notes that I use to. For example if im singing and i go to hit a note its just flat. its a little scary and all ive found is stuff that relates to the HCG injections but no clear answers on what it could be and what you should do. Anyone have any input?

Ive been following this plan exactly as stated and so far so good. Im about 4 weeks in and I've noticed i have a sore throat all the time. It doesnt hurt its just more annoying and almost like being barely choked. I also cant hit certain notes that I use to. For example if im singing and i go to hit a note its just flat. its a little scary and all ive found is stuff that relates to the HCG injections but no clear answers on what it could be and what you should do. Anyone have any input?

Are you female? Steroids have been long known to effect the vocal chords (lengthening) , deepening of the voice is quite common.

When talking to friends none of them have experienced this before. I'm a 35 year old male so puberty has come and gone.

Last edited:

So its common for a 35 year old man to have changes in voice as well as a soar throat? None of my friends have experienced and when seeing other discussions on the topic it seems like there may be some correlation between HCG and Test E being injected at the same time. Just looking for insight and to make sure I'm not doing any damage or dangerous to my throat.

So its common for a 35 year old man to have changes in voice as well as a soar throat? None of my friends have experienced and when seeing other discussions on the topic it seems like there may be some correlation between HCG and Test E being injected at the same time. Just looking for insight and to make sure I'm not doing any damage or dangerous to my throat.

Definitely NOT common. no have never heard of this happening to a male. Was your voice really high pitched like a woman prior to your cycle?

Definitely NOT common. no have never heard of this happening to a male. Was your voice really high pitched like a woman prior to your cycle?

No not at all. I've found a couple posts on forums with people having similar issues. It all seems to relate to HCG and not test.

Just a quick question about getting blood work done.. sorry to hijack! I am in Asia, specifically China. any ideas about getting blood work done this side. I figure non of the ways in your signature have collection centres over there. If any, i can speak chinese so would be able to find them if you can point me in the right direction. Sorry if asked wrongly, i am an absolute noob but been reading up for a few months before registering finally.

Just a quick question about getting blood work done.. sorry to hijack! I am in Asia, specifically China. any ideas about getting blood work done this side. I figure non of the ways in your signature have collection centres over there. If any, i can speak chinese so would be able to find them if you can point me in the right direction. Sorry if asked wrongly, i am an absolute noob but been reading up for a few months before registering finally.

The companies listed in my signature only offer services in the USA. I do not know if similar lab services are available in China.

It says Hormone Panel for Females. It is bolded and right in the very first line. Can't make it much more obvious than that. :)

Good day,
I do not know why my reply post can not show up at all. So here i go again. Any ideas and advice if these kits have a collection center in Asia. Specifically China. If not, any other advice or suggestions you may have gotten from members living this side of the world over on here. Thanks heaps and hope this actually gets posted this time.

ayaaah! *karate Chop!*

great write up here only thing I'd add is a cycle support write up.I guess part of it is me getting older and seeing alot of guys with beat up livers and etc from years of use but I'd add to this article a cycle support section and suggest using tudca hawthorn berry,maybe same e and make sure your water intake is in check

Main forum bro

great write up here only thing I'd add is a cycle support write up.I guess part of it is me getting older and seeing alot of guys with beat up livers and etc from years of use but I'd add to this article a cycle support section and suggest using tudca hawthorn berry,maybe same e and make sure your water intake is in check
This is for beginners bro the cycles outlined are not very harsh on the liver..but u make a good point will update it soon

Back