DEATH? What's the Truth?

Super Dave

What is the possibilities you will die if oil base is injected directly into vein?

I've heard many different things on this topic and I really want to know what the truth is. Some will say you will just suffer a terrible ordeal, coughing, sweats, fever.. I have also heard some say plain and simple you will die.

Fortunately I don't believe I have ever gone directly into a vein. I aspirate on every inj. If there is blood I pull out, push the blood out, change the pin and start over.
What's everyone's take on this?

Depends on the volume. There's a myth around the boards that even a few drops could kill you but that's just not true. IMO it would have to be a good 5ml to actually have a decent chance to give you a dirt nap.

Although it's very possible theoretically that you could die from injecting oil into a vein, practically, I am unaware of any such incidences in the BB or medical community. There have been some close calls though, but none that I know of were fatal.

I'm wiht DocJ on this.......I've been on these boards a while and I've yet to hear of someone dieing from injecting dirtectly into the vein. Cough your ass off and feel like shit, for certain......even taste it in your mouth.

So if you do get the cough and start getting the downside effects of it, is there anything you can do to make it a little more comfortable or just sit back and ride it out?

I have gotten a small amount into my blood i felt like shit with some chest pain.
I got in a hurry and didnt aspirate!
I rode it out and obviously it didnt kill me.
I cant say the volume it would take ,but agree with the other posts i think it
would have to be substantial.

I've nicked a vein before and it wasn't great.

I've never heard of someone dying from injecting though. It would almost be impossible to do, as you would feel the pain first and stop injecting before you could inject enough to kill yourself I would imagine.

If you ever get the chance to see a bag of blood that has been drawn after a high fat meal you will see lots of oil in the blood. It's sort of a yellowish color floating in the red blood. This is how andriol gets into the blood. So I say nothing will happen to you as you already have lots of oil in your blood. Now air is a different matter. If to much air enters into the heart it will lose it's prime just like a pump will and blood flow will stop. The heart will keep beating but it will be just compressing air for a few moments then you die.

I thought I was going to die, lol. Contemplated not doing any more gear, but then said fuck it and jabbed myself the next day.

ArkRoyal said:
If you ever get the chance to see a bag of blood that has been drawn after a high fat meal you will see lots of oil in the blood. It's sort of a yellowish color floating in the red blood. This is how andriol gets into the blood. So I say nothing will happen to you as you already have lots of oil in your blood. Now air is a different matter. If to much air enters into the heart it will lose it's prime just like a pump will and blood flow will stop. The heart will keep beating but it will be just compressing air for a few moments then you die.

That would take a lot of air.

RapeNellyNHisAss said:
That question right there should tell you to NOT take steroids

How so? Clearly popular opinion is that injecting into a vein, though clearly not pleseant isn't going to kill you. Why would this be cause to not use gear?

Ya know.. I have heard the different opinions before I started gear.. I know there is a risk involved in just about everything you do in daily life. I knew that as long as I did my research before injecting into my body I would atleast know as much as I possibly could. I bought nursing books to learn where and how to inject, studied the anatomy of the glutes and quads. I guess if I still died, well then.... I was an idiot! HA

Super Dave said:
Ya know.. I have heard the different opinions before I started gear.. I know there is a risk involved in just about everything you do in daily life. I knew that as long as I did my research before injecting into my body I would atleast know as much as I possibly could. I bought nursing books to learn where and how to inject, studied the anatomy of the glutes and quads. I guess if I still died, well then.... I was an idiot! HA

From the information you gathered did you find anything concerning injecting directly into veins?

Nope.. Nothing at all..The information I was reading was for medicinal purposes. I didn't see anything about reactions to oils being injected into the veins. I only read in various forums and conversations with others that injecting into a vein would kill you. One thing I do notice is that I have never read or heard of an actual case of someone dying from it. I HAVE heard lots of people discuss the effects it has had on them it HAS happened.

The truth???

You dont really think that all of the people that used to post here that no longer do all got banned do you?

LOL

What do you think happened to them?

Think of all the intramuscular shots that are given at doctor's office. I was in the other day and he just jabbed me in my delt and injected. I've never had a doctor aspirate.

jimdawg said:
Think of all the intramuscular shots that are given at doctor's office. I was in the other day and he just jabbed me in my delt and injected. I've never had a doctor aspirate.

Exactly

Back