Deca 450 & Cyp 300

oso4life

What's up guys, could any of you tell me if anyone has heard of any of the two above mentioned bottles?

I attachached pics also just in case.

Last edited:
I have the same exact deca, haven't started to use it yet though.... Its made by Prime Labs, anyone can comment on this?

I have the same exact deca, haven't started to use it yet though.... Its made by Prime Labs, anyone can comment on this?
The Prime Labs stuff is 100% legit.
It's the highest quality I've run - packed on solid 15lbs with the last course of 2 vials.
I've done 2 cycles of the test 400 / deca 450 (prime labs) and 1 with that Watson suff that's been floating around... Found out later the watson was fake.

In the last month a local Miami dude (same guy with the Watson) has been counterfeiting prime labs. Selling grapeseed oil with prime labs labels. it's pretty easy to tell though cuz all the vials have clear tops (not the colored like the pics)
P.M. me if you want details on the d-bag

The Prime Labs stuff is 100% legit.
It's the highest quality I've run - packed on solid 15lbs with the last course of 2 vials.
I've done 2 cycles of the test 400 / deca 450 (prime labs) and 1 with that Watson suff that's been floating around... Found out later the watson was fake.

In the last month a local Miami dude (same guy with the Watson) has been counterfeiting prime labs. Selling grapeseed oil with prime labs labels. it's pretty easy to tell though cuz all the vials have clear tops (not the colored like the pics)
P.M. me if you want details on the d-bag

I can't PM you, but I'm a Miami guy that just got Prime Lab gear (Primo & Anavar). After reading your post I think it's fake. The top to my Primo is all metal..??? I'll post pics, anyone that can help, thanks in advance.

Second pic is the top of the Primo bottle, notice I had to stab through the metal and it even bent the needle.

Also added Biogen Primo which im taking now and its solid.

bro u have a legit prime i had taken that primo before it looks the same as myne,and i hear that the top of the fake is white or clear not like that

:chainsaw:Peel the metal back dont try to stab thru it if ur that uninteligent maybe u should give that shit to someone who knows what thier doin,,,,:shoot2:

I'm in miami too. what part are you from? I'm looking for a good gym. Email me at: russellhulk07@aol.com

Last edited:
Im from Miami and let me tell you prime labs are the best stuffs that ive tried over the my year of cycles, but the tops were plastic bro not metal

Ive seen the fakes to. Some people are getting real good about selling fakes and it pisses me off. BTW - Im from Kendall - GO CANES!

Good to know about this gear being legit, but I guess I'll be 100% sure next week when I test my blood, I'm on week 4 so Im expecting my RBCs and Hematocrit to be a bit elevated due to the deca...

I got the same deca, some teston and dbol pills from prime labs and I was wondering if the stuff u got actually worked....
Thanks

How did the prime labs work

Just wondering how the prime labs worked for you

Thanks

Good to know about this gear being legit, but I guess I'll be 100% sure next week when I test my blood, I'm on week 4 so Im expecting my RBCs and Hematocrit to be a bit elevated due to the deca...

Well i am not in miami, but thank god i dont have Prime in my hand, that fucking brand is disgusting, everything in the streets is real, the diferent between one cap and another one is becuase the people are doing this is so cheap, and some time ago i got in my hand the Prime lab and the oil is dirty, the stoper in the vial was red before now the change to grey and they come back to red cuz they dont care about nothing this brand doestn work, how you guys can use this shit, carefull cuz every sigle stuff from Prime is dirty and they dont bring the mg than in the crapy label said, and the capsules are dirty look the pics.

:chainsaw:Peel the metal back dont try to stab thru it if ur that uninteligent maybe u should give that shit to someone who knows what thier doin,,,,:shoot2:

Holy Fuck that is insane!!!! How could anyone think they have to punch through metal to get to their gear!?!
There is clearly a circle there on those all aluminum caps that needs to be ripped off. It's called a tear off cap vs. a fliptop cap.
The reason for a UGL to have a tearoff cap instead of their normal fliptop could be A) its a fake or B) (and most likely) that their supplier for their materials.... GSO, CSO, caps, vials, etc may have been and most likely was OUT OF STOCK on materials that the UGL normally use and when the orders are there for the product by us juicers they don't stop selling because they can't get the normal caps they use. They improvise and business rolls on.

Europa quality labs deca 450 and test 400

I was wondering if someone could help me out. I just bought a bottle of Europa Quality deca 450 i have not taken anything in about 5 years, I am from philadelphia pa the top was plastic, red i think. Can anyone tell me if they have heard of a Deca 450. Thanks. Also i bought test 400, i would appreciate any feedback

I was wondering if someone could help me out. I just bought a bottle of Europa Quality deca 450 i have not taken anything in about 5 years, I am from philadelphia pa the top was plastic, red i think. Can anyone tell me if they have heard of a Deca 450. Thanks. Also i bought test 400, i would appreciate any feedback

Hey bud welcome, start up a thread and maybe post a pic or two..you will get more response and views that way:)

Back