dbol and sust

Wanna Grow

Hi guys, need some advice from those who have tried this cycle.
how good and bad is the dbol and Sustanon (sust) combination?

i am thinking really hard on taking 30mg dbol per day and 2ml Sustanon (sust) per week for 5 weeks.

any advice whether good or bad will help.
Thanks

I think you need to do a whole lot more research on the subject as evidenced by your statement of doing Sustanon for 5 weeks.

What are your stats....age, weight, height, ~bf%, training experience?

i am 25, 68 kg's from 58 in March, been training with supplements,(really a small guy, not naturally broad and tall) i am 5'4 and 14% bf, before March this year i have training on and off for 3 years.
Please advise on the good,bad and ugly and dosage for dbol and sust.

The reason i want only a 10ml vial of Sustanon (sust) at 2ml per week is that i prefer to take it easy.
Good or bad or useless??

i am 25, 68 kg's from 58 in March, been training with supplements,(really a small guy, not naturally broad and tall) i am 5'4 and 14% bf, before March this year i have training on and off for 3 years.
Please advise on the good,bad and ugly and dosage for dbol and sust.

The reason i want only a 10ml vial of Sustanon (sust) at 2ml per week is that i prefer to take it easy.
Good or bad or useless??

Bro the thing SC is saying with out really saying is a 5 week cycle of sustanon is Ah ah I guess i'll say pointless...Who doe's a 5 week cycle? No one that's who..Read on and do some research and show me something saying or recomending that a 5 week cycle of sustanon is the way to go..O and good luck finding it. So by you saying you wanting to do a 5 week cycle just shows your lacking a bit in the research department. My opp most guys when they start this shit know shit and that's ok to a certin extent. You should have atleast read up and had an idea of what guys are doing and what is a basic recomended cycle for first time users. And beleave me bro there is an abundance of info on this board. So eney way that's that...

Its not just useless, its bad, you are only going to shut you down and put no gains.. if you take the risk of doing AAs then put some gains at least or it's pointless.

If you want to take it easy, start with test 250mg/w.. so with what you have you can do 1ml of Sustanon (sust) during 10 weeks, but Sustanon (sust) is best shot every 2-3days to take advantage of the short esters.. so i dont think you have what's required for a real cycle. Do you even have post cycle therapy (pct) ready?

I have 10mg dbol and therefore i am looking for advice on the best thing to take with it.
the reason i am asking about Sustanon (sust) is because a fellow mate (who is on a diff course) recommended the ffg:

Sust (2ml per week (250mg per ml)) - 5 weeks ( 1 bottle 2500mg)

Dbol (20mg per day (2 tabs)) - 10 weeks
Clomid during week 9 and again week 11

So you guys have helped me realize that 5 weeks is not enough and i should take 2 bottles to last me 10 weeks as he orignally said as well but due to the cost factor i thought 1 bottle would be enough.clearly not..hahaha

my question would be is dbol and Sustanon (sust) a good combo or should i forget about Sustanon (sust) and hear from you guys on something good with dbol since i already have it?

Again, any critism is helpful guys.

Dbol for 10 weeks is not a good idea its bad for your liver. People usually use it during the first 3 weeks of the cycle as a kickstart.. but not for the complete cycle

since you're small and that you want to take it easy, 250mg/w is probably enough for a first cycle, if you can get some test E it would be better otherwise just go with the Sustanon (sust) but at least 8 weeks.. u'll still benefit from the 75% of long esters in sust

great, so dbol @20mg per day for 3 weeks and 250mg (1 shot) test e per week or Sustanon (sust) if i cannot get test e?

1st Cycle Question

I have some Test E , Test Prop, Sustanon 250, and 10mg tabs of dbol and was thinking of running a cycle like this:
week 1-8 30 mg dbol day, 20mg in morning 10 mg 2 hrs before workout (about 5pm)
week 1-4 Test Prop 50 mg day, except days that Sustanon is used.
week 1-4 Test E 350 mg week, 1st day of week
week 3-8 Sustanon (sust) 250 mg week, 4th day of week
also week 3-10 10mg Nolv day
week 9-12 clomid
This is my first cycle. I have been working out regularly and always eat a healthy, plentiful diet. I am 29 and 6' 160lb.
I have done a good bit of research and I am looking to gain about 25-30lbs.
Does anyone "experienced" have thoughts on this.

boy you just dont listen ha people are telling you to do more research but you keep going and asking if its ok to take d-bol and test e and what the alternatives are if you cant get test e

id suggest you start listen to your elders and read on mate read read read and after you read some more you can come here and ask for edvice

Guys, i am confused now, i just read up on test e and it has more side effects than sust?
it also says that clomid will not help retain size and strength afterward and that i should use nolvadex at the same time and then pregnyl?

jenksie you should start your own thread rather than posting here its getting impossible to follow anything

Wanna_Grow this is indeed better than what you had originally planned but it seems you have no clue of what you're going to do, you should really read a lot more in the stickies etc. before doing anything..

I'd advise you not to do a cycle at all, but I doubt you'll listen. So at least try and do it properly.

Your going to be shut down if you use 250mg or 500mg a week. 500mg is not excessive even for your size, 10 weeks is a min, really you should be doing 12 weeks. This is your first cycle and where you gain the most, so do the 500mg.

Dbol should only be run for 4-6 weeks at the start of your cycle. But I would not recomend you do it for a first cycle, you should see how you get on with just one compound that is Test.

Make sure your diet and training is absolutely spot on, if it isn't then your wasting your time taking gear. Post and read up on diet and training in the forums here.

Make sure you do these things before starting a cycle:

Read the profiles on Sust, Test, Nolva, Clomid and Dbol, so at least have a small clue as to what these things are.

Read up on post cycle therapy (pct), there should be something in the newbie section for you. If you can't find it then ask. Make sure you understand it. post cycle therapy (pct) is very important.

Make sure you have everything you may need before starting the cycle. That includes Nolva to keep on hand in case of gyno.

If your not sure about anything, then ask

Last edited:
I have some Test E , Test Prop, Sustanon 250, and 10mg tabs of dbol and was thinking of running a cycle like this:
week 1-8 30 mg dbol day, 20mg in morning 10 mg 2 hrs before workout (about 5pm)
week 1-4 Test Prop 50 mg day, except days that Sustanon is used.
week 1-4 Test E 350 mg week, 1st day of week
week 3-8 Sustanon (sust) 250 mg week, 4th day of week
also week 3-10 10mg Nolv day
week 9-12 clomid
This is my first cycle. I have been working out regularly and always eat a healthy, plentiful diet. I am 29 and 6' 160lb.
I have done a good bit of research and I am looking to gain about 25-30lbs.
Does anyone "experienced" have thoughts on this.

PLEASE.......start a NEW thread.

Thanks,

agreed, hell start a new plan, that shit is crazy. hell drink it, u will prob. get the same effect as u would mixin all ur short, long, quick, and slow esters. not try n 2 be a dick, but come on POINTLESS is an understatement

Gents, thanks for the great advice, my decision will be to hault everything and like you guys said, read, read, read and read more and when i think i got it, read some more again.
Very helpful, although i didnt get what i wanted, i got way more!!!

Gents, thanks for the great advice, my decision will be to hault everything and like you guys said, read, read, read and read more and when i think i got it, read some more again.
Very helpful, although i didnt get what i wanted, i got way more!!!

Good lad, that's the right choice. If your going to do it then do it properly and not like a lot of idiots we get coming through here.

Get your training and diet spot on and learn.

You have tons and tons of info in the stickies and the classics section of this forum.. helped me many many times

Back