Dave Draper's winstrol only stack

voodoozyme

Ive always been a fan of the Daves. I read that he only used 25mgs of winstrol a day back when he was in his prime. have any of your tried a similar winstrol only cycle for three weeks? also Ive read that winstrol is as powerfull as DBol. but winstrol usually comes i two mg tabs that get unfairly compared to the 5mg dbol tabs.

pv labs makes winstrol in 25mg tabs now. but yeah back in the day Dave would have had to consume 13 Winstrol (winny) 2mg tabs a day, I think. which is nothing by todays standards right?

voodoozyme said:
pv labs makes winstrol in 25mg tabs now. but yeah back in the day Dave would have had to consume 13 Winstrol (winny) 2mg tabs a day, I think. which is nothing by todays standards right?

Who says he was doing tabs? Maybe he was shooting winstrol.

I think the pros from back then looked alot better than todays pros. but thats just my opinion. maybe other pros of the era were using winstrol only cycles like Draper.

nah guys... i got excellent results from 250mg test and 25mg/ed. nice and lean too. you only need a little. but i weigh 190..maybe the bigger guys need a little more.

just throw some methoxy 7 on the mix. than u will get "jacked". hahahaha. hey all the power to ya if ya got the results man.

I thought you were talking about another Dave. I can't seem to remember his last name but this was in the 90's.

tednatas said:
those cycle suggestions are wea imo. one was test @ 250 mg's for 10. thats 2 low. and the methoxy7 ad there at the bottom was a huge turn off. better off researching here imo
I will say it again, before the baords, I know alot of bros who got jacked on 250mg of test a week, the only difference is they learned how to lift before they started juicing, i don't get that feeling here sometimes. lol.

jcp2 said:
I will say it again, before the baords, I know alot of bros who got jacked on 250mg of test a week, the only difference is they learned how to lift before they started juicing, i don't get that feeling here sometimes. lol.

its alot more than we put out naturaly so why wouldnt most gain off that dose.i think nowadays people think you have to do huge doses which is not true unless you are a pro

diamond said:
its alot more than we put out naturaly so why wouldnt most gain off that dose.i think nowadays people think you have to do huge doses which is not true unless you are a pro

Enough said.

I agree, Test is a very powerful steroid and some may benefit beautifully off of 250 mg's/week. Why take more than you need? testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is recommended at 100 mg's per week, so 250 per week would be 2.5 times that.

You just have to experiment and find out what works for you. This is one of the reasons why when you're just starting to use these drugs, it's best to use the lowest effective dose and don't stack too many drugs together or you'll never know what is doing what for you.

yeah you cant really argue with the facts. if they were getting buff on such small doses do we really need to take more then them? they all looked incredible.

Back