David Boston...Holy Shit...

SkedMedz said:
Amos Zeroue is another one. A tank.

This guy is superhuman, i went to WVU when he was their. Ugliest mother fucker you will ever meet, but huge. I beleive he was a 400 bencher coming out of hs in long island. Broke all of Jim Browns records in hs.

Skedmedz is right, obviously we don't care. Just look at the forum we are in right now!!!!!!!! I care about as much of David Boston taking juice as he does me taking it.

yes...true true...

All of us juice or want to some way, shape or form...otherwise we wouldnt be on a board called 'steroidology' period. I just wanted to show how massive this fucking WR is. As is alot of dudes in the NFL. And yes I agree a huge % are on AS, not 100% but lots for sure...christ I played D III ball, and guys there are all over AS, and when it is your paycheck, I would be first to get my mexico tickets if it meant putting food on the table or trying for an arena bowl spot to get by...

I think none of us want to believe that he could be natural as we're not and we don't look as good as him.

Truth hurts.

mvmaxx said:
I think none of us want to believe that he could be natural as we're not and we don't look as good as him.

Truth hurts.
My gf and I were just having a conversation about this the other day. I was trying to explain that the reason I'm interested in the way others diet, and train is because I'm looking for what I'm missing in order to look like that. It would kill me if I found out that there was no way I could look like the person I want to in my head because of my genes. If I just have to eat more or train harder or differently - I'll do whatever it takes, but if it is because I just can't - that would crush me.

Who gives a shit wether he is or is not "natural"...the man is talented, far beyond what any of us could ever dream possible. Juice did not give him those abilities...obviously they enhance them, else he and others (like us) would not take aas.

Drug testing in any professional sport is a joke. I have a close friend I grew up with that plays in the NBA. When his team comes to town my gf and I go out with him and some of the other players...aas is not such an issue, but the rec drugs are everywhere...I have seen one the most (in)famous players in the league snort lines of coke that would make the railroad company's jealous. Drug testing my ass. Just like in college (and professional) teams protect the stars...I played college ball for Div I team in the SEC. We had plenty of players on roids...and they always knew when they were going to get tested...every once in a while a sacrficial lamb needs to be offered up...but notice how it is never a house hold name...that is unless the police catch you with 200 lbs of pot..i.e. Leon Lett.

ready2explode said:
My gf and I were just having a conversation about this the other day. I was trying to explain that the reason I'm interested in the way others diet, and train is because I'm looking for what I'm missing in order to look like that. It would kill me if I found out that there was no way I could look like the person I want to in my head because of my genes. If I just have to eat more or train harder or differently - I'll do whatever it takes, but if it is because I just can't - that would crush me.

Well that's the thing. Depending upon what that person looks like that you're trying to model yourself after you may be able to look like him or get close, with the proper combination of training, diet and drugs.

What bugs me is that as soon as we see someone even semi swole we all jump on the "he must be on gear" bandwagon.

David Boston is listed as 6'2" and 222lbs. Let's even say he's as high as 235-240 right now. I have a friend that's 5'9" and 210lbs. He did one cycle about 8 years ago and remained natural ever since. (He's now on but I'm comparing what he looked like before starting gear again). He looked just as good as Boston does and was just as ripped and it couldn't be contributed to gear cause he was off for 8 years. He had 19" arms cold with a 31" waist.

What some of us need to realize is there ARE genetic freaks out there that will get farther training naturally than some of us will using gear the rest of our lives.

jcp2 said:
This guy is superhuman, i went to WVU when he was their. Ugliest mother fucker you will ever meet, but huge. I beleive he was a 400 bencher coming out of hs in long island. Broke all of Jim Browns records in hs.

Now here's a line of shit!!!!

Boston played high school ball in Texas and played for Ohio Stae in college.

I am sure if you do a google search you can verify this.

Deepglute said:
Now here's a line of shit!!!!

Boston played high school ball in Texas and played for Ohio Stae in college.

I am sure if you do a google search you can verify this.
He was talking about "Famous Amos" not David Boston. Jcp2 has been around a while - be careful who you are calling out as "full of shit."

ready2explode said:
He was talking about "Famous Amos" not David Boston. Jcp2 has been around a while - be careful who you are calling out as "full of shit."

thanks bro, that was quite an attack, even if i was talking about the wrong guy, lol.

I don't get why some of you whiners are lashing out at people who are saying he is on juice. Roll the fucking dice guys...if you had to bet on it....would you say he is or isn't?! That's what I thought. Again, I admire the fuck out of the guy, think that he will probably accomplish more by 25, than I will by 85, make more money than I ever would, be bigger, stronger & faster than I could ever dream. Guess what though .......I STILL THINK HE IS ON JUICE!!!!!

O, and just to make y'all feel better. NOONE in the NFL juices. Everyone is 100% geneticly freaky naturale'. Pigs fly, and the Government is calling a moretorium to income taxes too.:rolleyes:

SkedMedz said:
I don't get why some of you whiners are lashing out at people who are saying he is on juice. Roll the fucking dice guys...if you had to bet on it....would you say he is or isn't?! That's what I thought. Again, I admire the fuck out of the guy, think that he will probably accomplish more by 25, than I will by 85, make more money than I ever would, be bigger, stronger & faster than I could ever dream. Guess what though .......I STILL THINK HE IS ON JUICE!!!!!

O, and just to make y'all feel better. NOONE in the NFL juices. Everyone is 100% geneticly freaky naturale'. Pigs fly, and the Government is calling a moretorium to income taxes too.:rolleyes:

Well, first off I just want to state that I'm not lashing out on anyone who thinks he is on juice as he very well may be. I'm just throwing out the possibility that so many people seem to quickly dismiss as soon as they see a guy with some muscle - the fact that some guys have awesome genetics and train and diet very hard naturally

Is he on juice? Maybe, maybe not. But it sure as hell isn't a given that he is.

Some of you may not know but David Boston is on a specialized training and diet program by Charles Poliquin himself (world renowned strength coach). So you have to figure - combine awesome genetics, perfect eating and perfect training for him and sure he could easily get where he is w/o steroids. I know because I've seen it FIRST HAND! My friend looked absolutely phenomenal and everyone always thought he was on gear. But he wasn't and he didn't even have the resources that David did. The only reason he started again was to keep his muscle while dieting down to competition weight. Some guys just have it.

I will also note that these guys are few and far between. I still think the majority of the NFL juices and most sports for that matter. Because not everyone is as dedicated as people like David Boston or your Jerry Rice's (obviously not on but you get the point).

Link to the article about Charles training David.

http://www.charlespoliquin.net/featured_athletes/feb_2003_david_boston.htm

Here's an exerpt from the link to the article you mentioned bro:

After the start of his new program, David weighed 209 pounds, with 10 percent body fat. By the end, David had increased his bodyweight to 242 pounds and reduced his body fat to six percent, a net gain of 39 pounds of lean muscle. In the process David also hoisted some heavy weights, including a 315 power clean, a 475 squat and a 425 bench press.

"Gaining 39 pounds of muscle mass in the off-season without the use of steroids may seem impossible", says Poliquin. "You must consider that David never seriously trained the large muscle groups such as the glutes and hamstrings, and that his diet was high in refined sugars and consisted of a lot of fast foods. I would never recommend steroids to any athlete - to do so would be professional suicide. Further, the NFL does a great job of screening for banned substances.
"

To lose that much BF%, while at the same time GAINING 40 pounds bro???? He would have to be more than a genetic freak. He'd have to be a cyborg. Plus, the reason Polquin gives for the gain is ludicrous..."hamstring & glute weight"? Come on. Again, he is the man either way. I'm just stating point of view is all.

Fully agreed. There's a lot of shit that doesn't add up. I :rolleyes: at the hamstring/glute comment as well. He very well may have done a cycle to gain that weight and to get that low of a bf%. But because of his genetics he may have been clean ever since.

Well either way, I would love to have him on my home team. What the hell was Phoenix thinking?!

O, and what a coinkidink that he moves to San Diego, and gains 40 lbs over a summer too?! Lol. I just thought of that!

SkedMedz said:
"Gaining 39 pounds of muscle mass in the off-season without the use of steroids may seem impossible", says Poliquin. "You must consider that David never seriously trained the large muscle groups such as the glutes and hamstrings, and that his diet was high in refined sugars and consisted of a lot of fast foods. I would never recommend steroids to any athlete - to do so would be professional suicide. Further, the NFL does a great job of screening for banned substances.[/i]"

To lose that much BF%, while at the same time GAINING 40 pounds bro???? He would have to be more than a genetic freak. He'd have to be a cyborg. Plus, the reason Polquin gives for the gain is ludicrous..."hamstring & glute weight"? Come on. Again, he is the man either way. I'm just stating point of view is all.

Right there u can tell he is has juiced. Like SM said you'd have to be some of cyborg lol. How long is the off-season about 6-7 months, including training camp and preseason. So he put on 39 pounds in lets say 7 months. Very impressive. Very, very impressive. Now what do the Pro BB's try to put on with their insane amounts of drugs. About the same amount of pounds in a year probably. Just a weak comparison. We have all seen tru genetic freaks, through high school and college. But this my friends is good ole' Vitamin S. And this is a great marketing element for Charles too. "I put 39 pounds of lean mass in 7 months on David Boston". Sorry but he's juicin it.

I forget what board i was on, but one of the member's friends of a top NCAA QB. He says he would be juicin just to stay on top of his game and not fall behind cuz most other college football athletes are pinning too.

ready2explode said:

Es tut mir leid! My mistake!

I will add though, that if he were referring to David Boston I wouldn't care if he were the Austrian Oak himself, I'd still would have called him on it.

It is amazing how so many muscular tough guys are so emotionally fragile.

deep glute with the stingy parting shot, ouch.

I wouldn't let no mother fucker punk me out like that.

HAHAHAHHAHHA

Back